Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

HI everyone...

Hope you all had a great weekend.. :)

Mine was spent out and about, and dh and I went out for a nice day together yesterday while my mom watched the kids.. :) Our weather is finally warming up so should be able to be outside again today :)

Yes I def still have MS its the worst in the mornings and around supper time..

Really hope your all doing well..

Lei:sorry to hear about what your friend is doing how anyone could even want to drink when they KNOW they are pregnant is just so wrong..

AJD:sorry about the BFN, hope femara does the trick

Lune: its good your levels are dropping hope the bleeding stops soon..

Luna:hope your well..

Grateful-hope your doing well as well

Breaking: how are you doing sweetie.. have you tested yet

TypeA:that is great news :)

Happy birthday grateful!!

Just got back from my transfer! They put in the best 2 - 4AA grade and then we have 4 frosties!!! I can't believe it. There are two that aren't freeze worthy yet so they will let those two grow until tomorrow and see if they will make it. If they do we will have 6 frosties! I cannot believe we may have a 100% stats on the ones that made it from fertilization to transfer. The embryologist said we definitely helped their statistics!

Now to take it easy the rest of the day!! Thank you ladies for all your support!

Type A, forgive me for not being too familiar, but does this mean you test next week? Omg omg omg I'm so excited....!!!

Happy birthday grateful!!

Just got back from my transfer! They put in the best 2 - 4AA grade and then we have 4 frosties!!! I can't believe it. There are two that aren't freeze worthy yet so they will let those two grow until tomorrow and see if they will make it. If they do we will have 6 frosties! I cannot believe we may have a 100% stats on the ones that made it from fertilization to transfer. The embryologist said we definitely helped their statistics!

Now to take it easy the rest of the day!! Thank you ladies for all your support!

Wahoo :happydance::happydance::happydance::juggle: :wohoo: :loopy: :loopy:

Yes ma'am!! Next Wednesday is my beta!!

Ladies, I spoke to my friend who is a photog for Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep for momof1 and I have a lot of details. I'm on my phone now but when I can get on my iPad ill let you know what I found out!

I'm so glad things are looking so much better for you and DH! <3

You and me both! We still have alot of things to work out but he really is putting in so much more of an effort & I am so thankful. On saturday my sister in law had a surprise birthday dinner for my brother & they had a d.j... DH & I danced the night away and we had so much fun. I just pray things continue to go smoothly for us.

That's great news Lei....I'm glad things are going in a good direction. One day at a time!

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes ladies! I am feeling very blessed today in life. :flower:

TypeA - Super super excited and so happy to hear you have 4 frosties! Wow! And possibly 2 more! Thats wonderful. I cannot wait until your beta next Wednesday! :happydance: Take it easy the next few days :hugs:

TypeA- Fantastic news! Have everything X'd for you! :thumbup:

Update- {TMI} passed a chunk and now bleeding is slowed. I am vindicated but maybe they couldn't see it on the scan as it was on my cervix. :happydance:

Happy Bday Grateful :cake:

I need to go to the front page to see who's testing??

Wow...always so much catching up to do :blush:

Lune...hope you're doing ok...now that's passed bleeding will hopefully be over soon.

Grateful...happy happy bday Hun :cake:

Lei....so happy to hear how close you and OH are...love a night of dancing :happydance:

TypeA...wow everything sounds great with your transfer and frosties...woohoo...now rest up and let's see a bfp next week. It's crazy how its only a 1ww with transfer :thumbup:

Rojo...how are you doing Hun? Date night with DH is always great!

Allika...any urge to test yet? We are cycle twins again ...:happydance:

Hoping...woohoo to hanky panky with DH :sex: Glad to see you came to do what's best for you right now and take a break from the meds...it's tough decision to make!

Ajd...sorry about the bfns :hugs: I'm glad you have an upcoming trip to look forward to :)

Jenna...how's the new work schedule?!

Wow...that was long overdue...lol

AFM...I know I have been MIA more then I was last month but after the bfn last cycle it hit me hard and I have been doing my best to keep busy! But I do keep up with the posting here....so I'm not too far away.

I feel much more lighter and free this cycle ...and it's keeping me sane :)

I am now 7dpo....and may11 is when my last progesterone supp runs out so I've got to go in for bloodwork by may11. I always POAs before bloodwork bc I hate dreading the nurses call all day and not knowing if I should prep myself for a bfn. I'm going to hold off testing as long as I can....I tend to break by cd9/10 depending on how busy I am....to keep my mind off it.

Also...I wanted to add that I'm seeing a Chinese medicine dr for acupuncture and she is also giving me herbal teas. I had an acu appt 1 hr before my 1 of 2 IUIs and what a diff it made, she said that the acu will relax the uterus. And it did...I had no cramping during the IUI nor did I have any cramping that day or the next day with the 2nd iui ...this was completely different t from last cycle!

I know that nothing is a magic cure for fertility issues...and even if it takes more cycles to get a bfp I know I will continue with the acu treatment. I find it so relaxing and she is so supportive to this process.

Just thought I'd share!

Happy birthday grateful :)

Good luck to everyone getting ready to test :)

I'm doing fine. I decided to take one day to be sad then go back to being happy about our little bean and it seems to have worked :)

I caved today and tested at 7 DPO. positive....so its still the trigger shot...I am 8 days past trigger shot. I wont test tomorrow...maybe the day after to see if the trigger is out!

On a different note the adoption event was inspiring. Its not an option for us right now due to our age and time we have been trying (we will give it at least another year) but there were so many happy families.

My favorite was a woman with two children (2 yr old adopted son and 1 yr old biological daugther) they tried conceiving for 6years...then adopted.

She said if she could go back in time to all the times she took negative tests and cried after failed IUI and such and would show herself then the kind of family she has now she wouldnt have cried because she only sees now it was all meant to be. She said the following and I thought it was so beautiful...

If you want to be a mom, you will be a mom! Some children come from your belly, some children come from other bellies but once your heart connects to theirs, they are yours, meant to be! She said
"you will be a mom, just see in the next years in which way it will unfold. The beginning and the end are written....now its about what you decide to write on the pages in between"

We will be moms. All of us...!

Of course I cried....lol and thanked her for her words!

My new work schedule is great!! Worked the weekend and got off at noon so I still had all day to play in the sun with my sister, OH, and Draven. The neighbors below us have 2 kids (2 or 3 and 4 or 5 I can't remember) and they have a little "splash table" just big enough to put Dravens little booty in when its hot and they invited us to play it was really nice. Now I'm off until Saturday :)
Lol yes its definitely weird having AF after almost a year but surprisingly I got used to it again fast! Hahaha definitely not TTC again yet! Give me 3 years and I'll take my IUD out :) Hopefully we'll all still be friends :hugs:

TypeA!!! This could be it, girl!! The odds are SO in your favor I am STOKED!!

Allika, those are beautiful words so very well spoken. And we all ARE moms. Whether our babies are born, still in bellies, or still waiting for the miracle of creation. We're all still moms because being a mommy comes from your heart. Even if your baby isn't in your arms or your belly yet doesn't mean its not in your heart.

Grateful: Happy Birthday sweetie! You do have a lot to be happy for this year and we are all so happy for you :hugs:

Allika: such an wonderfully heart story, really helps to keep things in perspective for us…..we ARE all mom’s already….I agree whole heartily with that mantra. Few more days to test…you can do it!!

Jenna: Sounds like you are going to have yourself a wonderful summer with your family, so happy you found a great job that will allow that to work for you guys!

Hopin: Woot Woot!! Fun times in the bedroom hehe :sex:

Luna: Are you planning on finding out the sex of the baby and when??

Breaking: I understand how hard things were for you last month, walked that some path myself with everything just perfect and very high hopes, it was hard to get the BFN. This month was earier overall, I am starting to get more relax with each cycle and it takes some of the stress off for the whole process.
I also do the acupuncture and I really enjoy my time just relaxing. I found it also really helped with the ovulation pains when I had 9 follies two months ago. I was bursting with pain and within one hr from my apt all the pain was gone &#9786; They also say it increased your chances around 20% :happydance:

TypeA: such wonderful news on your little eggies!! Great numbers on grade and quantity!!! Sending you lots of baby sticky dust and praying for you guys. We all have a very good feeling about this one!

Lune: hopefully that one last big passing will be the end of everything and you can have some time to let your body rest some now. Hopefully some more beautiful weather is coming your way and some nice warming sunshine is a great way to warm the soul &#9786;

Rojo: what degree are you working towards?

Lei: I am so thankful for the woman we have right here in our group. We know how hard this whole process can be on us emotionally and we help each other more than anyone could have asked for. Recently a friend on FB posted that they were pregnant! At 8 weeks, and now every single posting she does is all about being pregnant again. I don’t think a lot of our friends realize just how emotionally challenging this whole process can be for some people as they simply became pregnant with H&H 9mon pregnancies without complications.

AFM: I started to spot today and got very crampy so I know AF should be here in full force tomorrow….just in time for my 8am flight out for the wedding. I am in the process of deciding my Femara schedule and estimated IUI dates now. Most likely I will be doing my Follie Check US on May 16th.

Wanted to give you all a heads up!! I am leaving tomorrow morning to Minnesota and will be gone through Sunday. I will probably still read through the thread every morning but may only respond a little here and there…so no sending out the police squad if it looks like I am MIA for 4-5days :haha:

Thinking of Momof1 a lot again today. I pray she is finding some peace in her heart.

AJD: the weather has finally warmed up here so you shouldn't need a winter coat lol.. :) I am going for ultrasonography :)

Ok ladies. I spoke to my friend who is a photog for NILMDTS. Here's the details. The hospital is the one that contacts the organization to have them come to the hospital to take the pictures. So she suggested we find out the hospital that she would be going t and make sure they know about the organization. One mom of 1 comes in the hospital will contact the organization and then page several photogs who are always on standby to do this. The photogs go when they are told (like the baby will be born at 3 so be here then). They go and take pictures then give the family a CD of the pictures for free. Everything is free. Nothing costs the family anything.

I think the next step is to find out the hospital and make sure they know about NILMDTS and if not, get the org in touch with the hospital. Then make sure there is a NILMDTS photog in her specific area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->