-*- teen tbh -*-

My poor baba has sunburn :( we were watching the Olympic torch relay and he was asleep but I had hold of him and we couldn't take his pushchair up :( and now he has a bright red face x

tbh i hope OH gets this new job so we can go back to florida :happydance:

Brooke has her second lot Wednesday and I dread them :( feel so sorry for them but it doesn't last long, and they are back to their happy selves x

Brooke has her second lot Wednesday and I dread them :( feel so sorry for them but it doesn't last long, and they are back to their happy selves x

Alice is still a bit grumpy, think she's just having a bad day! :dohh:

tbh I'm sick of hayfever!! on my third pair of knickers cos I can't stop sneezing and I keep weeing a little :shock: bladder control is terrible nowadays :shy:

tbh I'm sick of hayfever!! on my third pair of knickers cos I can't stop sneezing and I keep weeing a little :shock: bladder control is terrible nowadays :shy:

have you tried pantyliners or tena lady? might save your knickers :flower:

Tbh I am leaving BnB for a little while. I keep dwelling on bad things, and being on here seems to bring it all back up again. :( It sucks because I get a lot of support from people on here, but I have to focus on real life for a little while.

If you want to stay in contact, add me on FB. :hugs: Goodluck to everyone.

Tbh I am leaving BnB for a little while. I keep dwelling on bad things, and being on here seems to bring it all back up again. :( It sucks because I get a lot of support from people on here, but I have to focus on real life for a little while.

Hope you are ok :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

TBH I know I've written a lot of 'tbh' lately but anyway, I'm almost so much better! OH went to college today so I'm on my own he told me not to do much but I'm gonna do as much as I can, this place is a mess! :dohh:

Tbh I'm so proud of Joshua cos he's growing so well. He's a happy little boy and I'm pleased with him. He does get grumpy a lot but today he was cooing properly for ages, a good half hour on his changing mat. It was adorable and so glad I managed to video some of it to show his daddy when he's home later!
I'm very tired little sleep is catching up with me I think but he was good last night so I'm hoping he'll carry on sleeping welll....x

Tbh, I seriously need new clothes. Nothing fits over my boobs anymore! Either that or it clings to my squidgey bits! But then, I hate spending money on clothes. :(

:hugs:

Tbh I can't cope anymore. :( I'm about sick of my OH as were always at each others throats. Brooke has always been hard with colic, reflux and being underweight. Feeding time is the worst she screams just looking at her bottle. It's so horrible but I don't want to feed her no longer :( we've seen so many doctors and nothing is getting better, just worse. HV says she has a milk allergy/intolerance but hospital/doctors won't test her for it. They don't give a shit and tell me to carry on with her reflux medicine. Yes, I'll continue trying to get her to feed while she screams at me, throws herself round and kicks her legs almost to the point I nearly drop her. Then when she finally does drink she throws up. Yeah, because that's normal!!

I'm also sick of reading fb status' about how everyones babies are putting on so much weight (not aimed at anyone on here btw) I just wish my LO would drink well and I could say that. :cry:

Tbh I can't cope anymore. :( I'm about sick of my OH as were always at each others throats. Brooke has always been hard with colic, reflux and being underweight. Feeding time is the worst she screams just looking at her bottle. It's so horrible but I don't want to feed her no longer :( we've seen so many doctors and nothing is getting better, just worse. HV says she has a milk allergy/intolerance but hospital/doctors won't test her for it. They don't give a shit and tell me to carry on with her reflux medicine. Yes, I'll continue trying to get her to feed while she screams at me, throws herself round and kicks her legs almost to the point I nearly drop her. Then when she finally does drink she throws up. Yeah, because that's normal!!

I'm sick of reading fb status' about how everyones babies are putting on so much weight (not aimed at anyone on here btw) I just wish my LO would drink well and I could say that. :cry:

SMA do a no lactose formula and a soy milk one....could that be any help? sorry i don't know about milk allergies hope things get better :hugs: x

Thanks but I have no idea. Was told changing her milk would make no difference. I'm demanding to be seen tomorrow as I can't do this no more :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->