-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh , i think im a crap mum..think i might just sit and cry.

Tbh I'm so frustrated with fb I havn't been able to update my status since the 4th for some stupid reason and i just bought a prepaid credit card and i can't even register it as the site is not working :(

TBH I'm getting depressed over the breastfeeding, or lack thereof.

Can't concentrate :( 'Authority is the foundation of legal discipline. Discuss. Provide case studies' :saywhat:

Aww why Laura? :hugs: xxx

Just living with my parents still, doing housework for 4, cooking for 5, buying food for 5.. Living in the middle of no where - nothing to do. Spending 24/7 with Oli, lack of friends.. I could go on.

Tbh I want more Mummy friends to take LO out with. Well I say LO, I just wanna go out. I have my OH but I want a break from him sometimes.

Tbh I wish I could feel that rush of love that everyone seems to get with their baby but after a stressfull birth and a high needs baby I think its been pushed aside :/ xx

Tbh I wish I had the guts to breastfeed in pubic. I stay indoors unless it's only a quick trip out. :(

Tbh I wish I had the guts to breastfeed in pubic. I stay indoors unless it's only a quick trip out. :(

:hugs: I was like this at first. I wouldn't even feed with my mum there.
Maybe take LO out to a cafe when it's quite empty, and take a blanket to cover yourself. It gets easier with practice. I used to be terrified and would always cover up, but now I feed him anywhere :hugs: It is sooo hard to start xxx

beanzz maybe you can try going out with your OH?

i know i feel way more comfortable breastfeeding in public when hes around

TBH I'm terrified of my depression getting the best of me. I have downward spirals despite medication and have had a very tough time at school because of it. I'm scared it'll get worse with pregnancy.

Also TBH, I am addicted to nail polish and change my color almost every other day. Keeps me from biting my nails.

Same here :/ I need to go to the doctor but I can't because i don't wanna BF in public :(

Connor took 2 steps today! Finally!

TBH i'm sick of being bit of lo, i have 3 lovely bites on my arm :(

tbh i wish i could go back to florida :(
LO and i loved going to the pool everyday :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79