Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

TYPEA- ahhhhh your scaring me lol!!! You will be fine after tomorrow though hun! I'm sending lots of :hugs: and prayers your way :)

Lei- I know! I thought it was over and then it all hit me with one crisis after another!! :(

awww hun!!! Just think though it will be all worth it in the end!!! I'm going to need to keep reminding myself that it will all be worth it for the couple... Im getting nervous though.. I think I only have to do 2 different injections.. the lupron then another one.. I forget the name. She said they havent decided if she is going to have me do the trigger (depends on my body)

Yep. If your estrogen is in the 3k-4k range they may not trigger you. I was triggered but with only 5k instead of 10k. The 10k units is what is typically taken for an IUI cycle.

Regarding Lupron, if it gives ou red welps like it did me just watch it for an hour or two. Mine went away about an hour and a half after the injection. Weird! It does look scary but it's normal and will go away.

You will probably do menopur, Bravelle, of follistim as your other one. Woohoo! Excited for you! I'll update tomorrow after ER.

Awwww man I may freak lol! Is it red welts around the injection site or just on my body in general. I NEED TO KNOW THESE THINGS :winkwink: :haha:

I can't wait to hear all about it!

Just around the injection site. If its the whole body...that's an issue.

Whew okay, glad I asked!! I would have looked like a puffy tomato & thought I was fine lol :)

Oh wow TypeA you're going to feel so relieved! I hope it goes well for you!

I had no idea poor sperm quality would cause miscarriage that's interesting. Something to consider, Hopin?

My overies and all those other girlie parts have been feeling uncomfortable today, and I'm taking it as a good sign. :) and my husband is really jumping on board! Today I caught him looking at house plans! He says it feels real this time. :) made me smile.

I feel crampy yesterday and today. I'm not sure if its from my IUD or if AF is coming to visit for the first time in over a year. I just got my IUD put in on Friday, had some mild cramping that was gone by that night and now I feel it again. So its hard to say which one it could be. Blahh. On a brighter note, last day of training Wooooo! Thank God, because OH and I were talking about how we miss each other. It'll be so nice to be home more again. Except my first weekend of work its supposed to be in the 80's for the first time this year :dohh: luckily I should be off by noon.

Happy hump day! :bunny:

TypeA, good luck on your deflation today :haha: I mean ER. Let us know how it goes.

TypeA Good luck today! Let us know how it goes, thinking of you! :flower:

LDizzy That's great! What do you mean by house plans? I'm lost on that one.

Jenna Yeah, it is definitely something to consider. I'm going to make a list of things to ask my OB whenever we decide to consult again. DH & I still haven't had that conversation. WOOHOO on your last day of training!! And of COURSE the weather will be perfect while you're working. It's only natural right?!
No AF yet, but still very very light spotting, so I'm sure she'll be here any minute!

Luna I'm pretty much beyond excited for tomrorow :D

OK, ladies, it is officially May :happydance:, who can update the thread name?!

Good luck today, TypeA!

Type A - Good luck today!!!! :thumbup: Thinking of you and can't wait to hear how it went.

Hopin - Yeay for spotting! When do you think you are going to sit down with DH to talk? Are you still wanting to break for a while?

Ldizzy - That does sound like a good sign! I'm lost on what house plans means too....are you wanting to get a new house?

Jenna - Hope your cramping goes away - and hooray on your training being over! I bet your so excited to have more time at home now. That job is just perfect for you, OH and Draven. :flower:

Good morning Grateful :)
AF is DEFINITELY here! She must've heard me talking about her :haha: :witch:
I'm really not sure how I'm feeling about any of it right now. I don't know if I want to break, if I want to keep trying, if I want to adopt, etc. It's all so confusing!
I'm also not sure when I'll talk to DH about all of it. Our kitchen renovation finishes the last big steps tomorrow where all we have left will be the backsplash and molding so maybe at that point we can have the time to sit and talk about things!!

Hopin with your experience on adoption why not start that process? Go to the orientation, start the prep work...and while you do all that BD :D

Well I wouldn't really say I have experience with adoption, just that I grew up with adopted siblings :haha: don't give me too much credit ;)
Plus DH and I are kind of on differnet pages with that, it's a real touchy subject. If we adopt, I would want to adopt a child that is over the age of 5 because those are the children who get lost in the system, or stuck in foster homes (everybody wants a baby) whereas I know DH would want to adopt a baby. So that's a major hurdle we'd have to overcome before we could even think about taking that step :(

Well I wouldn't really say I have experience with adoption, just that I grew up with adopted siblings :haha: don't give me too much credit ;)
Plus DH and I are kind of on differnet pages with that, it's a real touchy subject. If we adopt, I would want to adopt a child that is over the age of 5 because those are the children who get lost in the system, or stuck in foster homes (everybody wants a baby) whereas I know DH would want to adopt a baby. So that's a major hurdle we'd have to overcome before we could even think about taking that step :(

I like Allika's idea....you can adopt a child over 5 AND have a baby. :winkwink: Best of both worlds. Three kids sounds great! :happydance:

Since we are now expecting, we are already wondering if we will ever be able to conceive again to have one more (being an only child sounds lonely) ...if not I would definately like to consider adopting.

I have to apprecaite your optimism ladies ;) Let's have a happy month for May, shall we?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->