Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thanks Jenna... happy your sleepover went so well.. good luck for your first day alone :) and what a cute pic.. and boo to af

I'm still around just reading what everyone else has to say. It's been crazy on this thread lately. Hoping that it settles down with a lot of happy and healthy nine months in the near future. My testing date is gonna be the the 19th if I can hold out til then!
In thinking with this weather I'm gonna take my oldest and two of his friends to the drive in tonight! :) I think I'm more excited than them!!

Good luck in your first day Jenna :)

I had my Dr appointment today, nothing exciting. He said baby is doing really well and remains of other one won't cause any problems so we are just continuing on.

Got my report on my embie babies! As of yesterday morning all 8 were still growing like they should and made it to day 3. Next report I will get is on Monday right before the transfer.

Praying my embie babies make it up day 5.

Here's something I found interesting. On day 5 they will grade them....put the best two back and then freeze the rest. However they won't freeze all the embryos if they are not graded a certain grade or better. So even though we may have a few left over. They may not be frozen because their grade is such that they wouldn't make it through the freeze process.

Went to the Dr Friday, hcg is at 8, so maybe it will only be a few days to hit 0. But the bleeding is still full force, 2 weeks after. :growlmad: But the scan was clear. I just want to get back to a cycle and charting!

Thanks for checking Allika :)

Another negative today so I stopped the progesterone.

Gearing up for the next cycle, switching over to Femara this month as I over responded on the Clomid.

Best of luck to all the other May testers!!

Omg TypeA that's great you're so close!!! I'm just so excited for youuuu!!

Lune that's good that your HCG is almost 0, but that stupid bleeding needs to go away!! It hasn't lightened up at all??

Ajd, booooooo BFN! Maybe the new switch in the meds will be just what you need!!

Wahoo typea!

So I know I shouldn't be negative but it really is just upsetting. My best friend for 13 years calls me yesterday saying she's been SL tired & took a pregnancy test & it was positive. She didn't trust it because it was old so I had some so she came & took one... Boom pregnant! I mean why??? She has a 9 year old son & her daughter will be 2 in august. Her daughters dad and her havent been in a very stablw relationship & are constantly on again off again. I jusy dont get it. Although im happy for her its frustrating cause she still lives with her mom & has not mamaged to grow up & get her life in order.

great news typeA! :)

lune it's good your hcg is almost at zero, I really hope the bleeding stops soon :hugs:

lei don't even get me started on people like your friend, it's so frustrating that the ones that don't seem to have their life in order are the ones who don't struggle at all to get pregnant :hugs:

sorry for the bfn adj :hugs:

Hi all can someone please help me......

Here is my problem............

I am on day 11 of a 2 day embryo transfer and this morning after intercourse I bled well when I say bled after going to the loo to hmmmm sort myself out it was bright red when I wiped and in the toilet.
I have had no period pain no signs nothing
I had to go into hospital on sunday night (28th) with ovarian hyper stimulation (think that's what its called) and had to stay in until Tuesday I was still positive up until this morning, I am on protesgeon injections once a day and prognova tablets twice a day I am ment to test this Wednesday has anyone else experienced this and still had a positive result?
Ive been running to the loo all day and have had nothing else since this morning.

any comments would be greatful

bleeding or spotting can be very normal after IC during pregnancy! The cervix is very sensitive and there is a lot going on down there right now so it might be coming from that! Don't stress yourself, try to relax! Wednesday is right around the corner....

Thank-you for ur reply ive been so worried all day im just hoping and preying its all still a good sign rather than bad x

Good morning sweet ladies!! Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! <3

lilrojo Are you feeling any better or is MS still in full force?! Cute starter bump, btw :D

Jenna How's the new schedule going?! Does it feel weird to have AF again? I bet it does!! So now you can start TTC again, right?! :haha: That picture is adorable, so sweet!

LDizzy How was the drive in movie? And I'll get your test date down! Woot woot!

Luna I'm glad your baby is doing really well, and that the remains won't cause problems, are you still doing ok with all of this? I'm sure it's not easy. Props to you for being able to remain so positive and focus on your healthy little one. :hugs: :flower:

TypeA This is so exciting!!!! So the transfer is today right?! We should have more info then right?

Lune SO sorry you're still bleeding :( It's just miserable and I'm sure you just want to feel normal again. Will you go back for a follow up this week?

ajd Sorry about the bfn's :( Not cool. I'm interested to see how you respond to the Femara vs. Clomid. I'm considering suggsting Femara to my OB if the last round of Clomid doesn't do the trick. We'll see.

Lei :hugs: I know it's difficult to see others around you getting bfp's when you've been trying so hard for so long. Was she trying or was this an oopsie? Or is this an attempt to fix her rocky relationship?
Sometimes this process brings out the worst in us, my sisters baby shower was yesterday, and we were supposed to be just a month and a half apart in our delivery dates. So it's still hard for me, to think that I would be having a baby in about 3 months from now. And then I feel selfish for thinking about that when I should just be happy for those around me.

Jeffers Sorry I'm not very familiar with your situation but only 2 more days until you can test! FX'd for you hun :)

Breaking How are you feeling doll? You still have your betas this week? Have you caved and tested at all?

Allika Doing any symptom spotting yet?

Grateful Speaking of baby showers, when is yours?!

Still have momof1 heavy on my mind...

The weekend flew by for me, but it was fun. My moms birthday was saturday so we celebrated that, she was excited to blow candles out, we haven't done that for her in a while. AF is gone today finally so I'm looking forward to a little hanky panky with DH tonight ohh la la ;) :haha:
If I missed anyone let me know how you're doing and give me dates, we're looking pretty low on info on our front page!! Thanks :)

I always symptom spot! But at 7 DPO it's way too early! I did take a nap yesterday and I do have some twinges but nothing that I would recognize if I weren't looking for it! I still need to write a recap of the adoption event we went to yesterday!!!!

It was for sure an oopsie! I think the thing that got me more upset was because she was like... Im not going to tell him for a few more days because I want to enjoy my weekend & get drunk.. I was like wtf woman??

Oh my gosh. That's incredibly disturbing. And a true slap in the face to all of us TTC or experiencing loss. Shame on her.

Oh my gosh. That's incredibly disturbing. And a true slap in the face to all of us TTC or experiencing loss. Shame on her.

Oh trust me I know!!!
I love my best friend to death but its just frustrating that she still lives with her mom and relies on her to always watch the kids.

DH & I had a great weekend spent with family.. We got to talking about thought about trying IUI in June :)

I'm so glad things are looking so much better for you and DH! <3

I'm so glad things are looking so much better for you and DH! <3

You and me both! We still have alot of things to work out but he really is putting in so much more of an effort & I am so thankful. On saturday my sister in law had a surprise birthday dinner for my brother & they had a d.j... DH & I danced the night away and we had so much fun. I just pray things continue to go smoothly for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->