-*- teen tbh -*-

If anyone else doesn't have a facebook please speak up :)

Congratulations leopard!you look lovely :)

Oh its always full I keep forgetting to clear it lol will do now and you can message me again :)

tbh im seriously fed up i just feel like crying 24/7 i just want to get into the sunshine and i have no clothes that fit, i disgusting body, a baby that will not stop crying, no money & a OH that i don't get on with. everything is just getting on top of me these last few days & i don't know if all of that makes me sound like a terrible person i just feel so stressed

Me, too.

I'm watching the 16 & Pregnant marathon until my doctor appointment.

tbh im seriously fed up i just feel like crying 24/7 i just want to get into the sunshine and i have no clothes that fit, i disgusting body, a baby that will not stop crying, no money & a OH that i don't get on with. everything is just getting on top of me these last few days & i don't know if all of that makes me sound like a terrible person i just feel so stressed

:hugs: I don't know what to say, maybe you should have a break from your OH or talk about it if you're not getting along? Or do you have a friend to talk about things to? x

Tbh I feel fab. I was never skinny before getting pregnant and now my bump has gone I swear my belly is smaller than before? Not sure if that's possible. I'm enjoying being a Mummy so much and everyone told me it would be hard and all she would do is cry. I mean I know it's hard but I just love being a Mum :flower: I keep getting upset about how I can't experience giving birth to her again. I honestly think that was the best experience of my life. Ugh hormones I think. I feel way too soppy! :blush:

Tbh I feel fab. I was never skinny before getting pregnant and now my bump has gone I swear my belly is smaller than before? Not sure if that's possible. I'm enjoying being a Mummy so much and everyone told me it would be hard and all she would do is cry. I mean I know it's hard but I just love being a Mum :flower: I keep getting upset about how I can't experience giving birth to her again. I honestly think that was the best experience of my life. Ugh hormones I think. I feel way too soppy! :blush:

I felt thinner too :thumbup: and know feeling i was desperate give birth again straight after having Evie it was amazing!

Tbh FOB's mum just text me asking me to bring Evie round to see his step dad before he goes into hospital really like his step-dad so said yes now really worried FOB's gonna be there i've no idea how i would react to seeing him right now i could kill him for his cba attitude to Evie :growlmad:

:hugs:

Aw hunny, don't worry. You're doing well with losing weight by the looks of ticker! And things will get easier. xx

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xx

tbh my baby is going to be a footballer he's watching football and copying kicking his ball round the living room. And on that note it's half time so he's off to bed :)

Thanks ladies, its just been a tough couple of days Finlays been really miserable for some reason, I think he may be having a little 'growth spurt' or something because he's been really tired too, I hope so anyway.
Reg. my OH, we will be having a little break soon, well as soon as the contract on our house runs out. And my diet isn't going too well haha, all this stress is making me eat like mad:blush:

I'll start again on monday,,, haha :haha::dohh:

Thanks ladies, its just been a tough couple of days Finlays been really miserable for some reason, I think he may be having a little 'growth spurt' or something because he's been really tired too, I hope so anyway.
Reg. my OH, we will be having a little break soon, well as soon as the contract on our house runs out. And my diet isn't going too well haha, all this stress is making me eat like mad:blush:

I'll start again on monday,,, haha :haha::dohh:

Ahh dw my LO had a week where he was really grumpy and cried all the time, but he went back to normal- think he was a bit poorly maybe.

And I was set on losing lots of weight but I've managed a pound, just can't lay off the junk food haha! xx

Tbh I've just had a panic moment. I was thinking to myself "why have I not felt LO?" Maybe because I'm not pregnant anymore :dohh:

TBH
I am stressed
I have coursework that is overdue :dohh: That I have to sit up and do
I have 3 weeks to move out
The house I am moving into needs a ceiling fixed, replacement window, wallpaper stripped, scrubbed, painted, wooden floors laid, tiles put down, I need to buy a cooker, a fan for the cooker, a washing machine (paint and wooden floors and tiles :/)
Sooo Stressed and I have uni and more CW and exams to think of aghh FML

Need a little fairy to *poof* and fix all this now!

Me, too.

I'm watching the 16 & Pregnant marathon until my doctor appointment.

Kelly, how did your doctors appt go? I was thinking about you today and was waiting for an update, but I checked and no update! Hope it went well.

Kelly, how did your doctors appt go? I was thinking about you today and was waiting for an update, but I checked and no update! Hope it went well.

Thanks, Amy. You're so sweet. :hugs:

I hadn't gotten on last night. The appointment went very well! I have to go get some blood work done in a couple weeks, but no big deal.

How is everyone today? You new ladies are going to have to talk more. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->