-*- teen tbh -*-

Why so happy? :D

Tbh I never feel like I have chance to relax while OH always does. He does help around the house, but he doesn't seem to realise I never get 5 mins as my chores never seem to end. Makes me quite mad actually. :growlmad:

I feel the same way. Like my OH can sit on his phone for hours, or go on the computer or have multiple cigarette breaks. yet I never get five minutes to go to the toilet! :dohh:

My OH is practically attached to his phone playing games 24/7. Then he gets on his xbox. I have managed to finally sit and chill out tonight. But I did shout at him to help me more so he has. Wonder how long it will last though lol.

thanks hun i will try doing that he'll be coming up for his 2 year check too as bad as it sounds i hope he acts up so they can see 1st hand what it's like. I mean even one time i was in the soft play at the childrens centre and you arn't allowed drinks on the soft play so he had a tantrum cause i said no you have to sit here and he threw himself so hard he made his nose bleed :(

When did his behaviours change hun, Amari has alot of tantrums, like all the time...but im more than sure hers is "normal"...We literally have to spend all day outside so she can be occupied. (fortunatly we live on a small holing, so she helps out) Infact it got so bad that at nap time she would kick and cry and squeel til she was blue in the face...thjats when daddy took over nap times.

Does he have a routine?, nap time etc?....Could it be that this is fairly normal and your just very tired? (please dont take that the wrong way hun, i know when im shattered having to deal with amari is the last thing i need, so ii imagine being pregnant having a toddler is very tiring :hugs:)

Leoniebabey try video his behaviour do a few to show different example and show them to someone x

thanks hun i will try doing that he'll be coming up for his 2 year check too as bad as it sounds i hope he acts up so they can see 1st hand what it's like. I mean even one time i was in the soft play at the childrens centre and you arn't allowed drinks on the soft play so he had a tantrum cause i said no you have to sit here and he threw himself so hard he made his nose bleed :(

When did his behaviours change hun, Amari has alot of tantrums, like all the time...but im more than sure hers is "normal"...We literally have to spend all day outside so she can be occupied. (fortunatly we live on a small holing, so she helps out) Infact it got so bad that at nap time she would kick and cry and squeel til she was blue in the face...thjats when daddy took over nap times.

Does he have a routine?, nap time etc?....Could it be that this is fairly normal and your just very tired? (please dont take that the wrong way hun, i know when im shattered having to deal with amari is the last thing i need, so ii imagine being pregnant having a toddler is very tiring :hugs:)

He's always been quite a difficult baby always being sick and crying and stuff but i didn't mind that then he would go through stages of being frustrated eg. when he wanted to crawl but couldn't but since about 17 month's his behavior just went from bad to worse :nope: I was at college at the time and he was in nursery 3 days a week and i had to quit in the end the stress oh how he was behaviour mixed with trying to do college was too much and it was making me ill.

I did a video of him once but he wasn't doing much just screaming i need to try get one when he's hitting ect. but normally by the time he's kicked off i've missed it :dohh:

TBH my tooth is in agony it looks like the gum is cut at the front and behind is so sore although i can't see back there. Ouch :(

My period isso heavy and painful that I just want to curl up and cry :sad1: The doctors won't take me seriously :(

Tbh after today I'm ready to kill OH. He was shouting at LO earlier :cry:

You don't shout at a baby!

My period isso heavy and painful that I just want to curl up and cry :sad1: The doctors won't take me seriously :(

are you on any contraception cause the pill can really help with period issues sorry your drs won't listen though i'd see someone else

are you on any contraception cause the pill can really help with period issues sorry your drs won't listen though i'd see someone else

I've got the copper coil... They said the dodgy periods would last a year. So they should have found a normal point now (have had it about 16 months) :/ But they're getting worse and worse... Dreading the next few days, I'll probs barely be able to stand :/ x

maybe ask to take the pill aswell. My friend got the implant and her periods were awful and her dr put her on the pill to regulate them

Tbh I enjoyed getting out alone today just to have my haircut. I'm so tired and have a constant headache. OH is helping with night feeds and being really good. Just I feel like I have to watch him with her as I worry about things happening to her once it's night and gone dark. :(

Tbh after today I'm ready to kill OH. He was shouting at LO earlier :cry:

You don't shout at a baby!

Why was he shouting? :hugs: how is Oakley? Xx

Because Oakley poo'd and pee'd everywhere as soon as he took the nappy away and he got stressed out. :dohh: it was really amusing til he started shouting and swearing at him :( he needs to just relax more

he's amazing thanks :) i swear his face changes every day hehe being a mummy is definitely better than i thought it'd be.. how are you and Brooke? :flower: xx

Aww. Poor Oakley :hugs: It can be stressful but no need for shouting and swearing :( I hope he calms down! Omg know what you mean about their faces changing. Brooke is so alert and strong. Always nosing and trying hard to hold her head up! Were okay, thank you. I'm exhausted at the moment as I never seem to get to nap between OH never giving me a minute and being soooo busy. I swear now I have a baby people are just interested because of her :dohh: xx

tbh feel a bit guilty watching jurrasic park with lo and he got terrified at the t-rex and cried. he's ok now snuggled in. oops!

Tbh I'm fed up with OH saying I don't love him just because I'm so exhausted right now and won't have sex with him :( I'm walking around with a permanent headache and I'm just not in the mood :(

Tbh I'm fed up with OH saying I don't love him just because I'm so exhausted right now and won't have sex with him :( I'm walking around with a permanent headache and I'm just not in the mood :(

Tell your OH he is being an inconsiderate asshole. You just had a baby two weeks ago. Maybe he's not smart enough to realize you're not supposed to have sex until six weeks PP.

TBH i feel extreamly overwhelmed by house work :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->