-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh, I had really fun last night but I feel like an idiot! I left my ID at home :dohh: Thank goodness OH knew the bouncer.

tbh, I had really fun last night but I feel like an idiot! I left my ID at home :dohh: Thank goodness OH knew the bouncer.

Tbh im really stressed. This past week Rylea has been teething so shes grouchy and doesnt want to cooperate at all, and shes lacking sleep lately because weve been at my sisters house helping her clean and move and while she does that Im atching my niece and every time i put rylea down Raina-lee has to wake her up. -.-

tbh, I hate how when OH leaves I feel so down and sad. Like it emotionally hurts. Also I barely got to see him this weekend and I cant go to his parents house for a few weeks because they are trying to sell it :nope:

I'm seriously addicted to lifetime movie network movies. Currently watching seventeen and missing followed by seventeen and married. Exciting night :haha:

(I know I am posting alot in this thread :blush:) BUT tbh, I really wish some of you guys lived closer to me I need some baby mama friends who are my age :haha:

Tbh, I love when LO gets really excited about something and she has issues trying to tell your because she's so excited! :haha:

Tbh it's 547am and I've been awake for the past hour because I'm craving krispy kreme donuts. Lol I know what I'm going to get on my way to work to day!

Tbh I'm fed up with visitors now :( I appreciate they all wanna see me and Brooke but I wanna sleep. I'm too polite to say no sometimes :(

TBH if my LO was younger I'd be very tempted to change her name, it just doesn't seem to suit her.

I don't have facebook either. Also would change aliyahs name but don't know what to lol

I tired to inbox you bbyno1 but your message box is full :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"