-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh I don't think I want to go to college anymore :shrug:

We found some emergency accomodation thank god.

Tbh I wish I had tried to breast feed now. I was stupid to worry about what people thought and how my boobs look. (I hate them because I've always had shy nipples) They are alot better since pregnancy though. I hate the fact I've had to put her on hungrier baby formula. I should be feeding her and giving her what she needs :(

Adding another one. I feel poop today :(

Tbh I'm sick of my family. I thought having a baby would make everyone closer together. I'm sick of people saying they will visit then not bothering. Or making plans with me then cancelling them. Just don't bother if you cba. My Mum arranged to go shopping with me today and I messaged my stepdad at 11pm last night to ask if she was going. (As she never answers her texts and I wanted to go to sleep) I get a right shit reply and spent an hour awake with him having ago at me via text saying I shouldn't bother him. :( They were supposed to visit today to see the baby (which I've had no reply about whether they are coming and they said they would let me know) and now I don't even wanna see them after last night. So when I tell them that they'll just think I'm being awkward. Uhh. :(

Tbh I wish I had tried to breast feed now. I was stupid to worry about what people thought and how my boobs look. (I hate them because I've always had shy nipples) They are alot better since pregnancy though. I hate the fact I've had to put her on hungrier baby formula. I should be feeding her and giving her what she needs :(

Adding another one. I feel poop today :(

Tbh I'm sick of my family. I thought having a baby would make everyone closer together. I'm sick of people saying they will visit then not bothering. Or making plans with me then cancelling them. Just don't bother if you cba. My Mum arranged to go shopping with me today and I messaged my stepdad at 11pm last night to ask if she was going. (As she never answers her texts and I wanted to go to sleep) I get a right shit reply and spent an hour awake with him having ago at me via text saying I shouldn't bother him. :( They were supposed to visit today to see the baby (which I've had no reply about whether they are coming and they said they would let me know) and now I don't even wanna see them after last night. So when I tell them that they'll just think I'm being awkward. Uhh. :(

:hugs: that sucks about your family, they really should be more supportive.

I think you can start breastfeeding if you wanted to. your baby is only a week old. ask your health visitor

^^ thank you. I will do. They told me though that once you start you can't go back because they don't latch. Worth an ask though! :flower:

tbh it's the 2nd morning i've woke up to a mischeivous child. The night before last he managed to grab the baby lotion and you can guess the rest. So last night i thought i'd moved it far enough. apparently not. At least he smells nice though right :dohh:

Tbh I'm gunna be brave and ask to have a copy of my hospital records (things from my past I need to find out) also I dunno where else to write it. I have 3msgs in my inbox so whoever they are from I'm not being rude not replying. I come online by my phone and its not loading my inbox atm!

Very proud of my little girl. Pooping on her potty!

Tbh, ready to have my nights filled by a waking baby rather than BH and a bad back.

Tbh, ready to have my nights filled by a waking baby rather than BH and a bad back.

You must be so excited! Everyone said to me I'd miss being pregnant and I was like, no way! And for a while I didn't, but now I do - well not being pregnant as such , it was just so exciting :haha::dohh:

TBH, I've started a weightloss journal, if anyone else has one can you follow me/give me motivation when I'm not feeling so ready for it.:kiss:

TBH I love giving birth, I'd do it again and again and again.

I Too loved giving birth, best experiance of my life, i really dislike pregnancy though.

I loved pregnancy and giving birth :cloud9:

amber4 - Thank god I thought I was the only one.

Emmylou92 - Aw, are you okay?

Rhio92 - He's already here I just haven't the heart to change my ticker. He was born on the 14th, 10 days early

amber4 - Thank god I thought I was the only one.

Emmylou92 - Aw, are you okay?

Rhio92 - He's already here I just haven't the heart to change my ticker. He was born on the 14th, 10 days early

Aww congratulations! What's his name and how much did he weigh? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->