Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

OMG... one of my fellow bnb friend on here just found out she is preggo with quads..

WOAH!!! Does she have a journal? I'd love to stalk her if she doesn't mind!

Hi Everyone! I am very late to the party but I had my very first IUI today after my first femara cycle.. So I am super excited.

Figured I would stalk you girls and absorb your knowledge on the topic :)

Welcome Brandy! You will love this thread. They are an awesome bunch of ladies!!

Welcome Brandy! You will love this thread. They are an awesome bunch of ladies!!

Thanks!

I did have a question if anyone knows :)

The doctor said it was good but so I assume it's alright.. But they injected 89 Million after wash with 3.9 progression. Anyone know what the % chance is when a completely healthy couple does an IUI? Neither one of us have fertility issues that they can find in testing so were going into this blind. Maybe we just had crappy timing the last 3 years.

I am suppose to go back in 7 days for a progesterone test because during early testing with our loss we found I had low progesterone and we dont know if it was low because i ovulated later that month than expected or not.

Allika and Dizzy...

I just had a real close look at those strips and either I have major line eye or I definitely see a second pink line times 2!!! Yaaaaaa so excited for you both. Hope this is it...

@Brandy: it depends.

When it comes to Infertility treatments it's all about isolating the different factors. You want to make sure you ovulate, have sperm meet egg at the right time, have the follicular tube pick it up, have the egg fertilize and stay in the tube for a little bit, have a thick enough lining in the uterus for the egg to implant and then there is also that little bit of luck involved.

In your case you have intervened twice. You know you ovulated and you know the sperm got to the egg. Now if the sperm analysis is completely healthy and you would have had TI at the same time of an IUI, there really wouldn't be much difference. IUI is the answer for minor sperm issues and timing questions.

The issue is just because you ovulated and the sperm got to the egg, it doesn't mean that all the other things happened....

That's why the recommendation for couples where nothing is obviously wrong is to do an IVF because that way they know the quality of the egg and eliminate the issue of the follicular tube picking the egg up and the egg being fertilized and hanging around the uterus at the right time....

Having said all that, it does not make sense to do many IUIs back to back with good sperm quality and tracked ovulation...because if that doesn't work sth else is wrong...and you can only find out what by doing IVF.

So FRER looks just like yesterday. I am giving it two more days and then Monday stop the prog supplements...

DH got a fresh Semen analysis and everything is normal. I think I am going to go on birth control and scheduling our IVF consult. I thought about it and with tracked ovulation and good sperm but still BFNs we are either really unlucky or sth else is in our way. Either way we will eliminate anything but the implantation and luck factor by doing IVF. So I think it's our best bet!

Hi! I decided to join this thread because I am all alone in the fertility area. I have pcos and conceived my 1st in 2009 with the help of clomid. My husband and I decided to try again just a couple months ago. I took letrozole 2.5mg cd 3-7(femara) in late April, had 1 good follicle, did iui on April 26th. Took test yesterday and got a bfn. Cycle also started yesterday and its horrible on letrozole. Going to try 5mg letrozole days 3-7 this time. I have an ultrasound on may 24th to see if there are any follicles and from there we will schedule trigger shot and iui. Good luck to everyone ttc!

Ldizzy- Im not on the computer today but that's a :bfp: to me!!! I saw it the second I clicked on the picture

yep she does.. here it is.. she only took clomid along with me.. and took 100mgs...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...egnant-multiples-mad-scientist-mommy-377.html

Holy moly Dizzy has a BFP?! Let me see let me see!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks lilrojo, I'll be stalking her now :)

Allika, let's see a new test in a day or two ;)

Breaking, sorry about your BFN :hugs: :flower:

Welcome new ladies!

@Breakin: sorry :( BFNs suck, especially if all the conditions lined up well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->