Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Wahoo Congrats Jenna :)

Grateful- thanks hun, me too! Its turned into a try hacky cough lol I sound so manly!! hahaha

TYPEA- did they take eggs from both ovaries or does one ovary dominate more over the other. Only reason I ask is because I can feel both those bad boys churning lol

^^^^ LMFAO!!! and every time I laugh it sounds like im hitting puberty cause I squeel :rofl:

No AF, no cyst...no clue. Waiting for blood Results

Allika- thinking of you! Let us know when you find out!

Lei- ohh sister they take them out of both. One ovary will typically be more dominant than the other. But the retrieve eggs from both sides.

Which injection are you hesitating on? Also, where did you get your bruise? I always got them below my belly button for some reason.

Hopin- yep You are my fb friend!!! Haha! So you aren't friends with someone you don't know!

Jenna- thank you SO SO much for posting my test pics. I just emailed you today's with the digi from yesterday (of course after I figured out that the battery dies in 24 hrs!).

I'll update when I know the results! Hopefully they call soon!!!

TYPEA- WHEW okay!! Cause these bad boys are both aching.. Its not bad but it is noticeable! :)

I got the bruise from the Lupron.. Yesterday when I gave it I did it a bit hard & then this morning.. I was just out of it & did it slow.. so it stung a bit.

Allika: Your temp is still above cover line... It's supposed to drop before AF comes... Hmmm.... Strange.

TypeA: HOLY MOLY BFP! Wow! That's looking GREAT!! Now we KNOW it's not a chemical because it wouldn't be getting darker like this! AHHHH!!! This is so great!!

Lei: You should go up to DH in your manly voice and ask him "You like this??" Lmao!

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 13
Jenna and Lei- you guys crack me up with your antics, friggn hysterical!

I've been stalking you all because this NTNP is just terribly boring! It's awesome to see 2 BFPs, that's so exciting.

Lei- I know with injections my left ovary was über dominant, it had like over 20 follicles at the beginning, my right ovary was a lazy ass. Good luck with continuing injections and such!

Good Luck today TypeA :)

Allika hmm will be interesting to see your results...

Lei-feel better...

Jenna that is great.. I love looking at houses just for fun.. :)

Lei- Lupron is bad like that and the syringe thingie is so small! Do you have ganerelix in your army of shots yet? It'll come at the end I just wasn't sure if they gave you meds as you went or if they gave everything to you at once. The ganerelix is a real pleasure cruise because it has a DULL needle. WTF?!?! You really have to jab that one. Ugh

Ohhhh GREAT!!! I look forward to that! NOT lol!!

They give me them as I go, which Im kind of glad so I dont get confused lol.

Lei- when is your first ultrasound? With mine my eyes like bugged out of my head...there were so many! Ha! By the end you will feel like I imagine guys do with their balls. I couldn't walk right. I just kep singing "do your ovaries hang low do they wobble to and fro can you tie em in a knot can you tie em in a bow....". lol! You'll be ready for retreival and with a day after the retreival you will feel better!

Ok this is too funny.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWZkkX8msoA

Jenna: I know it got a lot darker! Mow DH races to the bathroom to see how dark they are getting every morning. Now my concern is ectopic. I didn't realize it could happen even with IVF but they say sometimes the eggies wander off. I hope mine don't "wander" off! I'm so looking forward to seeing if it's twins! DH is, of course, already planning for quads.

Its this friday but not until 2:45. I have to make them later because Its so hard to get away from work in the morning.

HAHA :haha: Oh man Im going to be singing that song now :rofl:

Grateful- I think every man should have to endure it.. Its to funny to see what cry babies they turn into.

Finally brown discharge. This better be AF...and not just the supplement withdrawal! Either way very strange cycle this time around....glad AF will be here soon, excited for Crossfit and eating healthy and our little vacation to San Francisco and napa valley I. July!!!

FXed it is & you can get moving to your next cycle. Did you decide what you were going to do hun?

AFM: I just figured out a side effect from the LURPON!!! I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!

Yeah doing nothing but exercising and dropping weight and then IVF in August. No contraception until then....I set up an IVF consult for June 5th...

IM LITERALLY ABOUT TO LOSE IT!! This nurse called from my REs office and told me the blood work was negative. I said really bc I've been getting very positive home pregnancy tests. She said "ohh hold on let me look. You are right it was positive. Your beta was 70. Sorry about that."

She even told me to stop my meds! Holy crap I'm so pissed what a liability! My dr will not be pleased that this occurred. Im literally fuming! Ugh.

THIS is why I question every single thing they do! Need to calm down now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->