-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I feel like the worst mum in the world. :( I just don't know what to do anymore :cry:

TBH i feel like such a minger nowadays :( My figure and boobs are still not what they used to be and I seem to live in tracksuits with no time to do my make-up. no wonder I feel insecure when OH goes out into town when it's heaving with gorgeous skinny girls all dolled up :( I just want to feel human again! xx

Amber you are a brilliant mummy :) its not your fault, Brooke is starting to gain weight,things will get better and easier. Wish we lived closer! Xx

Thanks. :hugs: I'm gonna have such a break down soon. Just can't cope with this constant screaming :cry: OH keeps having a go at me like it's my fault. I can't get her to eat and no bloody doctor will listen to me :( sorry I'm just beyond stressed now. I feel so guilty as I keep wishing I didn't have to feed her xx

I seriously wanna just get in the cat and try help you out.. :( I don't even know what to suggest, just try keep smiling :/ go to the hospital and demand that they try something? Prescription milk maybe? X

I'm gonna go in next week and ask if we can get some prescription milk, even if it's just to try. Thanks lovely :hugs: sometimes I wish all us bnb girls could hang out. That would defo cheer me up x

TBH i feel like such a minger nowadays :( My figure and boobs are still not what they used to be and I seem to live in tracksuits with no time to do my make-up. no wonder I feel insecure when OH goes out into town when it's heaving with gorgeous skinny girls all dolled up :( I just want to feel human again! xx

I know how you feel :hugs:
I hate it when OH goes to the pub or whatever and comes back and even mentions a girl because I know she would have been nice and slim looking good when he comes back to me with my messy hair and no make up, I am disgustingly self concious right now :sad1:

Hugs! :hugs: x

TBH I wish I could see myself through someone else's eyes. I swear I see myself so differently from everyone else, or they're just lying to me! :dohh: Also glad Alice liked the elephant toy we got her today, seeing as it took her ages to like her play mat.

tbh i just wish this weight would come off quicker. OH's mum keeps saying how "healthy" i look nowadays and i know she's talking about me being bigger :cry:

Tbh I feel like the worst mum in the world. :( I just don't know what to do anymore :cry:

This may sound a bit weird, but have you tried leaving/handling/feeding LO near a washing machine or tumble dryer? if my kids are having a bad day (even my 2 year old...) i put a color load on, sit them both in front of the washing machine, play some music or radio and then they quiet down a bit...

i know your LO has a feeding issue, but it might distract her?

also putting her in a bouncy or car seat on top of the tumble dryer whilst its running may soothe her?

i feed my son near the washing machine quite a lot, and burp him and stuff as he's less rigid when hes watching it so i can soothe him easier...

im sorry your going through a rough time :( it doesn't last for ever, and in just a couple of months it'll be easier, then this time next year you'll look back at this and it will seem like a very distant memory :)

best wishes and i hope your little girl starts feeling better! x

Thank you for the ideas :hugs: I will defo try the washing machine idea. Anything is worth a try! I know I'll look back and it won't be that bad but I'm just stressed about her being put back into hospital :( if I wasn't so worried about her weight it probably wouldn't be as bad. I know Brooke gets tense at feeding time but that's probably coz I am?

Well we just had the hoover on and she drank 4oz without a problem. 1-2 more oz and I'll be happy :) x

it must be very hard :( what about putting some head phones in and listening to your music so as to "drown" her out, to try and calm you down. and when your at home alone, maybe skin to skin? it does wanders! even if you just have her in a nappy, sometimes it just helps...

it's wrong that the health professionals are leaving your family like this :/ just stand your ground with them, otherwise take it further until you get an outcome that eases things for you.

We just cuddled up on the sofa and took a nap before. That was lovely. I feel so bad about how stressed I get out as it's not her fault :( but when she's being difficult it's so hard to remember that! Thank you :hugs: I'm getting an emergency appointment in the morning, but I get so embarrassed how many appointments I make :nope: I have to take her alone as OH can't get anymore time off and go to any more appointments and I just need his support :( x

TBH I wish I could just come to a decision on what I want to do with my life, other than have a family. I've never felt so out of place, since I finished school I've just felt as if I don't belong being an adult.

I know how you feel :hugs:
I hate it when OH goes to the pub or whatever and comes back and even mentions a girl because I know she would have been nice and slim looking good when he comes back to me with my messy hair and no make up, I am disgustingly self concious right now :sad1:

Hugs! :hugs: x

I never used to have jealousy issues or insecurities but it's terrible now. I just feel as though OH isn't looking at me how he used to, now that he's seen me giving birth and everything that happens after, then how I'm just all gross now and barely have time to wash my hair and just all 'mumsy'. I miss having that spark there iykwim :( xx

Tbh I haven't been on here in awhile and I don't recognize anyone here anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->