-*- teen tbh -*-

I actually was looking throught pics to see some old ones of high school, but I just realized it is pointless to add a picture... because all you have to do is picture regular, everyday clothes. :lol:

We weren't allowed our shirts signed. We had to wait until the end of the last day and only sign them on the sports field away from everyone else. Wasn't even a good school, they were just strict about uniform to be annoying.

Our uniform. Think it was the last day as my uniform isn't brilliant. I'm in the middle.

Attachments

• 128_12044790540_593935540_1356803_6259_n.jpg
    128_12044790540_593935540_1356803_6259_n.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 22
Yeah same...we never had a uniform. Just normal clothes

Did you like not having uniform? I hated our uniform but at 6th form I struggled choosing clothes every day. I think a simple uniform of sweatshirt and polo and trousers like in primary schools would be a nice compromise.

I loved not having a uniform. I have to wear uniform now for work..(nursing scrubs) and I MISS wearing regular clothes

as much as i hated wearing it i did prefer it to normal clothes once i got to college i was like ummmm so what should i wear today, i can't wear that cause i wore that last week people will think i have no clothes lol!

TBH, the weather outside makes me want to sit on my ass, eat chips and play the Sims 3! :thumbup: And I'm going to do just that!

Watching one born every minute omg the preemie mummy! So brave and he is so dinky! Must be so hard leaving them at the hospital and coming home :(

:hugs: to all preemie mums out there

And also the little boy with the cleft lip! He was so gorgeous bless him! The parents were so brave and matter of fact! Good for them. Made me think of lil Kenny and Amy! You are so brave Amy and also it's mad to think Kenny had a cleft looking at him now!!! :hugs:

^ was thinking the same hun! :hugs: to them. Can't imagine how hard it is having to leave them and stuff.

tbh I'm not sure why i an the one being given the silent treatment. Last night we were at OH's mum house and i had my computer with me and OH was using it. Them i went on to send a message on Facebook and i always have it logged on So i went into messages and say a message from OH's ass of a friend who told me last year if i didn't get an a word or leave OH we would become druggo alcoholic parents with a neglected child. So i thought was weird that i would get a message from him. When i opened it i realised it wasn't from him it was a message to him from OH, he hadn't signed out of his account. It said "hey do you still sell weed. I need 50 bucks worth on Friday" i was very shocked but thought no i won't jump to conclusions. On the way home i asked about it. To make a long story short his dad had asked him to find out where he could get some. Now i an really shocked i kind of disappointed that OH would help with that sort of transaction. His dad is supposed to be staying here this week and my first reaction was tat i do not want him staying here and So OH recons i am over reacting and said that he if were to stay away from everyone that did drugs he may as well just always stay home and not go to work. I don't think i overreacTed did i? And i said it in a calm voice. He is the one who got a bit tantrumy

tbh I'm not sure why i an the one being given the silent treatment. Last night we were at OH's mum house and i had my computer with me and OH was using it. Them i went on to send a message on Facebook and i always have it logged on So i went into messages and say a message from OH's ass of a friend who told me last year if i didn't get an a word or leave OH we would become druggo alcoholic parents with a neglected child. So i thought was weird that i would get a message from him. When i opened it i realised it wasn't from him it was a message to him from OH, he hadn't signed out of his account. It said "hey do you still sell weed. I need 50 bucks worth on Friday" i was very shocked but thought no i won't jump to conclusions. On the way home i asked about it. To make a long story short his dad had asked him to find out where he could get some. Now i an really shocked i kind of disappointed that OH would help with that sort of transaction. His dad is supposed to be staying here this week and my first reaction was tat i do not want him staying here and So OH recons i am over reacting and said that he if were to stay away from everyone that did drugs he may as well just always stay home and not go to work. I don't think i overreacTed did i? And i said it in a calm voice. He is the one who got a bit tantrumy

I think you're both right :flow: you couldn't possibly avoid every single person who does weed (obviously you can distance yourself) but your OH was wrong in helping him. If he really needed a place to stay and he's generally a responsible person who wouldn't do this around your LO I'd still let him stay.

I think you're both right :flow: you couldn't possibly avoid every single person who does weed (obviously you can distance yourself) but your OH was wrong in helping him. If he really needed a place to stay and he's generally a responsible person who wouldn't do this around your LO I'd still let him stay.

Yeah I understand that, I know that its unavoidable, which is why I didn't say stay away from everyone that does drugs. That was just his reaction to me saying I didn't want his dad here. He seems like an alright guy, but then again I have only met him 3 times, 2 of those times I was in hospital so I never really got to see what he is like. All I know about him is he cheated on OH's mums and pretty much abandoned his kids (even though OH doesn't see it that way), he drinks alot of coffee and smokes every 10-30 minutes.

OH told me last night that his dad supposidly hasnt done weed in 8 months, but he used to do it every now and again. Also the reason he doesn't own a car is because weed apparently stays in your system for 6 weeks and he doesnt want to get done, so he must be a more frequent user then OH has been told.

TBH- I really hope Ciana pulls through. I know her moderately well from BnB and it makes me sick to the stomach what is happening :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->