-*- teen tbh -*-

Tbh I'm so upset I'm shaking and bawling and I'm all alone

Massive :hugs: xx

Hope things are okay :flower:

Thanks fob and me got in a massive fight tonight and he threatened to take me to court and said I was a horrible person and I've never thought about what's best for the girls as if I've kept it so fair he's just pissy because I won't change our schedule until august 5 which is what we signed in our agreement.

This time last year I found out I was pregnant and quit smoking :) and OH's mum told us we were ruining our lives. it took months for me to talk to her.

This time she's called my son a demented dwarf cos of his little pirate costume :gun: his side of the family are so rubbish anyway but now saying nasty things like that? Was just a bit of fun! Cuter than adults doing fancy dress stupid cow

This time last year I found out I was pregnant and quit smoking :) and OH's mum told us we were ruining our lives. it took months for me to talk to her.

This time she's called my son a demented dwarf cos of his little pirate costume :gun: his side of the family are so rubbish anyway but now saying nasty things like that? Was just a bit of fun! Cuter than adults doing fancy dress stupid cow

That's awful! My OH's mother was terrible when she found out I was pregnant. Shouting abuse at OH about it, and about me. Luckily though, she's come around. I'm sorry your OH's mum is being a cow!

Tbh I'm so upset I'm shaking and bawling and I'm all alone

Massive :hugs: xx

Hope things are okay :flower:

Thanks fob and me got in a massive fight tonight and he threatened to take me to court and said I was a horrible person and I've never thought about what's best for the girls as if I've kept it so fair he's just pissy because I won't change our schedule until august 5 which is what we signed in our agreement.

If you have a signed agreement then don't worry! That is his problem not yours! :hugs: don't let him upset you :flow: you love your girls and are thinking of them!

That's awful! My OH's mother was terrible when she found out I was pregnant. Shouting abuse at OH about it, and about me. Luckily though, she's come around. I'm sorry your OH's mum is being a cow!

What is it about MIL's :dohh: they just feel the need to be so annoying. Glad yours has come round, I thought mine had. I hate the word "demented" it's horrible. :sad1:

What is it about MIL's :dohh: they just feel the need to be so annoying. Glad yours has come round, I thought mine had. I hate the word "demented" it's horrible. :sad1:

I don't know how anyone can be so mean to a baby. You just don't say things like that! :/

:shock: is she blind by any chance? oakley looked adorable in his pirate costume!

Tbh I'm becoming a freak about checking Jason's breathing :nope: It's awful!

^^ I still do! Even have a breathing monitor that has an alarm if she stops :dohh:

Oliver is so upset after his jabs :( he's had Calpin but had a huge crying fit earlier,it sounded like he was in so much pain,broke my heart:( x

Tbh I've given up trying to lose baby weight :blush: I love my food too much and these blooming tablets are making me wanna graze at everything I see :shrug:

I shaking right now, everything that's happened with my sister has happened again 2 days ago, and it's only now hitting me because a girl wrote a facebook status about it. I don't know if I'm angry or upset, or a mix of things.

I must be the only person who hasn't told my sister my mind yet, and it's killing me. I don't want to, because I just know what will happen. I'm gonna end up exploding on her though like the other week... ARGH. I just don't know what to do.

i check to see if Alice is breathing all the time!

I'm the exact same with Amelia! :dohh: x

He's picked up another infetion that's effecting his breathing :nope: I'm a huge paranoid wreck :wacko:

oh hun, I hope he gets better soon :hugs: you've been through so much! :flow: x

Same :nope:
But we can't escape the hospitals until he's a teenager :cry:

P.s. I see you got the photo done then! It's cute! Amelia is just gorgeous! :flower: :hugs: x

Aww Clair bless little Jason.il contribute to your just giving when my child benefit comes in x

Tbh- latest addiction - baby clothes! I am really addicted to buying clothes for Joshua :) especially next clothes. I kinds wish I'd gone to the next sale yesterday but then again I didn't fancy the thought of queuing up from 4:30 then getting shoved about by greedy people :haha: but now I wish I'd have gone and seen th bargains.. Hmmm.

Seeing 2 friends as well tonight which should be ok. They're coming over to see me and Joshua and have a takeaway with us which should be nice. It's amazing how people don't give a shit once you have a baby. I mean so many 'friends' just aren't bothered since I fell pregnant.

i check to see if Alice is breathing all the time!

I'm the exact same with Amelia! :dohh: x

He's picked up another infetion that's effecting his breathing :nope: I'm a huge paranoid wreck :wacko:

oh hun, I hope he gets better soon :hugs: you've been through so much! :flow: x

Same :nope:
But we can't escape the hospitals until he's a teenager :cry:

P.s. I see you got the photo done then! It's cute! Amelia is just gorgeous! :flower: :hugs: x

oh hun :nope: sending you big hugs! :hugs:

yeah, I managed it in the end :haha: thanks for helping me :flower: & thank you, so is Jason! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->