Tesco Clubcard Christmas Savers

Status
Not open for further replies.
boost machines ?! I don't think my store has these

boost machines ?! I don't think my store has these

I would ask Rhi Rhi as I didn't know we had one either until it was pointed out to me!! Especially if your tesco is a Tesco Extra they should have one :flower:

Seen this today on Facebook. It's the departments included in the boost this year.

Attachments

• IMG_455441169948440.jpg
    IMG_455441169948440.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 32
Nope :( My OH called clubcard customer services on Fri (for a different reason) and they said that they are in the middle of processing atm and the clubcard vouchers will be sent out soon.

I was going to ring today and have a moan... but nvm. Really struggling to see the point to the xmas savers now? If I wasn't in it I would just have my points NOW ! lol

I logged on and it told me to check back next week... but it has been processing novembers statement for close to two weeks now. That's just not how computers work lol.... so blatant bull. I just want to know how many i actually have :/

Apparently they will be online from tomorrow. What is everyone hoping to buy? I am mainly exchanging mine for restaurants and days out x

in a bit of a panic now. last week it was showing £93 in my clubcard just checked and now it is saying £0 and £40 for my november statement!!!!

I wouldn't worry Hun, mine have all disappeared too apart from £1! It's probs because they will be released tomorrow zx

I'm getting my LOs Aquadoodle Rainbow Set from Tesco so as long as I've got enoug to cover part / most of that I'm not fussed. Will be opting out next year!!

I'm hoping games consoles will be included, if so then I'll be ordering a 2ds. :)

Can anyone use their vouchers? I can see my new statement and have £97.50 worth of vouchers but there are no vouchers or codes available yet

Can anyone use their vouchers? I can see my new statement and have £97.50 worth of vouchers but there are no vouchers or codes available yet

I'm the same, can see the amount of vouchers I have but says none to spend :shrug:

Ditto ^^ can see my total.. but when i click it says i nothing to spend :( depressing!

Well we rang up and spent ours on the phone! so if anyone is still waiting. Do that!
No problem.

I can see mine now but they have put them in lots of £19.00 and £19.50, surely common sense would be to make them lots of 5.00/10.00/15.00/20.00 would be better. Grrr. Now I need to spend more than I am planning to get the full use of them all

Mine are showing up now also :) I did just use them all on the phone.... so bit odd, sure it's just lagging. I'm not cheeky enough to try and use them again cos it will catch up haha. damn :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"