-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh i am so fucking depressed about morgans behaviour i just sit and cry day in day out because i cant cope with how badly be behaves :'( :'(

Have you tried taking him to a Health Visitor or Doctor? Maybe he has ADHD or something along those lines. Do you have a family member that could look after him for a day or a night to give you a bit of a break? Or a friend that can come round during the day to help you out a bit?

Oliver gets really grumpy if he is kept in all day, going for a walk makes the world of difference. Try taking him out in the pram - or to the play park to use up all his energy.. Do it early in the morning (or after his nap if he has one) so that he is less likely to be grumpy. Hope he starts behaving soon!

if i speak to hv's they just say it's normal child behavior but i'm like it's not. He's ok if were out depending on where we are and what were doing if where in childrens centre or soft play or something he's ususally quite good but If were doing shopping or something else not for him eg. appointment he goes crazy kicks off in the buggy. kicks off if i let him walk throws himself, runs off ect. They know i'm really struggling atm and there like well where did it all go wrong and i've said time and time again it's when his behavior changed. He used to be so well behaved when he was younger and i could get stuff done and make him lovely meals and do nice things but every 5 mins throughout the day he's throwing things launching himself, hurting me. I try all their methods they tell me to try none of them seem to make a huge difference he just comes back and does the same.
Mymum can have him sometimes but i don't like to ask too much cause she has my sisters and they fight and argue like cat and dog lol.

Leonie my niece has ad/hd and is on the spectrum for ASD too. When she was younger no health visitors or health professionals would diagnose her. Just kept saying she was behaving like that because she lived with me and my parents rather than her own, or that it was her traumatic and early birth that caused it. Or that she never got enough attention...Whatever we did she misbehaved anyway even if we punished her, it wasn't until she went to a second primary school in year 3 when a teacher who has had experience with AD/HD told my parents that it was that and to get her seen by the doctor.
Go see your doctor and if he/she says the same thing then ask for a second opinion or to be referred to someone else.
I hope you're okay, it's not easy being pregnant and looking after a toddler too. Chin up!!

i said today i think he has adhd or some other kind of thing like that and they just laugh as if i'm stupid but i know morgan better then them. think i'll talk to my gp if i can get an appointment with a certain one cause the rest are crap. x

I would phone your Health Visitor and say 'Morgan so far today has done ...........! I have done ........ to try to prevent it, .......... to discipline him.. Give them examples of what he has done and how you have tried to stop him or discipline him after, wait for their advice whether it is time out in the cot or whatever, and if you have done it say 'I have tried that numerous times, it doesn't work. I WANT to get him referred to be tested for ADHD, if he doesn't have it then I will look at other parenting techniques - but until you can say he definitely doesn't have it I don't want to listen to you.' If they refuse then after that, I can only assume the next step would be taking him to the Doctor and asking to be referred?

I would also make a complaint about the Health Visitor.

thanks hun i will try doing that he'll be coming up for his 2 year check too as bad as it sounds i hope he acts up so they can see 1st hand what it's like. I mean even one time i was in the soft play at the childrens centre and you arn't allowed drinks on the soft play so he had a tantrum cause i said no you have to sit here and he threw himself so hard he made his nose bleed :(

Maybe its just a phase if he was well behaved before?I dunno,I'm going through the same at the moment with Aliyah. She can be good but is naughty most of the time now. She had a mad tantrum today all because I was eating a shortbread finger biscuit. I bite a little bit off for her and she was my bit was bigger so didn't want her bit. She was throwing herself off the armchair etc. There's no telling her no. She hates being in the buggy too but throws herself on the floor when walking so can't win lol.

TBH I am disgusted and feeling violated over the whole Mariciana ordeal. I cannot believe she duped everyone (especially myself) so easily. I am just ugh.

tbh im not fully enjoying being a mum.

my tear hurts still. i bruised my coccyx giving birth so im in agony constantly.

now ive got mastitis :cry: so breastfeeding is now the most painful thing in the world as sitting hurts my coccyx and feeding hurts my boob. :dohh:

i just want to be able to enjoy these first few weeks with my baby boy pain free :( he's lucky he's worth all this pain<3

TBH I am disgusted and feeling violated over the whole Mariciana ordeal. I cannot believe she duped everyone (especially myself) so easily. I am just ugh.

Wtf? Really?! It was fake?!!?!?!

tbh saw FOB deleted me off fb and its made me feel sick how he can just act like me and Evie never existed :growlmad:

Why so happy? :D

Tbh I never feel like I have chance to relax while OH always does. He does help around the house, but he doesn't seem to realise I never get 5 mins as my chores never seem to end. Makes me quite mad actually. :growlmad:

Why so happy? :D

Tbh I never feel like I have chance to relax while OH always does. He does help around the house, but he doesn't seem to realise I never get 5 mins as my chores never seem to end. Makes me quite mad actually. :growlmad:

I feel the same way. Like my OH can sit on his phone for hours, or go on the computer or have multiple cigarette breaks. yet I never get five minutes to go to the toilet! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->