Tesco Clubcard Christmas Savers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the christmas savers? Does it just lock away your points so you can only spend at christmas?

Yes pretty much. Instead of being sent out each month (or whatever it is) you save them up. They get send out in the nov statement. You can the double then and buy gifts

I tried to opt out also as the boost was on then the toy sale but they told me even if I did I would still het my vouchers in nov to use online. I asked re the double up as I only have about £12 worth and he basically said he isnt too sure if it will be on this year and cant say either way but he didnt sound too hopeful :-/

I'm on the customer service desk at tesco and we were told that when they brought out the petrol savings they would be stopping the double up but they did one in August so who knows ........as soon as I hear anything I'll let you all know x

Just read on hotukdeals that it is due to start on Monday. It does not say what departments will be included yet though

be good if it does but they havent sent me my vouchers yet!

It's on monday... but that's not good if ure in the xmas club is it ? cos i don't have my vouchers yet :(

Can tell you for certain i'm opting out of the xmas savers.. it's such crap lol!
I might not be spending enough but to shop there every week for a year and only wrack up 28 quid of points!? what the heck am i doing wrong lol

Can tell you for certain i'm opting out of the xmas savers.. it's such crap lol!
I might not be spending enough but to shop there every week for a year and only wrack up 28 quid of points!? what the heck am i doing wrong lol

I shop there every week and spend what I would consider quite a lot as there's 6 of us to shop for, my sister also has a spare card of mine and between us I've only managed 36.00 lol I actually end up saving more with sainsburys and only buy bits and pieces from there during the week.

I also haven't got my vouchers so won't be any good for me, I'm pretty sure I don't usually recieve them either until beginning to middle of November.

If it starts on Monday I hope we will get our vouchers before then. I think I might opt out next year if they have changed the boost. The fuel saver is no good for me as I do not have a Tescos with a petrol station nearby x

Just logged into my account and last year I exchanged my vouchers on the 28th October so they must have been in time for the boost. I exchanged mine to be used online x

The boost has already started at my Tesco's but it said for the Hudl no mention of toys very annoyed :growlmad:

Just logged into my account and last year I exchanged my vouchers on the 28th October so they must have been in time for the boost. I exchanged mine to be used online x

I was wrong, have just logged in and I exchanged mine on the 31st of October.

I have just read one of their twitter feeds which states that vouchers will be available online from the 27th and sent in the post by mid November :thumbup:

I have just seen on hotukdeals that toys and bikes are included :)

oo hope toys r included! I want the toot toot garage and its not going down on amazon! I have atleast £40 worth of clubcard vouchers to be used but dont want to until the double up!

I'm on the customer service desk at tesco and we were told that when they brought out the petrol savings they would be stopping the double up but they did one in August so who knows ........as soon as I hear anything I'll let you all know x

OH used to work for tesco and we used his discount card for our clubcard, hes now left and theyve taken his card away but thats where all my clubcard points/fuel saver points are. Do you know if they will be transferred to his new card (he just sent off for one) and if there is any way i can use the fuel points if it doesnt come in time (by end of the month?!) He's calling on his day off (fri) but just thought id ask.x

OH used to work for tesco and we used his discount card for our clubcard, hes now left and theyve taken his card away but thats where all my clubcard points/fuel saver points are. Do you know if they will be transferred to his new card (he just sent off for one) and if there is any way i can use the fuel points if it doesnt come in time (by end of the month?!) He's calling on his day off (fri) but just thought id ask.x

I would call clubcard and just inform them, not sure how you would be able to use the outstanding fuel points though unfortunately x

I've just had a thought I know some of you are talking about having to wait till your vouchers come through the post but I'm positive last year I was able to print my vouchers off in store using the double boost machine!! I'm positive I did and then when my vouchers did come through the girl at the check out was able to scan my (posted) vouchers to see which once was still valid and which ones I had already used via the machine printed ones.... If all that makes sense lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back