Tesco Clubcard Christmas Savers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Tesco Christmas clubcard vouchers will be sent? I can't wait to get mine :happydance:

I was just looking up my club card account earlier for this info. You can't collect points towards this year after 18 Oct. The last 2 years, I spent my points mid-November (according to my club card account) so I imagine they're out the first or second week of November.

What are you using yours for? I'm hoping to get 2 Hudls with mine

Thank you :) I am hoping to use some vouchers for a visit to Longleat or Drayton Manors magical Christmas. I am expecting about £100 this year

Yeah it's mid November! Can't wait to get mine , no idea what I'm spending it on yet but being able to spend £200 plus guilt free is always fun!

is it tripled? i only have like £25 but shop there every wk confused

Gutted as I was talking to someone who works in tesco and she said she doesn't think they are doing the double up with the vouchers this year!! Gutted as the only reason why I put my vouchers into the Xmas club was so I had them all to double up for Xmas presents/ toys!!!!

Same here. I won't be impressed if they don't double up- ruins all my plans lol

Gutted as I was talking to someone who works in tesco and she said she doesn't think they are doing the double up with the vouchers this year!! Gutted as the only reason why I put my vouchers into the Xmas club was so I had them all to double up for Xmas presents/ toys!!!!

That will make a lot of christmas savers very mad so really hope that is not true :nope:

I heard this aswell, so i tried to take my vouchers out the savers and got told i couldn't even though it says online that I can... odd. Bit annoyed that the toy sale was last week and the vouchers don't come out till next month.. or is there another one closer to christmas? TBH I'm a bit blergh about the whole thing, I do my shopping their every week and have got 28 pounds worth of points which is pitiful! 60 quid a week for a year ?! is 28 quid in rewards... pretty shoddy.
I have been using my boots card for 2 and a half months and i have 20 quid on it.
Screw u tesco lol !

The last boost included toys so it will be really unfair if they decide to exclude it at Christmas. I am not planning on using all of mine on toys but a lot of people will be relying on that :(

Eek, I've not heard anything about them not doing double up this year, really hope thats not true or there will be a LOT of pissed off people

The last toy double up was a lot later in the year than normal so I worried they would change the Xmas one. Not good if they do:growlmad:

I heard this aswell, so i tried to take my vouchers out the savers and got told i couldn't even though it says online that I can... odd. Bit annoyed that the toy sale was last week and the vouchers don't come out till next month.. or is there another one closer to christmas? TBH I'm a bit blergh about the whole thing, I do my shopping their every week and have got 28 pounds worth of points which is pitiful! 60 quid a week for a year ?! is 28 quid in rewards... pretty shoddy.
I have been using my boots card for 2 and a half months and i have 20 quid on it.
Screw u tesco lol !

I tried to take mine out too, I phoned them as the double up was on at the time and they told me it was too late to opt out, that either way I would recieve my vouchers in November.

If they don't do the double up this year I will seriously be shopping elsewhere next year, it's the only reason I shop there anyway, morrisons are apparently rolling out a loyalty card so may try there :)

The last boost included toys so it will be really unfair if they decide to exclude it at Christmas. I am not planning on using all of mine on toys but a lot of people will be relying on that :(

This was only on-line not in store! :nope: I will defo be taking my shopping else where if they don't do the double up before Xmas :growlmad: that's the only reason I shop there is for those points!!!

I hope they do the double up! It's the only reason I use tesco! I much prefer ASDA otherwise :haha:

What is the christmas savers? Does it just lock away your points so you can only spend at christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"