Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

@Grateful, fixed! Its now working. I also uploaded the picture from today. there is still a little bit of a shade there. Maybe tomorrow it will be blank blank or it wont be at all! :happydance:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 20
Ajd, what a pain in the butt with your phone! You're sooo lucky you found it and it didn't get swiped and stolen!

Hopin, she's just hanging out for now. Her donors are on vacation or something like that so she can't start the process until they get back. I can't remember if she said May or June.

Allika- what was your dosage of HCG?

Hopin- DH is freaked out that our child would be running around our there somewhere. But we will see. We may need to use all of them to get 1 BFP

Hey everyone..

Hope your all well..

Allika hope its a nice bfp tomorrow :)

I have my fxed for you all to get bfps this wonderful month of may.. :)

The 250 ovidrel, so i think 10,000 units and I took it last Sunday around noon.

Allika- just about right to be out of your system. Sounds like you are right on the 1000 a day leaves your system!!! When are you testing next?

Allika Sorry hun :hugs: it's still early though!! Keep your head up. :flower:

Breaking Have you tested?

Lei Excited for you today :)

Allika, that's good because now you know the trigger is out! Your chart is looking great :)

Allika - Your only 10 dpo so NO WORRIES (and you know the trigger is out now!) :thumbup:

Lei - Good luck today!!!!!!!!

Allika... Your chart is looking awesome.. your not out yet for sure :)

Lei good luck today..

HOpe everyone is doing well.. I am tired.. lol good news I found the hb last night with my Doppler :) 2 weeks to my next us

Thanks Ladies :hugs:

Allika- Doll your chart still looks great! Good thing is the trigger is out of your system :) Wait a few days & start re-testing! <3

Thanks Ladies! I read online that the Progesterone that is released after ovulation is the reason for the temperature to be up. Since I am on progesterone supplements it probably doesn't mean anything then with my temperature still up.

I am so tired of TTCing :( it's no fun anymore. I don't rember when we BDed for fun the last time....and this constant getting all your hopes up in the 2 we just to be crushed again is just too much...

Thanks Ladies! I read online that the Progesterone that is released after ovulation is the reason for the temperature to be up. Since I am on progesterone supplements it probably doesn't mean anything then with my temperature still up.

I am so tired of TTCing :( it's no fun anymore. I don't rember when we BDed for fun the last time....and this constant getting all your hopes up in the 2 we just to be crushed again is just too much...

Oh hun :flower: believe me when we all say.. we know exactly how you feel! Just keep reminding yourself of the positive that will come from it at the end. Keep your head up hun & know we are here for you :hugs:

Wow this thread has been SUPER quiet today!! What's up ladies?!?!

Allika, I totally agree with you. I honestly don't know when I'm going to have the energy to TTC again! It's been nice just not stressing over all of it. :hugs: Hang in there, it'll all be worth it, for all of us, in the end - I just KNOW it. <3

Allika- It WILL happen for you, I know how hard it is to stay positive. But you have several days yet to poas!

Hi everyone....wows what a long day...I'm glad tomorrow is Friday...TGIF!!!!

I think I am 10/11 dpo today and I haven't tested...(I know I'm shocked) ...I've just been so busy at work that I haven't had time to even think about ttc...but honestly it's SO nice to feel like that......anyhow I don't feel a thing ...sp pretty much feel out. HA ...just as I typed that I felt a twinge...our bodies love playing games!

Allika: Sending you some big hugs. When the time is right it will happen for you... But just like the lottery, you can't win if you don't play! So I say enjoy your time with hubby and maybe do something special for each other :)

Breaking and Grateful: I am inspired by you both and have promised myself that I am going to try my hardest NOT to test this month... Let's see how well I can do that! The first IUI I never tested until the end because I thought my IB was my AF starting and then it was just do wonderful to only get one test result... Praying for my miracle

All the wedding things have been coming along great!! I have been staying with the bride and groom since Tuesday and we haven't stopped! Will share some stories from my trip next week :) I am just so happy I was able to make it out here and celebrate with them! My dress alterations rocked!! She took off 6-8 dress sizes lol

Hi there

This is just a quick question I was just wondering if any of you have had a failed ivf attempt and if so how soon after does AF arrive??

Thank-you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->