Tesco Bargain

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
At the minute in Tesco Selected selection boxes are buy 1 get 2 free, 3 selections boxs for £3/£4 :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Myself and Mandy81 just stocked up :haha:

:shock: buy 1 get 2 free ....fab :thumbup: thanks for that.... xxx

I am going to go back when I get Dec from school and grab some more, they come in handy if the boys receive and unexpected present :)

But they DO have an offer for an extra 300 clubcard points if you buy 3 items from a list (LOADS of different things Christmas related) :thumbup:

Oh I want to stock up but I cant because I cant go out without my OH lately due to the pains, and if he sees me buying them he will just eat them all before christmas. It is a good offer though!!!! xxx

Oh I want to stock up but I cant because I cant go out without my OH lately due to the pains, and if he sees me buying them he will just eat them all before christmas. It is a good offer though!!!! xxx

Still getting pains hun ?? Hope things speed up soon :hugs:

Still getting pains hun ?? Hope things speed up soon :hugs:

Thank you. Yes I am still getting them. They keep getting regular and then slowing down again, just want it to speed up and get it over and done with now. xxx

Ooh thanks for that. Will get OH to pick some up tomorrow at work :thumbup:

only today :xmas11:
i dont actually need any, i will proberley just eat them before chistmas but i cant resist a good bargain. damn you tescos the one day i dont go :brat:

only today :xmas11:
i dont actually need any, i will proberley just eat them before chistmas but i cant resist a good bargain. damn you tescos the one day i dont go :brat:

:haha::haha: :hugs:

:xmas12:

I got 18 today, might treat myself to one when the kiddies are in bed seeing as I don't really need 18 :xmas5:

I got 3 for £3 too :) they have 7 sweets each in them so really a huge bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"