-*- teen tbh -*-

i got ditched by her when i was pregnant with morgie and now i've been ditched again!

tbh, I am annoyed. First off OH only got here last night at 10:30pm because he was visiting his sister n her husband. So he told me he was going to help out with renovation today and to call him at 1pm (I know he IS helping because there place is a fixer-upper) anyways I tried calling him and it wont even ring! I just goes to "the number you have dialied is unavalible please.. blah blah blah" :growlmad:

What a day! Connor was up all night with a temperature. He was ok in the morning though, so my mum said to go to do my first aiding and connor would be fine. I was first aiding from 9-5 (and I'm now fully qualified! :dance: ). Picked Connor up from FOB's mum's, and he was covered in loads of spots. So I took him to the drop in centre, was waiting for 2 hours, my dad abandoned us :gun: Found out Connor has chicken pox and it's infectious. Saw a doctor who reeked of BO :sick: Then had to get the bus back, walked from town to asda, found out asda didn't have the antibiotics in stock, so then had to walk back home. Got in half an hour ago. Connor's in bed, and I'm shattered!
Hope my gorgeous boy feels better soon :sad1:

Not all the time it is true that once you have a child nobody cares about you, I've got just as much as friends than I did before pregnancy! Guess I can count myself lucky :)

I lost all my friends too. some I got rid off but most left me. there was a few that still keep in contact but our lives are really different and i moved country so we just moved apart.

TBH i left LO overnight last night for the first time and went clubbing, had so much fun and made out with a guy for the first time since i got pregnant lol

Congrats Leopard! was it a big wedding?

Strawberry: haha no, a lot of people that were supposed to be there didn't come. But on the bright side I know my friends now and who matters.

I lost all my friends too. some I got rid off but most left me. there was a few that still keep in contact but our lives are really different and i moved country so we just moved apart.

TBH i left LO overnight last night for the first time and went clubbing, had so much fun and made out with a guy for the first time since i got pregnant lol

Congrats Leopard! was it a big wedding?

Good for you!!! Glad you got out and had some fun!!! You deserve it!

I ate so much food last night, (Indian takeaway) whenever I moved I felt like I was contracting :haha:

Tbh:I am really pissed at ohs cousin:wacko: oh posted something on Facebook saying LO has strep throat and his cousin proceeded to call ohs mom and said he wasn't coming over today (we found he had strep throat last night) for their get together because they don't want their little girl around him which is understandable BUT you can call us and express your concern as it's OUR child not ohs moms. Second I am obviously not taking him over to the get together because Nathan is sick and contagious:wacko:

It was just the way they approached it. I'm already not feeling welcome to be around them since they just moved down here.:cry:

Tbh:I am really pissed at ohs cousin:wacko: oh posted something on Facebook saying LO has strep throat and his cousin proceeded to call ohs mom and said he wasn't coming over today (we found he had strep throat last night) for their get together because they don't want their little girl around him which is understandable BUT you can call us and express your concern as it's OUR child not ohs moms. Second I am obviously not taking him over to the get together because Nathan is sick and contagious:wacko:

It was just the way they approached it. I'm already not feeling welcome to be around them since they just moved down here.:cry:

:HUGS: people always ask my mum questions about LO when im standing right there like 'is she allowed a chocolate' how would my mum know! my mums great but she not the one who decides that.

when i stayed at my mums friends with her, when we went back to NZ, my mums friend was like 'you can leave LO with B if you want to come out' (talking to my mum like i wasnt even there) like WTF am i? ask me if im going anywhere, if my mum goes somewhere i makes no difference i look after her and ill decide who looks after her when im am not my mum!

so annoying!

Hope he gets better soon.

im so jealous Laura id kill for a butter chicken

:HUGS: people always ask my mum questions about LO when im standing right there like 'is she allowed a chocolate' how would my mum know! my mums great but she not the one who decides that

when i stayed at my mums friends with her, when we went back to NZ, my mums friend was like 'you can leave LO with B if you want to come out' (talking to my mum like i wasnt even there) like WTF am i? ask me if im going anywhere, if my mum goes somewhere i makes no difference i look after her and ill decide who looks after her when im am not my mum!

so annoying!

Hope he gets better soon.

im so jealous Laura id kill for a butter chicken

Wow that's so ridiculous:wacko: it's like they think since we are a little bit younger than most parents we are totally incapable of taking care our own children :growlmad:

TBH I got married yesterday.

Congratulations! wedding pictures?

Only a couple at the moment.

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/523962_342944175752438_100001105757811_912922_1598232728_n.jpg
^^ My best friend, her 26 week belly and myself.
https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/551884_342921345754721_100001105757811_912892_276793176_n.jpg
^^ me and my photographer (also a close friend) getting our drink on at the reception.
https://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s320x320/552789_342841779096011_100001105757811_912603_1862674166_n.jpg
kezzy whilst we were getting ready
https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/528424_325876030802496_104011766322258_906782_230179943_n.jpg
Dad n me

Such a pretty wedding! I love your hat/veil thing :flow: I wish we wore hats more in the US.

^ Awww congratulations! You look beautiful :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"