Tesco Clubcard Christmas Savers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grr my OH got his new clubcard through on sat but theyve only transferred over 46 clubcard points!! We had £39 worth plus whatever we earnt these past 3months but none are showing!

Mine are showing up now also :) I did just use them all on the phone.... so bit odd, sure it's just lagging. I'm not cheeky enough to try and use them again cos it will catch up haha. damn :p

It says it takes 24hrs for it to catch up lol x

I didn't have much but I had enough to buy Disney infinity outright so I was happy enough. Even if it was full rrp! I don't mind as it was "free" I was debating buying the toot toot train set but it was 40 pounds up until last night and it went back to 50 quid today.. so I was annoyed and got the infinity instead. They are my last two "santa" gifts

Think I'm going to double up my club card vouchers to buy DD her IPod :)

Bought my aquadoodle for FREE! Well impresses! Got £9 left now to spend!

Ive got £11 worth of points so can boost to £21?

I cant decide if to use on clothes for kiddies although they all seem a bit pricey atm lol or spend on a couple of toys off my list. Decisions decisions.

Just ordered a 2ds, had to pay 29.00 including delivery so pleased with that :)

Whats tesco like for girls and boys coats etc. Theres £10 off if you spend £50+ and I have £22 in points so wouldnt need to add much on top. Or not sure if to wait for a sale and get more for my money. Lol. Xx

Well now i'm just annoyed ... they reduced the item i bought by 10 quid ! literally hours after i bought it :( I have no idea how i would go about cancelling and rebuying as I used my points?! ... RAGE

I can't see the boost advertised anywhere? Has it kicked in??

yes it has i have already ordered the stuff i had waiting in my basket...once you go to checkout it should show you the vouchers u have available and tick them if you want to use them :)

I've just been reading up on the Christmas savers scheme, have any of you paid into it with cash? From the sounds of it it'd only really be worth it if you did pay into it. Then come November say you'd paid £100 you could boost to £200 on toys or move on experience days. Sounds pretty good I'm tempted to do it next year, does anyone recommend it? :flower:

I've just been reading up on the Christmas savers scheme, have any of you paid into it with cash? From the sounds of it it'd only really be worth it if you did pay into it. Then come November say you'd paid £100 you could boost to £200 on toys or move on experience days. Sounds pretty good I'm tempted to do it next year, does anyone recommend it? :flower:

You can't boost what you've paid into it, only the points you have saved by shopping iykwim? :)

You can't boost what you've paid into it, only the points you have saved by shopping iykwim? :)

Ahh, knew there'd be a catch!

I don't rate it at all... I think some people must be buying tvs and clothes there which is why they have so many points come christmas! but I do a 70 a week shop in tesco and in a year managed 29.50 in points.
if you're not a big spender you wont really feel the benefit. by all means collect the points but there is no added benefit to locking them away in the xmas savers.

Oh better check mine. We spend 150 a week in tesco on food and 30 on fuel amd i still dont feel like the results are that good!

I only spend £200 a month there so my points from shopping aren't great at all. I bumped them up by using topcashback and bzzagent points x

I only spend £200 a month there so my points from shopping aren't great at all. I bumped them up by using topcashback and bzzagent points x

I had £97.50 worth of points this year. I took advantage of the 1000 point lego offer aswel as exchange my Topcashback earnings. I do my food shopping there but not every week x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"