Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Breaking, Allika & LDizzy Lots of :dust: for your IUI's!

Hopin I've been reading anywhere from 4-6 weeks. I'm really curious when my AF will come- I had long irregular cycles so I had been on Clomid- so what if it doesn't come?:brat: Didn't yours come the last time about 5 weeks? I'll have to refer to your journal, too.

DH and I "re-met" through mutual friends. I had only known of him as the fiance of this girl. Well fast forward to they had been broken up and he was single, and we happened to be out the same night. We've basically been inseparable ever since. Married almost 3 together almost 6.

Lune, when I had my m/c back in January and had the D&C, it was right at 6 weeks I think before AF came back.
You were pretty far along weren't you? Are you bleeding badly? :hugs:
I just thought with this one being a chemical it might come back sooner. But I went and looked in my journal and I started bleeding this chemical out on the 30th of March. So I guess we'll see!

I don't know why my ticker says second tri, I thought it started at 13/14 weeks :shrug: either way yes time is flying by!

Good luck with the IUIs ladies :)

Lune how frustrating you have to wait for AF, I hope she doesn't take too long :hugs:

Momof1 text me back "Thank you so much girls, LOVE YOU ALL!" <3

Hopin, I didn't think chemicals really changed your cycle because its SO early. Only official "miscarriages". I could be wrong though. And I think it wouldn't be a bad idea to just bring up the idea of what we want to do to Momof1, just ask her if its something she'd be interested in accepting then just tell her we can talk details whenever she's ready to come back.

I really love all the stories, it seems like a lot of you met on blind dates being set up by friends lol.

And it sounds like the job of a MOH isn't too hard. I've already had to calm her sanity many times, and I'm a great party thrower so no problem!

Hey everyone.. I feel like I missed a lot..

Good luck with the IUIs ladies..

AJD: best of luck with the TWW I hope it ends with a bfp :)

Hopin: when I had my chemical at 5 weeks.. my af came back normal.. not delayed..

Hmm when I miscarried at 12 weeks.. it took some time though.. I think it was closer to 5 weeks..

AFM im doing good.. was a busy weekend.. was outside all of it.. so trying to catch up today.. :) on here and housework..

How I met my dh.. we met in college he was going for a mechanic and I was going for legal.. I was working for the instructor for work study for the mechanics shop and he was all shy lol so his friends pretty much got us together.. as I told his friend I liked him and then they started sitting with me.. so he did too :) it was fun.. been married for 6 years this December and together for 8 in September :)

Just came across this...

"April is the cruelest month, breeding / Lilacs out of the dead land." -- T.S. Eliot, The Wasteland

:huh:

I'll update later about me and DH. But just wanted to pop on to say that retreival is on Wednesday. I'm so uncomfortable right now that it can't come soon enough. We are expecting around 15 eggs so I'll take it!

We had our first IUI today!! RE said hubby's sample was great. So fingers crossed over here!!!

Taking a Poll!!

If you were going through IVF and had more than 2 embryos at transfer date. Would you put 2 in with a 50% success rate but a 25-30% of having twins or put in 1?

TWO OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: as obsessed as this thread is with twins?!?! ;)

Difficult question. I read some about better outcomes (healthier baby and mommy) with a singleton transferred but due to the cost many forego that and do two because it increases the chances.

I would make it dependent on your age, health and financial background...

For a lot of women caring one is much better than two! And if you're able to do more than 1 round IVF why not only transfer 1....

Hi everyone...

Just catching up on the past couple pages....busy busy posting !

Anyhow today DH and I had our 2nd of 2 back to back IUIs. We went cd12/13 this cycle bc I surged earlier....major Ewcm on cd12. DHs count was higher then last time and his motility today was thru the roof 90%+.

But I know better to trust in these numbers....thinking that it means anything. I'm going to be busy this tww with planning a trip...so happy bout that.

typeA: Two for sure!! 15!! Wholly follies right now. Super exicted for you

LDizzy and Breaking: Best of luck with the your IUI’s :happydance:
Allika: Have fun with hubbie :sex:

Ladies: love all of your stories of meeting your OH, really warms the heart <3

Grateful: any big plans for your up coming BDay?

Jenna: how’s the job going? Still training?

Hopin: Hope AF comes soon. I ovulated normally after both of my early MC’s so AF was not delayed with the 2nd (never had a period after the first MC, got preggers)

AFM: Guility!!!! I peed on a stick today…and well, maybe yesterday too :rofl:
Don’t they always say No news is Good news? I may wait a few more days again to test…it is hard to see the BFN and I would rather keep hope.

So…….I was reading someone’s journal the other day and I FINALLY realized that MS is NOT Multiple Sclerosis but just morning sickness…lol…you know you’re in the medical field when….hahaha :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->