Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

AJD: Thanks for the heads up! You know how we all get around here :haha: We're such worry-warts :dohh: It's the motherly instinct in all of us I think. Well have fun at the wedding!! I love weddings they're always so fun.

TypeA: That's sweet that they do it all for free, what a wonderful organization they've put together. I wish momof1 would come check in again soon so we can tell her about what we want to do for her and get this all started... I hope she's doing okay, this must be so hard.

AFM: We put Draven in the crib last night!! Last time we tried that he was only like 6 weeks old or 2 months or something like that and we both hated it because we missed him (even though we were asleep). Now that he's almost 4 months we tried again and it wasn't that bad! I kind of liked it :) I didn't have to "whisper laugh" while I watched Bill Cosby before bed and it was kind of fun when he woke up to get to go in there, turn on the light, and see his little smile from the crib. I think if the next few nights go this well we'll take down the pack n play finally! Also, we're meeting our mortgage adviser today to get this started so we know how much we can get approved for. Woot!!

ajd Good point, we are a little obsessive over our ladies on here :haha: just bc we love each other!!

TypeA I think that's wonderful. Just wonderful. If it's something momof1 is interested in then that's great. We will have to wait until she is ready to come back here and see what she thinks!

Jenna So glad to hear it's going well with Draven in the crib! I hope he continues to do well for you there!!

lune :hugs: Hope it's all over soon for you <3

Luna You are one strong woman!! :flower:

Breaking Sounds like a good plan to kind of keep yourself busy. Always helped me!!

AJD: the weather has finally warmed up here so you shouldn't need a winter coat lol.. :) I am going for ultrasonography :)

That is so weird, after my latest U/S I was just wondering what kind of career that would be and just looked online at programs! I graduated from college 10 yrs ago now but maybe a change would be in order. They sure pay handsomely and you only need a certificate! Good luck!

Well it's official. We have 5 to freeze! So 7 of the 8 fertilized were either transferred or frozen with great to excellent grades! Yesterday we knew 4 were going to be frozen but there were two more they were watching for one more day. Of those two, one made it to freeze and one stalled out and stopping growing. I'm so pleased to ave 5 more waiting. Praying for my BFP this cycle AND that we have at least 3 BFPs on ths thread ths month! No pressure ladies!!

My beta is Wednesday but I think I will test on Sunday or Monday with a FRER just to see! I cannot resist POAS!!!

TypeA- I am so freaking thrilled this is all working out for you!! I just know you with finally get your :bfp: hun!! Ahhhhh 2 more days before my injections :happydance:

I can only imagine how the recipient is feeling since we are only a few weeks away from the ER

Gosh I hope this is it for you TypeA. Did you get a trigger shot or sth? I read of some people getting hcg with IVF...

Can't wait to gear your good news typeA :)

Adj we're team yellow :) hubby is convinced it's a boy because the ultrasound lady kept saying him :haha:

Allika- I did a trigger (pregnyl) of which my amazing pharmacy did not send me a. Syringe or needle. But anywho...after a call to the emergency dr I finally took it. Originally I wasn't going to take the trigger if my estrogen was too high. But then my estrogen was fine so they let me do a 5000 unit trigger on Monday night at 8pm with retreival on Wednesday at 8am (just like an IUI).

Lei- I bet they are so excited!! Probably counting down the days and minutes!!!

Another poll- would you donate your frozen embryo if you had all the children you wanted or could afford? I would really like to do this, but DH not so much. It makes me sad and I'm basically going to use all 5 embryos because I don't personally believe in discarding them and since DH says no donating, that's all I'm left with.

Now I was fully prepared to donate my eggs but I'm too old (have to be below 30 at my clinic). Embryos they allow to be donated as long as your under 35.

Another interesting tidbit...I asked how long we could freeze the eggs for. He said until I'm 50!!! Wowzers!

Allika- you think the trigger is out of my system by now? I took it last Monday so 8 days ago? I'm thinking so right?

Thats why I was asking :) they usually say 1 day for 1,000 units....

I would donate because I think it's a great gift and better to discard them. But that's a question for when you are done with your family building!

Agreed! I would wait until you decide you are done with having kids just in case. :) eeeekk I'm all excited for you Hun!

I would donate if I was all done with babies. I'd feel like I'm throwing a potential life away that could make another family complete.

I agree with everything the girls said above and would donate if I could but not an option for me with my age or using sperm bank swimmers!

I tested out my trigger (10,000 units) 6/7 days after I took it, so 4dpo I think....

AFM: Yesterday I had Bad AF cramps with just minimal spotting and my boobs didn't hurt at all.... both are Very unusual for me the day prior to starting. Woke up to full flow today.

Action Plan: taking Femara 5mg PO QHS x5 days starting tomorrow: Cd 2-6. Have my follie check US for 5/16 (CD10) with an estimated IUI 5/18 (CD 12) if follie okay and with trigger shot. If not ready, IUI will be 5/20 (cd14). It is always so hard for me as I "like to ovulate" on the weekends.

Hopin: can you please update my plans on Page 1

And my trip to Minnesota has been great so far! I lost my cell phone at the airport and after running all around and through security 3 times... the TSA agents finally were able to tell me the Police had it!! Thank goonie I get to the airport 2hrs before departure as I soooooo needed it today :happydance:

Morning ladies!!!! Hope everyone is well.

Allika try try try to hold off on testing! Only 8 DPO so if you do break down and test don't let the bfn get you down :)

Breaking Still holding strong?

Lei Tomorrow really starts the process for you with your u/s, right?!

TypeA Is DH just weirded out about someone else having your eggie? Maybe you will end up using all of them yourslef, you never know! But I'm with the others, if you don't, I'd donate them.

ajd I got you :) Glad your trip is going well!!

Has anyone heard from Angie? I haven't seen her on here since she got enough donations for IVF so I was just wondreing, did she move forward with that?

i am 9 DPO friend!!!!

And its still positive stupid trigger!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->