Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lmfao!!! I can always get DH cause he never expects it. One night I was under the coffee table & turned all the light off & grabbed his leg... He freaked! Haha

I think I took it off cause he got embarrassed. Ill check my phone to see if its still on there :rofl:

you guys are crazy :haha:

I'm Robin, I'm 31 for another just over a week ;)

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! Good one Lei!!! I would have cried lmao!
This is one of our favorite things to do, it cracks me up. Especially when people are over who don't know us very well, they're always like "Uhhh...?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl5HN1TIZnE&feature=youtu.be

It's wayyyy better when you're just sitting there watching TV and don't expect it and all the sudden you see a hand poke or his head poke out from a random place. Gets me every time :)

:rofl: I always see things out the corner of my eyes so I would probably think it was a ghost or something haha I would freak unti I realized it was a person lmao

Ughh I do too, I swear we have shadow people in our apartment. My sister sees them too

Jenna that is hilarious and Lei so is under the table!

One more day until my follie check and then we go from there.

And I've been up since 330am. It's gonna be along day. Good news is I peed on a stick and the second line came right up

Lesson learned the hard way: the digitals (which I was taking to show my parents) quit working after 24 hrs. Why I thought they would last forever I'm not sure but DH was like at least we found it out now before we gave our parents a blank HPT! Lol!!

I'm blowin up this feed by myself! Haha!

Headed to my beta....another lesson learned: the one time you want early results you fall asleep about 30 mins before you have to leave. 8:45 isn't looking so bad. Too late now.

Haha I hear you about falling asleep when you're not supposed to! Fingers crossed for you!

TypeA- Im doing my :happydance: over here for your betas :)

I wonder how there reaction would have been if given a blank test lol :haha:

AJD- How are those ovaries feeling? FXed for some good follies

Haha! How are your ovaries Lei?? Feeling heavy? Probably not yet, but give it time. :)

Ajd I can't wait for your follie check!

Allika Is auntie here yet?

TypeA DEMAND early results! ;) :haha: ... and I hope I found you on FB, otherwise I'm friends with someone I do not know - my name is Danielle - please check LOL

Jenna Was Draven alright the rest of the day?

Lei How are you feeling hun? Any better?

LDizzy Are you going today for betas?

Lune Has the bleeding stopped? :hugs: :flower:

Ladies I need updates on what we have going on for page one! I feel like we're missing a bunch of people!

TYPEA- :haha: they just feel campy but im still unsure if its AF cramps or from the injections. I am starting to hesitate when I do my injections and they have been hurting =( Other than that my Ovaries are GREAT :D

As far as my sicknes.. I woke up with a very raspy voice this morning and Im sure it will be gone by the end of the day since I have about 50 patients to see. Still coughing and all that fun stuff.

TypeA did you take a picture of the test this morning?! I know I've said this before but I'm going to reiterate. I love living on the west coast because that means I don't have to wait as long for all of your results! :haha:

Meeting with our mortgage advisor today to go over a couple programs we get to choose from. I think I need to open up another line of credit though, I only have 2 and they like to see 3 otherwise its like 10% down which we'd really prefer not to do. Luckily we started the process early so by the time we're ready to close in I'll have that 3rd line of credit built up for a lower down payment :) So excited!

Jenna that is SO EXCITING!!! I bet you can't wait to start looking!

I already look at stuff online all the time even if its way too early :)

Morning Ladies....

TypeA - So excited your getting your betas today....they better hurry up with the results! LOL

Lei - :hugs: Hope you feel better soon and that the coughing goes away.

Jenna - I love how silly you and DH are....DH and I are pretty silly ourselves - we do the silliest things, especially when we are alone! LOL

Ldizzy - When are your betas?

Hopin - I think I already asked you this but I don't remember seeing a response, if you did I'm sorry :flower: Is your kitchen all finished? I want to see a pic!

Allika - :hugs:

Ajd - Did you have fun on your trip? Are you back yet?

I already look at stuff online all the time even if its way too early :)

Thats a great idea because it will help you to know what the pricing in different areas is at, what you and OH can afford, and it's super fun to look. :thumbup: After a while it makes spotting a good deal easier.

Hopin - I think I already asked you this but I don't remember seeing a response, if you did I'm sorry :flower: Is your kitchen all finished? I want to see a pic!

OMG Grateful! This is so funny but I was oddly enough thinking about that while I was in the shower this morning :haha: I was thinking - Grateful asked me about my kitchen and I didn't answer!! ;) too funny! It is ALMOST done! I have a fully functioning kitchen again finally, but we still have to pick out a backsplash. I had one picked out that I was IN LOVE with but then we priced it and it's $1,000 just for the material and I was looking to spend more like $600 max so we're going tomorrow to look for more. BUT with saying that I don't know if we're going to find another one that I love quite like this one LOL so we'll se :)
Thank you for asking :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->