Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

^^^^ agreed!!!

So I got some good news!
MY doctor cleared me monday to full duty & to working out.. Dont you all know I started right away but I am not pushing it this time. So far so good. I also started this 30 day ab challenge & butt & thigh challenge.. OMMMMGGGGGG let me say Im sooooo sore! Im hrting in places I didnt know even existed haha! I tried to go potty this morning & just to sit down I wanted to cry lmao. Not to mention any time I laugh my stomach hurts cause its so sore.

Throwing the adoption topic on the brand new kitchen table will definitely take the pressure of the BDing....

Absolutely agree with you on the 5year + adoption in theory....you might be looking at a lot of trouble in reality though because of the trauma of neglect and insuffient care and attention. Then maybe foster to adopt is the better option

Is adoption easier to do in the US? Here it's very difficult, I have a set of friends with fertility issues that have been trying for years to adopt, they have been fostering a boy since he was 6 months but are in constant fear that mom will finally get clean and get custody back. Also a few months ago they thought they had actually finally found their adopted son but it turned out he had FAS and his doctors lied about it and he had a ton of behavioural problems :( other than just waiting the only other option is overseas adoption which is very expensive.

Jenna did you get the non hormonal IUD? I had been off of BC for ages because I hate the hormones but I definitely don't want to have an oops with two babies to take care of! :haha:

Good luck today typeA :)

I'm really excited for tomorrow too! The place called yesterday to remind me to drink a liter of water 2 hours before! Um no, how big a bladder do they think I have???

TypeA Good luck today! Let us know how it goes, thinking of you! :flower:

LDizzy That's great! What do you mean by house plans? I'm lost on that one.

Lol! He feels like we might actually become parents this time around and is wanting to build a house for (cross our fingers) an expanding family!

Hope everyone is doing well..

I had a bit more spotting yesterday and decided to start the oral method of progesterone last night.. nothing yet today.. so hoping it helps... nothing that freaks me out more than anything than seeing blood.. and I know its the cervix.. but still.. cant wait to be out of first tri..

Good luck to you ladies in the tww.. I need some one to join me :)

Hey ladies! ER was NOT bad! It was about a 15 minute procedure. I honestly thought the shots were worse!

Soooo they got 15 eggs. 1 was not viable and has already been discarded. There are 2 more that may not be viable but she's not sure yet. So we will probably have 12 to fertilize. Which is perfect. I get a fertilization report tomorrow. Today I have slept most of the day. I have some very mild cramping and light bleeding. That's it. The cramping is gone now and just the light bleeding is left.

Now the praying begins that we get a good number fertilized. DH collected at the drs off and only had 1 of volume (normal is 2) but had 125mil and 92% motility in that sample so we are good on that end!

Thank you so much for all the well wishes. I'm going back to bed....will update tomorrow!

TypeA- I am SO glad that things went well hun & it wasnt to bad! I am so thankful to have you to run to about what I am about to go through. Im scared shitless I will be honest but I know I have all of you ladies support & you can walk me through it & help me keep positive! :hugs:

Lei- I was shocked how easy and painless it was! You can totally do this. I told DH that if I had to do it again I would....and I consider myself a pretty big baby. When you are about to do yours I'll give you the play by play. But if you do the shots you can do ER. Ijust pray pray pray we have a good set of embryos for day 5. Transfer is Monday!!!

Luna, I have the Mirena. There's hormones but a veerryyy small amount. I'm very sensitive to hormones, birth control has ALWAYS made me nauseous. I feel fine with this. My OB/GYN said in her opinion it's the safest birth control out of all of them.

TypeA, I bet you feel SO much better hun?! That's awesome I'm glad it went so well! Let us know when you hear from them :)

Type A...Good luck with the transfer :thumbup:

How is everyone doing?

I'm good....having a much better tww then last cycle by I'm not paying attention....as hard as it is...but I find those tww are better for me.

But even though I try to ignore the tww ....other ppl not so much.....today I went to get my legs waxed with my usual lady....and at one point she said...I was going to ask you when you walked in today but I thought that you are pregnant. I laughed and said no.....I don't know what would have caused her to say that....I'm not carrying any extra weight anywhere. And she said its not that I look it but she just thought it. Oh and we have never talked about babies, ttc or anything before :shrug:

AGREED!! Some people sense this stuff. My co-worker asked another co-worker if she was & she of course said no... a week later she came in saying she just found out she was... She even guessed when her sons wife was pregnant... Next time she asks I think we will all be sure to pay attention lol

Agree with Lei, some people and cats and dogs have a feeling for it

May I just point out my pretty chart confirming Ovulation?

Allika- For your first time temping it looks really good! My chart didnt look near as good on my first month lol :winkwink:

Grateful- Holy Moly!!! Your pregnancy is flying by missy!

Grateful- Holy Moly!!! Your pregnancy is flying by missy!

I know tell me about it! Its craziness how fast its going...I'll be at 30 weeks before ya know it. :wacko: But it may go VERY VERY slow near the end hu? :haha:

Allika- That's why I love temping- gives you confirmation! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->