Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Luna: Your little plum is looking great! I’m sorry to hear about the other baby, but you seem to be staying very optimistic and that is wonderful!

Hopin: I agree and think this may be a very relaxing time to try clomid and NOT stress about it, just see what happens….kinda take the meds and then not monitor your O, just have fun with your hubbie this month :sex: Adoption sounds wonderful and something I have always considered and just like you I would prefer an older child who otherwise gets lost in the system.

Allika, LDizzy and Breaking: keeping my Fx for you ladies ☺ We have a girl at work who has the 6th sense about pregnancy and secretly I keep praying she asks me :hugs: And congrats on getting hubbie on board with the adoption process, keep us posted on how that goes :happydance:

typeA: Congrats on 8 lovely eggs!! Praying with you that Monday will bring you your sweet bundle of joy!

Lune: Hopefully you are almost done, I know its not fun to go thru this :hugs:

Lilrojo: What dose of oral progesterone are you taking and how often? TMI: but my under area gets so raw and irritated from leaking progesterone and my hemorrhoid and I would love to switch over to an oral med.

Grateful: love the pics of the Jimmy’s room, so sweet and love that you are already chilling out in there, so peaceful.

Lei: we are all here for you while you get ready to start your process… 5lbs isn’ t too bad! I gained about 3-4 lbs each month with Clomid but it came right off within two weeks.

Jenna: family sleepover sounds like a blast! Have a great weekend ☺

AFM: Have I been testing….did I test all week...do I tell them the truth or make myself look strong here?? Okay….I had to test on Wed b/c I had acupuncture and he needs to know for needle size selection….and then today is either CD10 or 11 (not sure when O happened) so of course I did but everything has come back with a no doubt BFN. I decided last night when I got home from work to treat myself to a glass of my favorite red wine to help relax myself :wine: I’m thinking this cycle is out because of the whole O timing issue with the IUI and that’s okay. Now I can go to Minnesota next week and just enjoy myself there with my friends during the wedding :wedding:

I forgot to tell you guys!!! DH said we could transfer 2!!! So that's the plan...unless God has other plans and we only end up with one left at day 5. Praying that's not the case though!!

Luna - :hugs: about the news of the 2nd baby. But what a BLESSING that the other is doing FABULOUSLY!!!!!!! So happy to hear that. :flower: Thank you for updating us.

TGIF Ladies! I am tired!

How is everyone?

@Hopin: Did you take it last night?

Good morning everyone!!

Allika, no - I decided to just take another cycle off :) As much as I'm really missing my poas addiction, I promised myself to take a couple of cycles off to let my body fully recover from all the crap it's been through, so I don't want to lose sight of that. Maybe next cycle!

TGIF Ladies! I am tired!

How is everyone?

TGIF!!!! I'm super tired too....definately ready for the weekend!:happydance: We are supposed to have decent weather here this weekend which we are SOOOOO overdue and grateful for. Just want to spend the whole weekend outside.

I wish our weather was a little nicer out.. It is May & about 46 degrees outside & so windy! This is NOT how it should feel in Texas right now lol. I was getting used to the high 80's , low 90's weather. Im hoping by the weekend it will warm up.

Last night I took DD to t-ball practice & when we got home I went to take a shower. There were 3 presents on the counter for me. DH surprised me with new perfume & then it came with 2 extra roll on for my purse, a James Avery charm that represented DD & a stationary set so I could write (I love writting.)

Hey everyone:

AJD-im taking 100mgs and its every day ( I do them at night though) so the same and the suppositories just in the oral form.. I would get terrible YIs from the sup and obviously the spotting..

Luna im so sorry to hear about one of your twins.. but I am happy your seem relaxed about it all.. one baby is def easier and everything happens for a reason :hugs:

Hopin: hope your month off goes well and you end with a surprise bfp.. :)

AFM 8 weeks today.. and ready for second tri.. ms has kicked in full force.. but its okay.. oh and it has snowed here again.. over a foot of snow and its snowing today too.. its may and snowing.. not right..

Lei- so sweet! I saw those pics on your fb and wondered who surprised you with them!!!

last night i took dd to t-ball practice & when we got home i went to take a shower. There were 3 presents on the counter for me. Dh surprised me with new perfume & then it came with 2 extra roll on for my purse, a james avery charm that represented dd & a stationary set so i could write (i love writting.)

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Yes they were from him! He wrote a huge note on the mirrow (in my lipstick smh) lol about how much he loved me! I thought it was very sweet & totally a surprise to me :)

Aww lei.. that is so cute... what a great dh you have.. the little things are so sweet like that..

Well don't have much of a true bump yet lol but here is me at 8 weeks today..

and if anyone wants to add me of fb message me :)

Attachments

• IMG_0817.jpg
    IMG_0817.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 7
So this is what my month looks like! Ugh helpppp lol!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 15
Lilrojo - Awww! Cute pic!!!!!!!

Lei - Oh my BUSY!!!! :wacko: Thats gonna make time fly...super excited for all this.

Hopin: I think it'll be really good for you to take this second month off. As hard as it is your body is probably pooped and needs just another month to reboot.

Lei: I'm SO happy DH is coming back around to you, that was so sweet of him <3 He sounds like such a sweet guy I would have been so upset if you two weren't able to mend things. What nice gifts :) HOLY MOLY you're packed this month!!!

Lilrojo: Just give it a couple more weeks and you'll have a true bump :) Good start to a mini one though!

AFM: Our little sleepover was a blast. Stayed up WAYYY later than I wanted to! Got a small start on the wedding plans, shared a bottle of champagne, and got to see Tanner (my cousin's 3 year old) and boyyy has he grown in 3 months! He's been going to daycare so now his vocabulary has just exploded! He's always wanting to help with Draven and telling me he loves him over and over and giving him kisses. He's such a doll. They're all coming over here again tomorrow so we can make burgers (mmm). I start my real schedule tomorrow! First day on the field by myself and the weather will be in the 80's it's going to be GORGEOUS.

Attachments

• 375143_538306842877909_2102529474_n.jpg
    375143_538306842877909_2102529474_n.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 2
AHHHH!!!! AF just flew in for the first time in over a year!!! My last visit from her was April 13, 2012. Ugghh just wonderful. I redress my sister about it and she responds "Welcome back." Lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->