-*- teen tbh -*-

We didn't really have a dress code. :shrug: (besides, like, basic things- nothing you could see thorugh, nothing too exposing, no hats in the building, etc).

Up to year 11 at my old school, they were very strict.
We had to wear a navy skirt, white and blue stripey shirt and a navy blazer. We HAD to wear the blazer at all times and were stopped in the corridors if we didn't have it on (even in the summer when it was boiling). And some teachers made you ask to take it off in lessons.
They were also strict on skirt length and actually got rulers out to measure how high above the knee it was :dohh:
Also, no hoodies or nail varnish and only one plain stud in each ear. It was ridiculous.

My school attempted to be strict :haha: We had to wear white shirt, black v neck jumper with the logo on, black blue and purple striped tie and black shoes. We also had the choice of alternative shirts, which had a stripe down and you didn't have to wear a tie, but people rarely wore them.
Every september they start like 'we are going to be really uniform strict this year' and introduce new rules like you must wear black socks, no make up, hair tied back, etc. And for a while, teachers would have make up remover, hair ties and black socks to make people follow the rules. But my october, or christmas at the very latest, everyone would be back to the normal full of make up, wearing trainers, etc, and no one would bother inforcing the rules :rofl: The only rule they really stuck to was ties. I got isolated about 5 times for not wearing mine :blush:

We had blazers with shoulder pads and the school badge, blue unfitted shirt buttoned to the neck with a tie to a certain length, straight leg navy trousers and flat lace up shoes. No belts, no jewellery, no makeup, no bright socks, no coats..... Ridiculous. Plus I don't think it's fair to dress teenage girls, who are incredibly self conscious, as men, and make them totally repulsive looking.

I hate my shitting computer/internet. I can't listen to music without it freezing! I just want to hear some songs on youtube ffs :brat:

ties were the worst and 'tieday friday' which involved ususally older pupils pulling your tie into a VERY tight knot and you'd have to go to your head of year to get it out LOL!

ties were the worst and 'tieday friday' which involved ususally older pupils pulling your tie into a VERY tight knot and you'd have to go to your head of year to get it out LOL!

:rofl:

I liked wearing a tie :blush: We had the 3 stripe rule... Never stuck to it!

I hate how I have more pictures of LO and my ex than I do of LO and me :( Especially ones of when she was tiny.

TBH, some days I am sooo effing sick of the internet and all it's dramatic bullshit!

*breathe in, breathe out*

https://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc198/kellyluvsgryff/Smilies/blowup.gif

I hate how I have more pictures of LO and my ex than I do of LO and me :( Especially ones of when she was tiny.

:hugs: I have barely an pics of me and Connor together :( s

I have more of my inlaws and LO than everyone else with him put together :dohh: Start taking silly photos together in mirros/webcam. I do and I'm so glad that we have photos together now. Two months is still quite tiny :)

ah so did we! but nope noone stuck to it dug out a school photie for you all to see .. i was actually in year 11 in the 1st pic but look like a year 7 :|

Attachments

• SCIENCE.jpg
    SCIENCE.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC09340.jpg
    DSC09340.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 16
You totally pull off your uniform. I looked like the world's biggest idiot.

I have more pics of DH with LO than I do of me. :( I'm always the one taking the pictures.

ah so did we! but nope noone stuck to it dug out a school photie for you all to see .. i was actually in year 11 in the 1st pic but look like a year 7 :|

Ahhh Leonie you look so sweet :lol:

Me and my friend with the deputy head... We broke all the rules (tie, hair, make up) and he didn't bother to make us sort it (oh, and it's the last week of year 11 so we've had people write on our shirts :D
https://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee416/Rhiannon_Godden/1674417655a10874535921l.jpg

I have more of my inlaws and LO than everyone else with him put together :dohh: Start taking silly photos together in mirros/webcam. I do and I'm so glad that we have photos together now. Two months is still quite tiny :)

I think I'm gonna start taking loads tomorrow :)

ah i love that you got your shirt signed. i don't anyone did in my year we were just all happy to be free lmao! we had the odd 'cool' teacher who would let us off then you'd get the strict (ususally old ones who'd been there since your parent's had) who would send you to the head of year

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->