Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Grateful- Holy Moly!!! Your pregnancy is flying by missy!

I know tell me about it! Its craziness how fast its going...I'll be at 30 weeks before ya know it. :wacko: But it may go VERY VERY slow near the end hu? :haha:

I would say the last month goes by slow because your so uncomfortable & ready to meet the baby... At that point you will do anything to get the baby out lol. Remember how we had operation Evict Draven :haha: cause Jenna was misserable.

I just want to say how thankful I am that I have you ladies!! This thread is AWESOME!

Got the fertilization report. Out of the 15 eggs retrieved, 13 were viable. Of those 13, 8 fertilized. I guess this is good, but I can't help but be sad for the 5 that didn't make it. :(

I'll get another report on Saturday but right now I'm praying do hard that at least 4 stick around to the end.

11 days post-m/c {TMI} still passing clots and bleeding. I hope things slow down in the next few days, it is torture. If not, I will go in to Dr to see if my uterus is clear, if my levels are back down. I hate not knowing. :nope:

**Grateful- an eggplant- wow**

:happydance: TYPEA :happydance:

I was also meaning to ask but did you gain alot of weight with the injections? I am so afraid of the rapid weight gain.

TypeA - 8 is WONDERFUL!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Yeay!!!! I will be praying hard too for your 8 eggies!

Lune - I hope this will be over for you very soon. :hugs: I will keep checking on you!

Lei - Yes I do remember the Operation Evict Draven! LOL I wonder if we will need an Operation for Jimmy? LOL

Lei - I gained 6 pounds. Which wasn't bad compared to the previous months ith more injections! The worst part is the high protein high sodium diet at the end that is supposed to help prevent OHSS. It's very bloating. But I didnt gain as much as I thought I would given all the hormones.

Thank you guys for caring about my embryos. I worked so hard to get them and now I feel they are dwindling fast! :(.

Breaking: My co-worker came to me a week before my BFP too and told me I was pregnant. She'd known I was TTC for a year before hand and the whole time she was optimistic, but had never said anything about her being sure I was pregnant. I laughed at her and said "Thanks, but I don't think so." Sure enough, I was!

Okay, funny story, I've probably told it before but oh well... While TTC during a BD session OH and I were going along as usual. After his "grand finale" OH JUMPS out of bed, puts his hands on his hips, holds his head up high and announces "THAT was the impregnator!!"... Sure enough, it was! Lmao!

Allika: I did notice your chart earlier I'm sorry I didn't say anything I did mean to!! It looks AMAZING, great job! I have been stalking it eagerly, just in silence because I've been so tired from training. Keep it up :thumbup:

Grateful: It'll fly by up until the last month. Then it's like every day drags by... I was sooo miserable I literally cried every day and prayed to God to just GET HIM OUT lol! Operation Evict Draven didn't even go as planned because I couldn't BD because of the bed rest! A few weeks ago I went back to that thread and searched through until I found the week I delivered and read all my posts. I was sooo uncomfortable it was horrible. But Grateful, don't be scared lol. I had a big baby, I looked like I was having twins. I also had really bad SPD.

Lune: I'm so sorry for everything you're going through :hugs: I hope it's over soon...

AFM: We meet our real estate agent today!!! I'm so excited!!! :happydance: Then down to my cousins for a family sleepover to celebrate their engagement :D

TypeA- These 8 are the strongest, we'll be cheering them on!

TypeA: this is so fascinating! 8 sounds like a promising number! What a miracle it is for people to get pregnant naturally with 1 follicle with a ratio of 8/15, so ~50% fertilization....

When is the transfer?

@Lune: did the bleeding get weaker already? I bled 12 days...and my hcg was back to 0 after 6 wks. Hcg was 15,000+ at 8wks when the hb stopped and then at 2000 when I passed it (around 10wks)...from 2000 to 0 took 6 wks.

Luna - SO SO SO Excited for your ultrasound today!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jenna - That is SO funny about OH....and even more funny that he was right!!!! :rofl: I'm not too scared as of yet....my biggest fear is that the baby will have a big head and won't come out. My DH has a rather huge head and I have a pretty small frame, so the combo is scary to think about. LOL :haha:

Breaking - I hope your co-worker is right! :thumbup:

Grateful, at least you have some kind of "heads up" (excuse the pun lol) about it possibly being a difficult birth. FIL failed to tell me my entire pregnancy that EVERY woman on his side has had to have a c-section for one way or another. He told me while I was in the hospital the day after I had Draven. I said "Thanks for warning me about the family curse!" I would have been able to fit Draven through had his head been straight. He just had it cocked to the side a bit so he wouldn't go any further. We did see a nice portion of his head come through during the 2 hours of pushing, he just wouldn't straighten out. How big was his head in your last US? Any idea if it's running on the larger side yet?

Typea- Thats not bad at all.. I was thinking like 15lbs lol! I can handle about 5 or so :)

Allika nice chart! I never had nice rises like that when I was temping

Lune I hope the bleeding stops soon :hugs:

TypeA 8 is awesome!

Greatful you've made it to the point where the fruit ticker makes no sense, I think you stay an eggplant for several weeks :haha:

Appt is at 9:10 today! I'm nervous :/

Luna, I wish we could know the gender, it's KILLING MEEEE. And you're team yellow so we have a long ways to go :dohh:

Lei, remember piya???
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ng-within-38weeks-baby-vania-birth-story.html

Luna, I wish we could know the gender, it's KILLING MEEEE. And you're team yellow so we have a long ways to go :dohh:

Lei, remember piya???
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/b...ng-within-38weeks-baby-vania-birth-story.html

Awwww her daughter is precious & I love the name she picked out!!! I remember when we first met there was another girl who we always talked to.. I remember she left & was taking like 4 months away or something ... I wonder if she ever came back.. Dang ..now I am going to have to try and remember who it was.

@Lune: did the bleeding get weaker already? I bled 12 days...and my hcg was back to 0 after 6 wks. Hcg was 15,000+ at 8wks when the hb stopped and then at 2000 when I passed it (around 10wks)...from 2000 to 0 took 6 wks.

Not really. I took an IC test today and was BFN, I suspect it may be because I didn't m/c until 3 weeks after baby estimated to have stopped growing. I also took BBT and was low. But that's not scientific. Hate waiting!

Jenna - at one of my scans a few months ago his head was measuring a week ahead. LOL But at my gender scan in March everything on his head seemed to measure right on...except his brain stem was a week ahead. I like to think thats because he will be very smart. :) But my MIL told me that when DH was born, his head was really big and it tore her pretty bad. THANKS FOR TELLING ME THAT! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->