-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I am glad FOB is finally getting his shit together and making LO THE most important thing.

Tbh I am nervous about having met a guy. I am not near ready to date, but it's nice to have a friend here. I am worried that FOB is gonna freak the hell out like he always does when I meet people from this area -.-

tbh I HATE OH. after today I really just hate being in the same room as him. our convo:
me: next time daddy can do your stinky nappy ehy Oakley
oh: *shitty tone* yea, whatever
me: you have to do something one day
oh: I work, that's my contribution
me: but we don't see any of the money
oh: cos its my money.

that's IT. I was ok with him doing fuck all til that shitty remark, it's as if I'm EXPECTED to do everything by myself. I'm actually daydreaming about strangling him right now.

tbh I HATE OH. after today I really just hate being in the same room as him. our convo:

that's IT. I was ok with him doing fuck all til that shitty remark, it's as if I'm EXPECTED to do everything by myself. I'm actually daydreaming about strangling him right now.

Evil Bast**d, How is it his contribution if its 'HIS' money! - i fail to see how he is contributing if you dont see any of the money :(, he needs to pull his finger out before he looses you x x

So sorry Josie! You and Oakley deserve better than that. He needs a big dose of reality and I would tell him do one until he realises. :hugs: xxx

I really thought he'd be a hands-on dad when I was pregnant and believed him when he said it was just because he was scared that he didn't do anythin when Oakley first arrived... but now I just feel as of he expected me to do everything from the start. and he wonders why I never want to cuddle, he doesn't give our son any love or attention and I'm tired from doing everything. there's no point even talking to him cos he'll never see how he's acting. :sad1: I just feel bad for Oakley

He will never change if you don't make him! That's not on at all and I'm pretty disgusted for you tbh! I think you and Oakley are better off without him. You can't force someone to do something they don't wanna do :hugs: not that you should need to force him to wanna look after his own son! It may give him the shock he needs to sort himself out. Maybe down the line things may pick up, who knows? Get yourself down to the CAB for a free chat and get advice about child support! He makes a fortune and isn't helping? Any judge will laugh at him and order him to help! He should be anyways!! It takes 2 to tango! Oakley deserves that money :hugs: just to let you know Oakley will pick up on your bad feelings too xx

I'm sorry you're going through this Josie, it sounds to me like he needs a real big reality check like Amber said! Don't worry though it won't go unnoticed, Oakley will grow up able to see and know how much his mummy does for him and unfortunately how little his dad does. :hugs: hugs your way xx

Tbh, I'm really pleased with how Joshua is developing and doing. He's put on lots of weight, he's now 8lb 2.5oz when weighed yesterday when he was only 7lb 6oz six days ago! Hes a little chunk hehe.

I really thought he'd be a hands-on dad when I was pregnant and believed him when he said it was just because he was scared that he didn't do anythin when Oakley first arrived... but now I just feel as of he expected me to do everything from the start. and he wonders why I never want to cuddle, he doesn't give our son any love or attention and I'm tired from doing everything. there's no point even talking to him cos he'll never see how he's acting. :sad1: I just feel bad for Oakley

I know EXACTLY how you feel! my partner only got up with emily once a week at nigh time and he never did anything with her like change her nappies or bathe her or get her ready or take her to bed... he just sat on his stupid computer talking to his gay boyfriends on a headset playing games! he wasnt interested in me or emily, thats what he was doing 24/7! so i'd finally had enough and told him to move out, he moved back to his mums and came crawling back a week later, telling me he had realized what he'd done wrong! his silly games and headset friends had him brainwashed! having that week apart from me and emily made him realize just how much he had missed out and he was truly sorry! kick him out, make him realize that you and oakley are the most important people on his life, its like they say, you never realize just how much you miss them until they are gone! x

How frustrating. I would kick his ass to the curb :growlmad:
Can't believe the nerve of him to expect that you do EVERYTHING.

:hugs: I'm sorry you're OH is being so awful. You really deserve so much better. I can't understand why some boys/men just can't step up and take care of their babies! My OH is always saying this! It takes two to make a baby!

TBH Alice is getting more and more interactive as the days go by, and I'm so excited! I love that she's found her voice and 'talks' back to me now. :haha:

Tbh I have such a grumpy baby after his jabs :'( he's just not himself :( zxz

Give him some calpol and lots of snuggles :hugs:

Tbh I'm made up with Brooke drinking her first ever 5oz bottle! Feeding is always a struggle and I'm made up! Changed her to Aptamil after being told not to and she loves it! Stupid doctors!

Xx

Give him some calpol and lots of snuggles :hugs:

Tbh I'm made up with Brooke drinking her first ever 5oz bottle! Feeding is always a struggle and I'm made up! Changed her to Aptamil after being told not to and she loves it! Stupid doctors!

Xx

That's amazing! Alice seems to be going backwards, she's started to refuse after 3-3.5oz! x

My feelings are hurt :cry:. I just saw Jade for the first time since yesterday and she didn't even miss me. She is off doing her own thing and hits me anytime I try to pick her up :blush:

Yay Amber! :) I am glad she's doing better. Me and Devlin are working up to doubling his feedings, his doc said try to get him to take one more oz either every day or every few days til he gets to between 6 and 8oz a feed so he can gain weight. He is doing good, eating around 4oz with a 2oz snack an hour later, yay!

Tbh I am much happier today :) My morning was shit, but the rest has been good. ^^

Thank you girls :hugs:

Tbh I'm so fed up of us both being so unwell :( I just want us better! Brooke is going through so many nappies it's ridiculous! She's having her clothes changed loads too! She's still so happy though :flower: xx

tbh I wanna do something new with my hair but I'm too scared I'll hate anything I do. just sick of looking the same as I have since I dyed over my platinum blonde :|

I'm convinced it'll make me feel a little better about myself since getting pregnant and fat lol

I was supposed to get my hair cut today and I was too ill to go :( gutted. I want something different but I know I won't do it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->