-*- teen tbh -*-

amber4 - Thank god I thought I was the only one.

Emmylou92 - Aw, are you okay?

Rhio92 - He's already here I just haven't the heart to change my ticker. He was born on the 14th, 10 days early

Aww congratulations! What's his name and how much did he weigh? :D

Aidan and 7lbs :). I'm totally smitten all over again.

Awww :cloud9: That's so cool, both your babies were born 10 days early!

yeah, spontaneous labour for both too. My OH thinks I have an emergency eject button or something Lol.. your LO shares my birthday :D

I'm cutting my hair short, and I started snipping away, and then OH came in all panicked and says he thinks I should get it done by a proper hairdresser, because its short if I get it wrong then its gonna be noticeable, so I stopped and now have it cut at the front and long at the back.... I look stupid now haha!!

Not really sure if I should carry on chopping or go to hair dressers and get them to "finish it off" ....its only the back that needs doing, will take 10 seconds.... hmmm, damn OH of disturbing me!!

I'm cutting my hair short, and I started snipping away, and then OH came in all panicked and says he thinks I should get it done by a proper hairdresser, because its short if I get it wrong then its gonna be noticeable, so I stopped and now have it cut at the front and long at the back.... I look stupid now haha!!

Not really sure if I should carry on chopping or go to hair dressers and get them to "finish it off" ....its only the back that needs doing, will take 10 seconds.... hmmm, damn OH of disturbing me!!

I'd just finish it, and if it DOES go wrong then you can go in and they can neaten it up but if it doesn't then great :)

Tbh I'm shocked with sophia,she only woke the once lastnight!

Tbh don't know which double buggy to get! Don't like any,literally.

Ellie, you neeed to sort your ticker out! :p I want to see how old sophia is :rofl:

tbh this sounds selfish but I'm jealous OH's sister had kids before we could...because then I could make his parents grandparent for the first time and they would actually be excited. whereas my siblings keep popping them out and TBH........ I'm sad that its not gonna be as special when we have ours. what if no ones excited! :( so silly but true

x

tbh this sounds selfish but I'm jealous OH's sister had kids before we could...because then I could make his parents grandparent for the first time and they would actually be excited. whereas my siblings keep popping them out and TBH........ I'm sad that its not gonna be as special when we have ours. what if no ones excited! :( so silly but true

x

People will be excited. Having a baby is an exciting experience no matter what.

Tbh I must have a boring life =/ I'm excited about making a curry I have wanted for days lol. But I've been eating out last few nights with my birthday then a family reunion.

x
That really doesn't matter. My parents have lots of grandkids, my DH's family didn't have any. Regardless of the fact that she's the first grandchild, my parents spend more time with her and love on her more.

Tbh, I think all my girl's will have a name that ends with 'a'. Whenever I am looking at names, I always end up finding a name that ends 'a' and being like, " OH ITS PERFECT!" ...then my boy names are all over the place. :haha:

amber4 - Thank god I thought I was the only one.

Emmylou92 - Aw, are you okay?

Rhio92 - He's already here I just haven't the heart to change my ticker. He was born on the 14th, 10 days early

Good thanks, again Congratulations on baby Aiden. Cant wait to meet our LO. 23 days and no hospital bag packed :/

23 days ahh how that's flown by!! I'm so excited for you :)

Wow! Only 23 days? I didn't realize you'd gotten so close!

It's a little sad how excited I was when I remembered Tuesday = New 16&P.

^^ That reminds me I need to catch up on Teen Mom 2 :dohh: I've been meaning to for like months! I started off so well and then I got busy :(

tbh i am so fucking depressed about morgans behaviour i just sit and cry day in day out because i cant cope with how badly be behaves :'( :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->