-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH im sick of wtt so i can finish my degree. I'm 19, I'm ready. I have money, I'm in love, get over it people. we want what we want and I'm about to cave and just do it.

TBH im sick of wtt so i can finish my degree. I'm 19, I'm ready. I have money, I'm in love, get over it people. we want what we want andOr is I'm about to cave and just do it.

Who is stopping you? You can do what you want right?

Last episode of one born tonight I do believe, OH laughs at all the women rolling around in pain, then when the babys is born he is like 'oooooh thats beautiful!'

TBH I'm disappointed I'm not pregnant, I'm sick of being sick, I wish this wedding would sort itself out and I wish we'd get a call telling us we have a house.

TBH I am a horrible person. While watching 16&pregnant where are they now I laughed each time one of them said "he is in jail now" and I laughed my ass off at the very end when it was like "6 weeks later Allie and Mike broke up" I'm so horrible.

TBH I'm disappointed I'm not pregnant, I'm sick of being sick, I wish this wedding would sort itself out and I wish we'd get a call telling us we have a house.

Oh I sure don't miss wedding planning. I was so happy when it was over with.

I am so tired and I want to go to sleep!!! But I need a shower because I won't have time in the morning to take one -__- so it is 12:30 and im about to take a shower which is going to wake me up an make it so I dont fall asleep until like 4 -__- blah I should have showered instead of watching 16&pregnant

OMG I'm scared to see how big my boobs are going to get. I was a DD pre pregnancy and not sure what I am now but they're growing. .....this is not going to be fun

My boobs barely changed last time... like. nothing happened. lol.

Tbh I don't know if I'm doing right or wrong. Everytime sophia cries I go and pick her straight up. Day and night. 0H tells me not to as it will get her in the habbit of constantly being picked up (aliyah is still like this now) and he says that's why. A lot of the time she cries when you put her down (she wasn't doing this last week)

Tbh, I'm stupidly addicted to Draw Something. It's all I do with my day :haha:

TBH I wish I could remember more of my past, even the worst of it.

Tbh I don't know if I'm doing right or wrong. Everytime sophia cries I go and pick her straight up. Day and night. 0H tells me not to as it will get her in the habbit of constantly being picked up (aliyah is still like this now) and he says that's why. A lot of the time she cries when you put her down (she wasn't doing this last week)

i ment to reply not thanks haha :dohh: how old is sophia? i never let finlay just cry, i think you're doing the right thing - you don't want your baby to 'learn' that you wont be there for her etc :flower:

on a different note, TBH i wish my period would just come, i know its normal for them to be weird after birth, but im starting to freak out

i ment to reply not thanks haha :dohh: how old is sophia? i never let finlay just cry, i think you're doing the right thing - you don't want your baby to 'learn' that you wont be there for her etc :flower:

on a different note, TBH i wish my period would just come, i know its normal for them to be weird after birth, but im starting to freak out

Are you breastfeeding?
I got my first period at about 9 weeks PP, when the doctors forced me to give Kezzy her first formula. It was all crampy and horrible and I had an ovarian cyst to go along with it. My 2nd period was the WORST. I'd never had period cramps before, and they hit me hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->