-*- teen tbh -*-

tbh, those amber teething necklaces look fab i might just have to get one for p!

get one! :D even if it turns out the anklet doesn't work for Oakley I still love how it looks and want a necklace to match :')

TBH had to refuse to leave doctors today he kept trying to give me drops for Evie's eye even though she's had 2 rounds already and its done nothing....in the end he's given me Amoxicillin for her :) hope it works FX

Good on you! Hope her eyes get better though :hugs: hate being fobbed off by doctors! xx

Off for our first trip on public transport tomorrow, off to York shopping on the train. I usually drive but OH is off to Sunderland so I need to make sure he gets on the right train at York lol :) hmm let's see how good I am at manoeuvring a buggy on and off a train, this could be fun :/ x

Tbh im so happy i got a new phone today like super happy i never do anything for myself

Tbh, I really think Edward is the one! I just want to move in with him, and get married, and enjoy a marvelous life with him forever!

We talked a bit about us moving in together, and are making the plan to within the next few months. We just aren't sure if we want to stay here, or make the move to Prague, or possibly even Tallinn ... which would be huge as it's a whole 'nother country.

TBH I wish I could cancel today I'm exhausted and my poor girl has conjunctivitis but the effing doctors are striking so I can't get her to see anyone super miffed!

tbh, I'm actually really upset, I had a falling out with my sister over google chat of all things :cry:

To be honest i feel like the worst mother ever... tonight i had just put my babys dinner in the oven and when it had 20 minutes to go emily started crying really loudly, her face was red and blotchy from crying she was so hungry! so i put the oven food in the bin and quickly made her a big bowl of ready brek for her dinner! and now she is in bed asleep, no doubt she will have us up around 6am! it is 05:31pm, im going to hell:(

There's nothing wrong with ready brek! Aslong as she's eaten don't worry :hugs: xx

I feel so bad that she hasnt had a proper dinner! not that oven food is any better! at least i know she has a full belly, and a nice stinky nappy will be waiting for me tomorrow morning! x

Haha enjoy the nappy. One night won't harm her though :) x

tbh I feel a bit shit after I baked cookies and brownies and burnt them. they were supposed to be for my family getting back from Menorca tomorrow morning -.-

also I feel sick from eating the mixtures and the squirty icing I used to write on them with :')

TBH Im so Pissed at Fob he went through my messages on my phone and now hes bitching me out

Haha!! Yuck lol :haha:

Tbh I'm just too tired for anything lately and it really sucks :(

Tbh I need some motivation to get cleaning, I haven't got the energy to do it all.

Tbh, i want to chop my legs off! I went to my first ever buggyfit class this morning, the most exercise i've ever done in my life!! I know i'm really going to feel it tomorrow. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->