-*- teen tbh -*-

My sister had exactly the same problem with my nephew. I'm not sure what she did, but he is fine now at 10 months. I will ask her when I next see her what she did to help him. :)
Hope it gets easier soon. :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: that would be lovely. X

Just videoed her doing that while trying to give her a bottle for bed, so FX they will actually think I'm not being OTT x

Tbh I can't cope anymore. :( I'm about sick of my OH as were always at each others throats. Brooke has always been hard with colic, reflux and being underweight. Feeding time is the worst she screams just looking at her bottle. It's so horrible but I don't want to feed her no longer :( we've seen so many doctors and nothing is getting better, just worse. HV says she has a milk allergy/intolerance but hospital/doctors won't test her for it. They don't give a shit and tell me to carry on with her reflux medicine. Yes, I'll continue trying to get her to feed while she screams at me, throws herself round and kicks her legs almost to the point I nearly drop her. Then when she finally does drink she throws up. Yeah, because that's normal!!

I'm also sick of reading fb status' about how everyones babies are putting on so much weight (not aimed at anyone on here btw) I just wish my LO would drink well and I could say that. :cry:

I'm sorry its so bad hun :hugs: I hope it gets better soon, i don't even know what to suggest. I know i get stressed when Oakley struggles sometimes when im trying to feed him so can't even imagine what you're going through :hugs:

Edit: Just seen your post above, shove it in their faces and demand they find out whats going on! they cant ignore it if you show them just how bad she gets

Thank you. :hugs: OH lost his temper with me a minute ago too and he's not very nice like that. Brooke wasn't in bed and I told him if he ever did that again he would never see me or her again. I really mean it too :( just can't handle much more as he's more demanding than Brooke. I have to make sure everything I do pleases him while he doesn't give a crap about my feelings. X

Tbh I just won a moses basket from a Bounty competition. That cheered me up :) I already have one though :haha:

tbh I'm so happy I finally talked to my doctor about postpartum depression. Got anti-depressants and I really hope they help

tbh Im so annoyed with my LO's doctor. Jade has a terrible yeast/diaper rash and they called to tell me that they would have to reschedule her appointment for tomorrow to next week. This sucksssss :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

tbh Im glad Im better now, and am excited to use my carrier even though Ill feel like a twonk :haha:

tbh im in love with a new wrap but its £70 odd and Will would KILL me. Someone buy it for meee? :haha:

tbh im in love with a new wrap but its £70 odd and Will would KILL me. Someone buy it for meee? :haha:

What's it called? You and your wraps :haha: I'm sooo looking forward to my Moby coming though! I think Joshua will love it and I can't wait to start babywearing :thumbup: is the moby wrap easy to use? Sorry if its a daft question its just its all new to me. I'm hoping its arrived by the time I get up to mums! xx

Hahaaa what are you like :p
Tell you what, pop to st Ives and get me some fudge and mail it up then il buy you your wrap! :p mmmm would kill for some proper Cornish fudge right now!

Tbh Oliver is 10 weeks old. :O where has the time gone :( x

What's it called? You and your wraps :haha: I'm sooo looking forward to my Moby coming though! I think Joshua will love it and I can't wait to start babywearing :thumbup: is the moby wrap easy to use? Sorry if its a daft question its just its all new to me. I'm hoping its arrived by the time I get up to mums! xx
Its a Girasol woven wrap in diamond weave rainbow, ahh love it! Yea the moby is really easy! Youtube has videos on how to wrap them, it comes with an instruction book too but if you're like me and find a video is more helpful then just search how to wrap a moby :)

Hahaaa what are you like :p
Tell you what, pop to st Ives and get me some fudge and mail it up then il buy you your wrap! :p mmmm would kill for some proper Cornish fudge right now!

Tbh Oliver is 10 weeks old. :O where has the time gone :( x
Deal!! :haha: omg i want fudge now :o

Tbh, I'm so happy. My friend asked me to be godmother to her daughter. I'm so excited!! :')

TBH Alice is really starting to annoy now. She's hungry but refuses to take the bottle from us. I try burping her, she still won't take, I thought maybe she was constipated but she just pooped and she still won't take. OH props her bottle up on a rolled up blanket and she took from it earlier but he's at work now, and I can't do it. I really don't know what to do...

I know how stressful that can be. Just keep calm and be patient. You being stressed will make Alice more awkward. I know how hard it is and I do understand though :hugs: if she's crying or refusing to drink her bottle keep an eye as Brooke does that when her reflux is bad. What milk do you use btw? Xx

tbh, those amber teething necklaces look fab i might just have to get one for p!

I know how stressful that can be. Just keep calm and be patient. You being stressed will make Alice more awkward. I know how hard it is and I do understand though :hugs: if she's crying or refusing to drink her bottle keep an eye as Brooke does that when her reflux is bad. What milk do you use btw? Xx

I try to keep calm, it is hard but I try my best. She doesn't always cry with it, sometimes she will and I've said to OH about reflux but he keeps saying it's not. We us SMA and have done since she was born, the hospital gave it to us after I said that I couldn't breastfeed and didn't want to anymore so we have used it since x

Maybe a bit of Infacol might help or a bit of Dentinox? We find that helps Brooke. Ask your HV about reflux when she necks get weighed x Ahh right we use Aptamil and was told by doctor it's more rich and lots of babies enjoy the taste more - which is true for us. It is a little more expensive by about a £1 ish though xx

We've got infacol, but only give it to her when she really needs it because our HV said some babies get used to it if it's used a lot. I might have to go to the drop in baby clinic or call to make an appointment as the next time she's weighed is with her next injections :/.

I was thinking about changing her milk a while ago, I think I might next time we get some. I know Aptamil is the most expensive here. :haha:

I don't use Infacol anymore we prefer Dentinox in every bottle. I can tell when she's not had any when we haven't got any left and we haven't bought a new tub. :thumbup: yep the most expensive here too lol :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->