Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

LDizzy I didn't have you testing until the 19th?!?!?!?

I tested a little early...I'm a closet poas-aholic. :)
I just used a cheapie test. It's my first iui I and its been 10 days since I did the iui so I thought I'd give it a go.

Another closet poas-aholics?! NO WAY! :haha: I think we ALL are LOL!!!

Can't wait to see a pic LDizzy!

Not sure I read this right but I do see a shadow about a pinky finger distance from the red line....

Ldizzy - I see a line....right where the line of the blanket crosses the test. :happydance::happydance: Can't wait to see you and Allika's tests again tomorrow!!!

Lol yeah I lined up where the test line and the second line should be. I was hoping that others would possibly see what I think I see!!

I think I see it LDizzy! Oooh we have 2 in the running can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

I'm sitting on the couch right now pumping with Draven next to me... And we've both had the hiccups for the last 5 minutes and going! Bahhh we sound like drunk sailors out here lol

OMg OMg OMg! LDizzy & Allika I'm so excited and hopeful for you both!! Just what we need right now is a couple of BFP's for May!!! FX'd for both of you!!!!!

We want 2+ :bfp:s for MAY! I do see the lines on your tests Allika and LDizzy!

Oooh Allika and LDizzy.. I think I see lines on both of your tests.. fxed the next test is even darker.. :)

My big news my baby is a fetus now.. ;) so it says!

Thanks Grateful.. as are you.. almost 3rd tri :) I will feel loads better after my next us.. less than 2 weeks to go

Thanks Grateful.. as are you.. almost 3rd tri :) I will feel loads better after my next us.. less than 2 weeks to go

I know its hard waiting....two weeks isn't bad at all though! Can't wait:flower:

Not sure if anyone can help BUT... yesterday when I went the nurse told me even after the egg retrieval to abstain from BD... She didnt say why though?? Anyone know?

I was told not to BD too. My thought is risk of irritation and infection. My ovaries got so big and after ER they need time to shrink down to size and heal. Also the dr has put a needle thought the wall of your uterus (or vagina) so those need time to heal too!

We were told not to BD between ER and the pregnancy test....14 days.

YAY lilrojo!!!

Lei wish I could help...I googled it and couldn't really find anything?!

Thanks TypeA :) That does make sense now that I think about it. I was fearing the worst. Yeah she told me not to until after I had my next cycle after ER which would be a bit over 14 days. Good to know :D

Lei, are you going to record your shot tomorrow since you didn't today? I think you should do a mini video diary :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->