-*- teen tbh -*-

TBH i feel like such a minger nowadays :( My figure and boobs are still not what they used to be and I seem to live in tracksuits with no time to do my make-up. no wonder I feel insecure when OH goes out into town when it's heaving with gorgeous skinny girls all dolled up :( I just want to feel human again! xx

I know how you feel :hugs:
I hate it when OH goes to the pub or whatever and comes back and even mentions a girl because I know she would have been nice and slim looking good when he comes back to me with my messy hair and no make up, I am disgustingly self concious right now :sad1:

Hugs! :hugs: x

I never used to have jealousy issues or insecurities but it's terrible now. I just feel as though OH isn't looking at me how he used to, now that he's seen me giving birth and everything that happens after, then how I'm just all gross now and barely have time to wash my hair and just all 'mumsy'. I miss having that spark there iykwim :( xx

Ditto :sad1:
I hardly ever have time to wash & straighten my hair and put on make up these days so i feel gross. Especially having an extra stone in weight aswel. Now whenever OH mentions a girl at work I just get worried. I'm not worried he'll cheat, I trust him, but I can't help but think he'll look at these girls and find them attractive and wish he was with them instead

TBH i feel like such a minger nowadays :( My figure and boobs are still not what they used to be and I seem to live in tracksuits with no time to do my make-up. no wonder I feel insecure when OH goes out into town when it's heaving with gorgeous skinny girls all dolled up :( I just want to feel human again! xx

I know how you feel :hugs:
I hate it when OH goes to the pub or whatever and comes back and even mentions a girl because I know she would have been nice and slim looking good when he comes back to me with my messy hair and no make up, I am disgustingly self concious right now :sad1:

Hugs! :hugs: x

I never used to have jealousy issues or insecurities but it's terrible now. I just feel as though OH isn't looking at me how he used to, now that he's seen me giving birth and everything that happens after, then how I'm just all gross now and barely have time to wash my hair and just all 'mumsy'. I miss having that spark there iykwim :( xx

Ditto :sad1:
I hardly ever have time to wash & straighten my hair and put on make up these days so i feel gross. Especially having an extra stone in weight aswel. Now whenever OH mentions a girl at work I just get worried. I'm not worried he'll cheat, I trust him, but I can't help but think he'll look at these girls and find them attractive and wish he was with them instead

Yeah I have no trust issues, I know he wouldn't cheat, however it hurts just as much thinking of him looking at other girls and thinking 'oh she's so much prettier/skinnier' etc. and him feeling stuck with me, I just don't feel attractive to him anymore. Ah well, I guess it's not that long since we've all had our babies so I'm hoping to lose more weight by the time Oliver is a year and I'm hoping that once he's sleeping better I'll start getting up a bit before him and doing my hair and putting on a bit of make-up. xx

Don't you ladies think if your OH truly loves you it doesn't matter how you look?

Tbh I'm so upset :'( just overheard OHs son saying to him that I'm nothing to him! What 4 year old comes up with that on their own????
I try my absolute hardest to be as much of a mummy as I can to that little boy. I love him with all my heart and wish he was mine. And now he comes out with that :'( x

Tbh I just trapped my hand in Brooke's medicine syringe and it hurts like hell :dohh:

TBH I wish I never had the implant now. I've always said I'd never have contraception with hormones, and the only reason I did this because we don't like condoms :haha:. We're not even dtd because it just doesn't feel right for me anymore. :dohh:

Catching up on tonights Eastenders and I'm crying my eyes out at Janine's little baby :cry:

Catching up on tonights Eastenders and I'm crying my eyes out at Janine's little baby :cry:

Aww, that was sooo sad :( made me cry too

Tbh, I had a dream last night I was in labour pushing out another baby but Josh was only a couple of months old?!! wtf lol. It was messed up though and made me really think about contraception this morning. I'm having my 6 week pp check next week and they'll ask about contraception and I'm really baffled on what to do. Obvs me and OH haven't :sex: yet as I'm still recovering from giving birth as its taking its time but I don't know what contraception to go on due to family history (mum had breast cancer, she's fine now but I'm worried about the hormones in pills etc) and then I'm on antidepressant tablets which could effect them.
Before I fell pregnant with Joshua OH used to pull out and it worked really well (the first month he stopped doing that was when we made Joshua) but I figured I'm quite fertile and as I'm not ready for number 2 for a while we can't risk pulling out again. :shrug::shrug::shrug:

Tbh Me and OH had 8 hours sleep last night. Alice only woke up 20 minutes ago! Yet I feel worse than I do on the 6 hours.

sat monitoring Oakley have nappy off time.... on my bed :shock: scared

Make sure you put towels under him lol. The minute Oliver's nappy comes off he wees, sometimes over his own head :dohh:

I'm having a girl next time! xx

Tbh I bought SMA staydown milk and I'm preying it will help!

Make sure you put towels under him lol. The minute Oliver's nappy comes off he wees, sometimes over his own head :dohh:

I had towels and a nappy just under his bum ready and waiting to catch wee :haha: was still worried the fountain would go off in a crazy direction lol! His nappy has already exploded on my bed once, don't need pee on it aswel, it'd be a biohazard then!
Tbh I bought SMA staydown milk and I'm preying it will help!
Really hope it helps :hugs:

I have had the WORST morning, I am in need of a vent!
I get half way to work and realize my gas tank is below E and is slowing down. I make it to the gas station ONLY to realize I had left my wallet at home as I had to renew my vehicle registration last night. So I make it to school by the grace of God and no one had anyy cash to lend me to just get one measly gallon of gas! I only need one and gas is $3, but NOBODY has cash. Im not mad at them just frustrated that I am trapped at work and have no way to get home. My boss offered to drive me to the gas station and fill me up but I would feel so incredibly terrible making him go through all that!

Haha reading that Josie I was wondering what the problem was as having a girl I forgot boys can aim :haha:

Dougie always manages to avoid himself, but covers everything else within range! We have more trouble with poosplosions with the nappy off. It happened today when changing him in Nandos, I swear he waits until I take his nappy off!

Dougie always manages to avoid himself, but covers everything else within range! We have more trouble with poosplosions with the nappy off. It happened today when changing him in Nandos, I swear he waits until I take his nappy off!

Ohhh dear, I can totally relate to this :haha: The other morning he'd had a leaky poosplosion whilst he was being fed and OH was changing him (me helping cos you know what blokes are like, I have to be on guard :blush:) and just as he had finished wiping and about to put the new nappy on Joshua decides to pee everywhere lol, all over OH and the bed (missing me thankfully haha). Once he was in a nice new nappy and sleepsuit he then puked all over OH and himself oooooops and OH started to get in a stress, but then Josh just gave him a big gummy smile as if to say 'oops sorry daddy don't be mad at me'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->