Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

TGIF! Excited for your wedding ajd! Weddings are also great places to fall in love!!! ;)

Who wants to squint with me?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 15
Ajd So glad the alterations worked & that you're letting loose and having fun! Enjoy it!

Allika I have major line eye but I swear I see something there, I mean I'd probably put money on it!!! When did you take this and you're certain the last one was completely stark white?! I so so so hope this is it for you!!! <3

Lei When are you doing your injection? Excited for you! :happydance:

I already did it!! I did it right when I woke up & had planned to record it but having DH stand there watching me like a hawk made me nervous! SOOOOOO I did it alone & It was a piece of cake :) My skin got a bit red after & kind of itchy but its fine now :)

Dh let me practice on him last night lmao :rofl:

Wooo hoooo Lei like a boss! I don't think I'd handle that quite as well but then again I'm not a huge fan of needles so props to you!

Haha Hopin! I can always count on you to back up my fantasy because I see something too and so does the husband! And I swear the one I took yesterday was blank blank....

The last BFP I got was at 13DPO......today is 11! I do have some symptoms....please please let this be it!

Proud of you Lei! Good job! Next super nurse lives in Austin, Tx! Woot woot

Allika I have gone back and looked at it at least 10 times. I see it. FX'd for you that it gets darker & darker!
When will you be testing again?

Hopin neither is DH which is why I was surprised he let me poke him instead of him poking me.. (no pun intended) :rofl:

Allika- I see a hint of something when I zoom into the picture! I have my FXED for you hun!

How do I post a pic? I took a test and I see more of a line than I've ever seen before. But I don't know might just be extra hopeful this month with the iui...

How do I post a pic? I took a test and I see more of a line than I've ever seen before. But I don't know might just be extra hopeful this month with the iui...

save it to your computer and put it on as an attachment..if your on your cell you can email it to me & I can upload it for you :)

Lei - Yeay!!! Glad you got through that with ease - nice of DH to let you practise on him LOL!!

Breaking - Hope you get a nice surprise when you do test....nothing better than waiting and the first line you see is a nice dark one. :winkwink:

Ajd - It is fun to test early in anticipation, but some months I think its just nice to wait, let your body do its thing, not stress about it, and get a surprise of a nice dark line when you finally do test.

Allika - I tend to get line eye too, I think I see something...and can't wait to see what happens in the next few days. I am really rooting for you over here - and you already know you can get pregnant, so...........:happydance:

Hopin - Is your kitchen project totally complete yet? Picture picture!

AFM: I am very patiently waiting over here to celebrate our next BFP...they make me so HAPPY. :flower: Well worth the wait ladies when you finally get that dark line...try not to feel too discouraged even though I know how seeing ONE line every month feels. 4 years later....I finally got it...best feeling in the world and definately worth the agony and hard emotions of TTC. I spent many days an emotional mess thinking I wasn't able to have any children and wondered what was wrong with me...doctors never found anything particularly 'wrong'. It happens when it is meant to happen whether we like it or not. Looking back...I'm happy I am finally having a baby at this time in my life (I'm 34) - I am more financially stable, have a better home, and think I am just a little bit wiser than I was a few years ago...which I think will only benefit my baby more. I am now more grateful for this child than I would have been capable of being if I had conceived 4 years ago when we first tried. So things happen for a reason....just a positive thought I wanted to share with you all today. I know its a hard road.:hugs:

Lei LMAO!!!! :rofl: I love a good pun haha. I jumped out of bed this morning and ran to check to see if you did it :) I'm glad it went well! And DH is a trooper for letting you poke him first. It's not the pokes that bother me when I get shots, but the medicine going in always hurts :(

Allika, I may have major line eye also but I swear I see something too! Oooh I can't wait for tomorrow morning to see your test again I've got my FX!!

LDizzy, anxiously waiting to see yours :)

LDizzy I didn't have you testing until the 19th?!?!?!?

I tested a little early...I'm a closet poas-aholic. :)
I just used a cheapie test. It's my first iui I and its been 10 days since I did the iui so I thought I'd give it a go.

here is a slightly better pic.

LDIZZY I WANT TO SEE!!!!! NOW!!!!!

Attachments

• betterpic.jpg
    betterpic.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members