-*- teen tbh -*-

I'm the same! My immune system sucks now compared to before, I mean I rarely got ill, maybe once a year! x

not looking forward to a 3 hour flight with a very easily bored 5 month old :shock:

Tbh, I am feeling a refreshed mumma today! Joshua had his last bottle at 9:30ish last night and then slept from about 10ish until 6am this morning! Could not believe it :) soo happy. A night of sleep meant me and OH weren't arguing and fighting like we usually do when sleep deprived at night! I know I'll sound soooo greedy saying this but I just want this to last! :haha:

Finally decided we'll treat ourselves as we've been very good with money and we've ordered an iPad, coming on Thursday, can't wait!

TBH I'm so tired. I went to bed earlier than usual last night, but felt worse today. I just wish I could sleep forever!

urgh cant sleep again. Someone have a baby that needs feeding? Mine is so lazy and I need a night feed or 2 to save me from boredom :haha:

Lol Josie you could've fed Joshua for me at 4am :haha: xx

Tbh I am in love with my iPad. Cya laptop!! Haha. Just not sure how to go about getting my piccies of Joshua on there (I have got millions, I'm very snap happy with him!) xxx

Tbh, it's sunny outside and I just heard seagulls and now I want to be at the seaside!!

Tbh I'm miserable :nope:
I can't stop thinking about everything that happened with Jason, especially when he was critically ill, and without my OH here I'm just so down :cry:

I can't stop thinking about everything that happened with Jason, especially when he was critically ill, and without my OH here I'm just so down :cry:

You were amazing when Jason was in hospital. :hugs:
When does your OH get back? Maybe try baby groups/see friends to distract yourself? :flow:

Tbh I dunno what's wrong with me, Joshua is almost 7 weeks old and already I find myself feeling a weird hint of jealousy when someone announces theyre pregnant?!! What? I'm not ready for number 2 though, want to enjoy joshy being a baby.

Tbh Im fed up of all the drama that seems to hover around my sister. I care about her obviously but its really pissing me off now.

You were amazing when Jason was in hospital. :hugs:
When does your OH get back? Maybe try baby groups/see friends to distract yourself? :flow:

Thank you :hugs:
He'll be back in 5 weeks :nope:

Tbh since getting an epidural my back has been sore and today I was hanging washing on the radiator and my back just got this massive pain - OH had to grab me quick as I could barely stand. I can't sit or stand without being in agony. I can barely move :cry: OH has to do everything for Brooke too! Uhh

^ Have you spoken to a doctor? Maybe you should visit them, they might be able to give you something to ease the pain? I've heard such a bad things about the epidural, so glad I didn't have one! Hope you feel better soon! :flower:

I'll hopefully get an appointment tomorrow. I'm in such agony :cry:

F*****g family! They dont even deserve to be called that! I'm seriously so pissed off, upset. My aunty and her kids are seriously awful! I can't even be arsed with them! My cousin said she would visit after Oliver was born, 13 weeks later and she still hasn't been! And she lives in the same town! Then has the cheek to have a huge argument down the phone at me about our grandparents, who might I add she never sees, me, my mum dad sister and brother, my OH,DS and OHs son are the only people who make an effort! Arghh sorry rant over x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->