-*- teen tbh -*-

Its normal to lose a lot of hair after pregnancy because you hair gets really thick during pregnancy and once your hormones get back to regular you lose all that extra hair!

I have noticed this too! I have heard its normal though and loads of people told me about it when I was pregnant.

Tbh, I can't beleive how quick time is going, Joshua is 3 weeks old today and I just don't know where the time goes!

Wait till your LO is a few days off 3 months! Then you wonder where the time has gone. Sooo crazy! xx

Tbh I hate the fact anything Oliver does isn't going to be special :'( OH has a son and has seen all the firsts before,he's already has his first fathers day so I couldn't even get him a card saying that :( he seems to think hand me downs are fine for Oliver and that he doesn't need things buying new :(
It just feels like everything isn't as special to me cos I have no one to share it with, plus Oliver is always getting compared to OHs son. :( x

^ :( Aw, Oliver is his own little person though, everything he does is special. But he does have you to be excited when he begins to first walk and talk and such. :)
I take pictures and write in Devlin's baby journal because even though FOB isn't often excited, I think it's a neat sentimental thing and maybe Devlin will appriciate it one day. Maybe do the same for him? Just a thought :hugs:

Tbh I can't do it anymore x.x It's been ten straight days that I cannot put Devlin down or else he begins to scream bloody murder. I finally gave in and set him in his bouncer with FIL and we let him cry til he tired himself out, but he stayed and paid attention to LO so it's not like we left him in a room all alone....but I feel awful :cry:

tbh I'm exhausted from Oakley being grumpy and not feeding properly today. I dunno what's up with him, I'm worried it's something to do with antibiotics or his teething anklet not working

to be honest i feel pregnant and i have most of the symptoms, i slept for FOUR hours this afternoon and three and a half hours yesterday, three hours the day before! i cant wait to get my BFP, im so impatient and excited! im positive im pregnant, i just need that conformation! x

Why is Oakley on antibiotics? x

Tbh I'm so tired this week with Brooke being unwell, but I'm so glad she is getting better! :thumbup: Her bum and bits are bright red and sore and it breaks my heart it's hurting her :( We have some cream that will hopefully make it better though. Poor little baba xx

:( All sorts of em are sick lately, eh?
I hope Oakley and Brooke get better soon :hugs:

tbh i wish we didnt leave it so late to start ttc again, i know emily is only 10 months but i wish we started trying again asap! if i am pregnant now, there will be 19 months between them! i wish there was only like 10 months between them:/

Oakley isn't on them, i am but they pass through my milk. Seems to be these last few days he's started being like this and i started taking them a few days ago. But he's also chewing on his hands more and drooling non stop. :shrug:

Hope the cream makes Brooke's bum better. I hated when Oakley's bum was sore cos he'd cry in pain everytime he poo'd :(

Tbh, i am having trouble dealing with change, and 95% of the time feel like a crap parent even though i give her 100%. & also tbh i am glad i moved away from all my shit past to start fresh. I know Lily has less chance of growing up in hell like i did because i will give her everything i did not have.

tbh i am having major cramping and heartburn, im convinced i experienced implantation last night and i am praying to god it was implantation! im so happy and excited to test in the next week, can be a special late fathers day present! x

Even if you are 18, please do not make TTC posts in here or Teen Pregnancy. You should make them in Trying To Conceive or Two Week Wait

Tbh im in pain right now... Part of me would rather give biirth again.

tbh I'm exhausted from Oakley being grumpy and not feeding properly today. I dunno what's up with him, I'm worried it's something to do with antibiotics or his teething anklet not working

I got a teething anklet for Dougie the other day and I put it in just in case as I noticed him dribbling a loooot more. But I always end up taking it off because I think it might dig in. :(
I hope Oakley feels better soon. :hugs:

TBH have been working so hard on this portfolio for applying to college i feel so guilty for not paying much attention to Evie often i just sit her in her chair while i sit at the computer makes me feel like a bad mum :/
and also feel bad that i've given her some baby rice before 6 months :/

^^ Don't feel bad. Its important that you do this so she can have a better future. I also wouldn't think twice about the baby cereal I believe that mommy always knows better than any guideline :shrug:

Tnh seeing Alice getting her injections made me tear up a bit. I didn't expect that at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->