-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh I wanna do something new with my hair but I'm too scared I'll hate anything I do. just sick of looking the same as I have since I dyed over my platinum blonde :|

I'm convinced it'll make me feel a little better about myself since getting pregnant and fat lol

I had hair that went half way down my back but it was always up in a bobble and looked a mess, after having emily my hair kept falling out and i had layers, my bottom layer was barely there, it turned so thin after losing lots of hair! I was sick of it, and went to the hairdressers last week and had it all chopped off. I now have a sort of bob, it looks amazing! So much easier and less to work with, its great! feels and looks so much healthier, not like my dried out, split ends look! go drastic, you'll feel so much better afterwards :D! x

tbh i am having major cramping and heartburn, im convinced i experienced implantation last night and i am praying to god it was implantation! im so happy and excited to test in the next week, can be a special late fathers day present! x

tbh i am having major cramping and heartburn, im convinced i experienced implantation last night and i am praying to god it was implantation! im so happy and excited to test in the next week, can be a special late fathers day present! x

Ooh! Hope you get the answer you want! :flower:

tbh I wanna do something new with my hair but I'm too scared I'll hate anything I do. just sick of looking the same as I have since I dyed over my platinum blonde :|

I'm convinced it'll make me feel a little better about myself since getting pregnant and fat lol

I had hair that went half way down my back but it was always up in a bobble and looked a mess, after having emily my hair kept falling out and i had layers, my bottom layer was barely there, it turned so thin after losing lots of hair! I was sick of it, and went to the hairdressers last week and had it all chopped off. I now have a sort of bob, it looks amazing! So much easier and less to work with, its great! feels and looks so much healthier, not like my dried out, split ends look! go drastic, you'll feel so much better afterwards :D! x

I want to dip dye my hair SO bad. I've never had a bright colour in my hair before only browns or blondes. But it means getting layers put in to make it look good and ive JUST grown mine out cos i hated them :haha: oh dear. i hope i man up and do something with it soon.

btw i hope you get the result you want when you test! :flower:

Has anyone else been losing a lot of hair? I don't mean clumps just when brushing or washing? I get seriously a lot more than normal. A good handful each day :(

Tbh I'm.so tempted to cut my hair it keeps touching me and its just too Damn hot

I want to dip dye my hair SO bad. I've never had a bright colour in my hair before only browns or blondes. But it means getting layers put in to make it look good and ive JUST grown mine out cos i hated them :haha: oh dear. i hope i man up and do something with it soon.

btw i hope you get the result you want when you test! :flower:

thank you, i will keep you updated! so far i just been cramping and lower back ache, will test in the next week or so x

Has anyone else been losing a lot of hair? I don't mean clumps just when brushing or washing? I get seriously a lot more than normal. A good handful each day :(

Yes, hence why i had mine all cut off! i was loosing a lot of hair every day, especially in the bath my hair clogged the plug hole every time! it was so damn horrible i thought i was going bald, i was loosing TOO much! even now that my hair is very short i still have a few strands in the bath! depressing :/ x

Yea, you should see the floor where i brush my hair in the morning :haha: seriously need to get Henry in here.

So glad I'm not the only one. I hate it because I find it on my clothes sometimes (I spend ages cleaning it off me just to be sure) and it gets on my hands, Brooke and I have even found one on her bottle! Eurgh :( it's disgusting and I try so hard to becareful. I clog the bath hole too. I cleaned it before and nearly made myself sick with how much came out!! Do any of you girls know how long this will last? xx

My hair comes out when I wash it. Sometimes its worse than others. I believe it's stress related.

Tbh I hate ppl who lie. Even lying to ppl who are strangers, its still B.S.

I have always lost tons of hair per day. even long before pregnancy, clearing my bathroom tub and sink drains was regular for me.

Tbh I miss being loved. I feel so stupid saying that, especially since I don't trust myself to love anyone anymore.

Its normal to lose a lot of hair after pregnancy because you hair gets really thick during pregnancy and once your hormones get back to regular you lose all that extra hair!

Miss_quirky where r u in cali?

Tbh I hope Im better soon! Its heartbreaking hearing Alice cry and knowing I can't comfort her. OH is being amazing even though its fathers day and he should be resting!

So glad I'm not the only one. I hate it because I find it on my clothes sometimes (I spend ages cleaning it off me just to be sure) and it gets on my hands, Brooke and I have even found one on her bottle! Eurgh :( it's disgusting and I try so hard to becareful. I clog the bath hole too. I cleaned it before and nearly made myself sick with how much came out!! Do any of you girls know how long this will last? xx

Apparently it can last right up to the child is a year old but if your hair is still falling out after a year then you should go to the doctors about it x

Okay thank you! :hugs:

Hope you feel better Trish. I was so ill Thursday and Friday too and could barely move or get up too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->