Tesco Clubcard Christmas Savers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My electric is with eon and when I top my key up I get reward points with eon which I can transfer to a high street voucher or transfer them to tesco points. In about 4 months I collected approx £10 worth of points from eon which isnt too bad. I am hoping as I will buy more electric over the winter that I will have more saved next year.

I brought mega bloks finn the fire truck and a bright stars stacker for my lb for xmas. £1 I spent in total! Lol.

xx

Is the boost valid til Xmas? Want to use mine towards DDs iPod touch but not for another couple of weeks or so?

I brought a tumble dryer and an expensive toy box for the grand total of £15! We had £217 once doubled plus our staff discount :)

My vouchers arrived in the post this morning :happydance:

Anyone else receive theirs yet??

I think it's valid till 14th dec . We are trying to wait as getting a bike and don't know where we will hide it !

I printed mine in store and there valid until Christmas eve :)

Only got £24 worth after doubling!

We bought disney infinity 2.0 with our vouchers... then the price went down. I moaned to tesco on twitter and they sent me a message telling me to ask the collection desk for a refund for the price difference when we collected it... showed them the twitter message and the man looked so confused at how he was going to refund doubled up points.. he just took ten out the till :)

Best bargain yet! managed to double 5 pounds of points for ten pounds in cash :) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"