Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lune...hugs hope the bleeding ends soon.

Allika..yay to ovulation...woowoo.

Grateful...wow...iv been following your size of baby an little bean is as big as an eggplant now!!!!

Luna - looking forward to hear about your appt!

Jenna...that is funny about DH
..hahaha. My DH also does silly things like that...Makes this journey less difficult.

Yes I hav heard too thay some ppl h this 6th sense about pregnancy. Altho I have never talked to my waxing lady about ttc ever... so like you I laughed and said uh no :)

Lei, wasn't it Mishy or something??? I haven't seen her around I don't know..

Grateful, Dravens head is now in the 90%, I always say its his smart brains ;)

Hi ladies!! :hugs:

Shew I had a ton of catching up to you. Thins have been crazy for me the past 24 hours so I have not been able to read up. Here goes!:

Lei How's the working out treating you? I've been getting back on the horse too! Not easy but once you get into a routine it gets better right?!

Ajd I'm with Allika, update us! Have you still been holding off on testing?

lilrojo Any more spotting? Hope you're doing ok!

Breaking Still planning on that trip? Decide where to go yet? Maybe your waxing lady is right?!?! Ahhh!! :happydance: Are you going to hold off on testing until your betas?

Allika Your chart looks lovely, darling :)

TypeA The hard part is over right?!?! This is so exciting, I cannot wait for you to take these next little steps after all you've been through!!! :flower: 8 is a GREAT number!

Lune I'm so sorry, friend :hugs: it's just so difficult dealing with that. I'm sure you're just ready to feel normal again. Do you plan on going to the doc if things aren't better by Monday?

Jenna You are cracking me up with the "heads up" comment :rofl: too funny! Oh and your DH too "The impregnator" HILARIOUS. :haha: How did the meeting with the realtor go?

Luna :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: CANNOT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES and hear all about your appointment!! :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee:

Grateful Hi :) :flower:

LDizzy How are you doing hun?

Ladies please let me know if I've missed anything for you on the front page :) :thumbup:

@Hopin: have you decided what to do with this month?

I really havent. Trying to decide if I should take Clomid or not...?

What do you ladies think? I know DH doesn't really care one way or another as far as whether or not I take Clomid...this would be my last cycle.

I think I'll probably just go ahead and take this month off again.

I say take it! If you can have one month where you are in a relaxed mood it's this one! Do it! But no pressure lady!

+ I am selfish and I really want the both of us to be pregnant at the same time!!!!!!!

Jenna- Your right!!!! She came back but hasnt been on since December :) I stalked her lol!

Hopin- Its going really good.. it feels so good to be able to work out again :) I'm not gonna push myself to the limit like last time though.. Today is actually my day off from it... Im just gonna focus on my abs ;-)

Not much spotting since this last episode.. I started the oral progesterone so hoping it wont come back now..

Cant wait to hear about the apt Luna and see some pics :)

Allika, wouldn't it be great to be prego at the same time, after everything? :hugs:

Lei, I know what you mean. DH & I did insanity not too long ago. Shew that is a workout girl! One might say it's insane ;)

Allika, wouldn't it be great to be prego at the same time, after everything? :hugs:

Lei, I know what you mean. DH & I did insanity not too long ago. Shew that is a workout girl! One might say it's insane ;)

I tried that!! WOW lol! I can only imagine how I looked trying to do it hahha :haha: :rofl:

Yeah me too! LOL! I took before & after pictures though, it was pretty amazing the changes my body went through! I'll have to try and find them somewhere...

Luna updated her journal.. Ladies please go read it.. I dont want to speak on behalf of her.

hey guys, so I guess some of you already read but one of the babies stopped growing at around 6 weeks but the other one is doing great. NT was normal and heart rate was 144bpm. It's sad of course but honestly I'm more relieved than anything, things will be so much easier with just one. Baby was very active and kicking and rolling around, so cute!

Attachments

• 20130502_105315.jpg
    20130502_105315.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20130502_105331.jpg
    20130502_105331.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
Luna - Bittersweet news :hug:, but

I am so thrilled for you that the one is thriving! :flower:

TypeA: this is so fascinating! 8 sounds like a promising number! What a miracle it is for people to get pregnant naturally with 1 follicle with a ratio of 8/15, so ~50% fertilization....

When is the transfer?

@Lune: did the bleeding get weaker already? I bled 12 days...and my hcg was back to 0 after 6 wks. Hcg was 15,000+ at 8wks when the hb stopped and then at 2000 when I passed it (around 10wks)...from 2000 to 0 took 6 wks.

Allika- I thought the EXACT same thing!!! Transfer is Monday at 8am. I get another embryo update on Saturday!

I really havent. Trying to decide if I should take Clomid or not...?

What do you ladies think? I know DH doesn't really care one way or another as far as whether or not I take Clomid...this would be my last cycle.

Take it!!!! Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->