Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I can see where the TypeA comes from then lol :laugh:

Allika That's what I was wondering earlier this morning.... I hope she's ok. I know that the bfn's have been hitting her hard.

Allika: I've never heard of Fertileaid. But I think it wouldn't hurt adding in something new. I used Preseed my BFP cycle too along with my second round of Clomid. I think everything helps!

Lei: I'm so happy to hear you decided to do IUI!!! :hugs: This is going to be AWESOME!! How long will it take to get the SA results back? How are you feeling today?

TypeA: I knew it would still stay "Pregnant" :p Doing another FRER tomorrow???

Dizzy: Why aren't you posting all your new tests?!?! You know we love to see them!!!

AFM: Draven's appointment went well today, he's a biiig boy! I wrote about it in my journal for those who are interested :)
Aaand as you all already know my name is Jenna. I'm 21 (got a head start on life, I don't like dinking around :p ) OH is 23. We've been "together" for 2 years but have been best friends for 10 (we always knew we'd start a family together). I work as a Phlebotomist for a company called PACLAB or PAML. OH works from home, he has his own business working in music production and also builds and promotes websites for all sorts of other business owners. Draven is our first, we plan on having 3 or 4 but want to space them out a few years. We also have our fur babies Kali and Katie is our 14 year old cat.

Feel free to add me on FB I already have a few of you on there :) Just search Jenna Faley, I'm the only one on there.

Ladies I also wanted to let you know, I text momof1 today:

"Just checking in and letting you know you're on our minds!! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day with your sweet DD, and that you're donig ok. Big hugs from all of us!!"

I also added in there, if she wants me to leave her alone to just say the word but that it's important she knows we are still here for her if she needs us.
I can't stop thinking about her, and don't want her to think we've forgotten her. I have been feeling torn on whether or not to reach out to her, so I finally did it. Figure I'll do so about once a month unless she tells me to stop. At least that way she will know we are thinking of her and (those of us that do) praying for her & are here for her through all of this.

Lots going on this past week! I'm glad we have 2 BFP's to celebrate and more on the way...

My name is Alicia and I'm 34 (am I one of the oldest in here?! Boooo!) but I definately feel 25 physically and 20 at heart. :haha: I live in Michigan and have been TTC on and off for 4 years - finally got our first ever BFP in December. DH and I have been married for almost 5 years. We also have a lot of fur-kids...a Great Pyrenees dog, old kitty cat, chickens, and ducks.

I'm open to facebook friends as well, just PM me :flower:

I think that's a good idea to check up on her once a month.

I had to schedule a blood test for tomorrow. AF is still not here and I had the last prog supplement sat night. Tests are negative. Maybe it was ectopic or chemical and that's why I got that faint line...last time I stopped the prog Monday and had my period Tuesday! Where is the witch? Grrrr

Momof1's response:

"Awwww thank you so much for checking in it means the world please don't stop you ladies mean so much to me! I hope you and everyone had a happy mother's day please tell them all for me. On a side note I felt my baby kick :) it bring so much warmth in my heart to feel that because I know that those are the only memories I'll have and that I'll cherish forever. :) I will be back soon, I promise! Every day bring more strength! xoxo"

Hopin - Thanks for letting us know. I think of her all the time and really wonder how she is doing. I think texting her once in a while is a good thing...at least she will know we are all thinking of her still. I hope she is OK.

Momof1's response:

"Awwww thank you so much for checking in it means the world please don't stop you ladies mean so much to me! I hope you and everyone had a happy mother's day please tell them all for me. On a side note I felt my baby kick :) it bring so much warmth in my heart to feel that because I know that those are the only memories I'll have and that I'll cherish forever. :) I will be back soon, I promise! Every day bring more strength! xoxo"

That just totally made me cry again. But it sounds like she is doing better each day. It warms my heart that she is feeling the baby kick and it is bringing her some joy.

:hugs:

My real name is Lyndsay...and yes everyone spells it wrong! I have an 11 year old, 7 year old, and my husbands son is 6. After this, we will be through having kids. I'm indifferent on what gender I want the newest addition to be! We already have names picked either way! =)
I have 4 dogs Dino (cause he's really big), Jack-Jack (weenie dog), Rocky (an adorably weird looking furry dog), Chloe (shihtzu) and the princess of the house our cat, Pretty Girl. Obviously, we have many dogs, but I promise we inherited all of them.

Thanks everyone.. Its fun to know just a bit more about everyone..

Jenna happy to hear the apt went well.. :)

Hopin I agree checkin in once a month is a great plan.. as we all pray for her daily..

Allika fxed its just a late bfp and your tests haven't picked it up yet.. Im always hopeful till the end :)

Hope everyone else is doing well..

I've been texting back and forth with momof1 for a while now - she seems to be doing great - she is so strong!! She has met with the woman who has shared this experience with her twice now, and they are bonded, she said they are soul sisters. So comforting to know she has that support!
She also asked what's been going on with all of us so I gave her a quick update on the major events (good and bad) the past few weeks. She said she would be back very soon and that she's been thinking about it a lot lately.
Lune, she wanted me to send you big :hugs: from her.
And she was celebrating the news for you both, typeA and LDizzy
:)

Awhhh thank you for keeping us updated Hopin I think about her all the time. It brought tears to my eyes to read her reply too she's such a strong woman I'm so glad she has someone to bond so closely with over this she really needs that support. I can't wait to see her come back!

I'm so spoiled lol. I really want pancakes right now but OH is half way through a 3 hour phone consultation so he can't make them for me. I've chosen to starve rather than make them myself lmao!! Why am I such a brat?!

SO glad to hear that she seems to be doing well and has a great support to lean on :flower: Thanks so much for sharing Hopin.

Dang ladies I leave work & missed a ton Lol!

Lilrojo - that's why I love being fb friends cause you get more in sight on our families & get to know on a normal level.

Allika- I hope they give you some good answers Hun!

Hopin- so glad you text momof1. Im so happy to hear she is able to cope with this & having someone there who has been through it :) I miss her so much!

Jenna :rofl: I swear you & your OH remind me of me & Dh at times. I'm so spoiled & sometimes I will sit there pouting cause I don't want to get up and make me a snack so he eventually gets the hint & does it lmao

I finally got my pancakes. He was still on the phone and he tends to pace around the house when he's doing phone consultations. I was in the kitchen washing like 50 thousand bottles (funny I can do that, but can't make myself food) and as soon as he walked out I put on a pouty face. He looked at me like "really?!" and made them for me :rofl: Lei, I think the same thing about you and your DH too lol. Like that picture you took of him on the toilet and you had thrown flour or something all over him. TOTALLY something we would do. I was dying laughing when I saw that. The funniest part was that he poops naked lmfao! OH does weird things like that all the time! Just last night we were in Draven's room reading him his bedtime story and OH decided he was going to get naked for it. I just couldn't talk him out of it.
:dohh: Men!

Lmfao!!!!! :rofl: :haha: naked for a bed time story??? Wow hahaha!!!!

Yeah I flour bombed him when he was going potty. Then he was showering one day & complaining about how hot the water was so I got ice cold water & threw it on him Lol. We are always playing pranks on each other :)

Lmao yeah he really likes to get naked at the strangest times, I don't know why... Hahaha.
Where did that picture go?! I tried to find it and its gone lol. Wowww I would KILL OH if he put ice cold water on me in the shower!! We like to scare each other a lot. He gets me GOOD sometimes, but he's a little harder to scare because he grew up in the hood so he has cat like senses :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->