-*- teen tbh -*-

on a different note, TBH i wish my period would just come, i know its normal for them to be weird after birth, but im starting to freak out

Are you breastfeeding?
I got my first period at about 9 weeks PP, when the doctors forced me to give Kezzy her first formula. It was all crampy and horrible and I had an ovarian cyst to go along with it. My 2nd period was the WORST. I'd never had period cramps before, and they hit me hard.

No, I was untill about 2 weeks ago, my last period (my first after finlay) was like the 13th of feb, or maybe 12th:shrug:

on a different note, TBH i wish my period would just come, i know its normal for them to be weird after birth, but im starting to freak out

Are you breastfeeding?
I got my first period at about 9 weeks PP, when the doctors forced me to give Kezzy her first formula. It was all crampy and horrible and I had an ovarian cyst to go along with it. My 2nd period was the WORST. I'd never had period cramps before, and they hit me hard.

No, I was untill about 2 weeks ago, my last period (my first after finlay) was like the 13th of feb, or maybe 12th:shrug:

Could just be late, your body is trying to sort itself out. My period just gone was 6 days late, and lasted 6 days (I've never had a period longer than 4 days) so it was a bit of a shock.

tbh I am really looking forward to my anniversary get away this week, but I have a huge feeling my period is going to return in the middle of it :S

Tbh, I'm stupidly addicted to Draw Something. It's all I do with my day :haha:

Same! I don't even have an iphone/ipad, I go on my mum's. But now she's started playing it and is addicted too so she won't let me go on it :haha:

Same! I don't even have an iphone/ipad, I go on my mum's. But now she's started playing it and is addicted too so she won't let me go on it :haha:

Neither do I, it's on Android as well ;)
I've been sitting here for 2 hours supposed to be writing an essay and all I've done is draw pictures :blush:

Tbh, I just had my nails done and they're pissing me off already :dohh: and I'm going to see the head teacher and I'm worried I'm not allowed false nails at college :haha:

Tbh, I just had my nails done and they're pissing me off already :dohh: and I'm going to see the head teacher and I'm worried I'm not allowed false nails at college :haha:

my highschool was so anal about those type of things. Like if we did not wear the school socks, which were just plain white socks with tiny initials on them then we would get a detention. So lame.

Neither do I, it's on Android as well ;)
I've been sitting here for 2 hours supposed to be writing an essay and all I've done is draw pictures :blush:

I didn't know that aha. But I don't have a android either, sucks.
But I'm saving up for an ipad and I'm nearly there, woop :D

tbh, when you push the right buttons the reactions are hilarious. i love getting to know what people *really* think.

tbh... Am I the only one who is super paranoid about being pregnant, even after taking all the appropriate precautions. Im terrified Im pregnant like every month because my periods are so irregular.

my highschool was so anal about those type of things. Like if we did not wear the school socks, which were just plain white socks with tiny initials on them then we would get a detention. So lame.

Wow, really? That's sooo different from my high school!

tbh... Am I the only one who is super paranoid about being pregnant, even after taking all the appropriate precautions. Im terrified Im pregnant like every month because my periods are so irregular.

Dont worry I am exactly like this too :dohh:

I'm like this too! It's really annoying. I'm on the pill so I know to the date when it's going to start but when that day comes and I don't get cramping or anything, I start panicking and if my bleeding doesn't begin until the next day I just get super paranoid. It's awful lol.

I'm like this too! It's really annoying. I'm on the pill so I know to the date when it's going to start but when that day comes and I don't get cramping or anything, I start panicking and if my bleeding doesn't begin until the next day I just get super paranoid. It's awful lol.

It is ! I just started using the patch (but I wasnt sure if I had to wait until I had my period or just start it whenever) so I just started it whenever n now I am kind of worried it is going to screw up my cycle even more. (when I was younger I use to get my period ever 2-3 weeks so I went of the pill) then when I was with FOB I got off the pill and I only got my period every other month :wacko: then I got pregnant, had Myles n only got my period every 2 months so well see what happens :haha:

and mine! tbh my school tried to be strict just noone listened my college were super laid back though!

and mine! tbh my school tried to be strict just noone listened my college were super laid back though!

Mine girls had to wear either a dress or a skirt or dress pants (khakis/cords) with a button down oxford shirt and boys had to wear a coat and tie with khakis/suit pants/cords. It was pretty strict about dress code!

My school didn't have a uniform while I was there, but it started a black and white thing in my last year. Now though (my sister is at the same school) they have a super strict dress code, girls are allowed to wear black trousers and my sister wore black jeans (the rest of the uniform was correct) and she got sent home :/

TBH, I am ready to cut FIL out of my life forever. I wish we didn't have to live off of him at this point in our life but it's the only way we can make it right now. I am respectful to him for that only reason but he makes NO sense 90% of the time and I am ready to go crazy

we wore a white shirt,black blazer,black pants or skirt. we used to wear white polos though and black trainers (some people got wrong but i tried well to hide it)
the uniform has changed slightly now i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->