Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Allika...what you said is so true.

DH and I have never talked about IVF as something for us. It's always been out there...but this is the first time we have said maybe it's an option for us.

Having said that...like you said how would I emotionally and mentally handle a bfn with IVF. right now...awfully. and that's my greatest fear.

Ldizzy...HCG "Beta" is the hormone that is detected when you are pregnant. Short name is beta :)

Breaking!!! I'm so glad you're back! :hugs: Wooohoooo for your trip! Sounds fantastic!!

LDizzy Can't wait to hear those numbers!! I have a sneaky feeling you have more than one cooking in there, idk why.

Doctor's nurse just called my hcg 238.29 and progesterone is above 40.

I go back in next Wednesday for more blood work and then I will have a 6 week appointment

Dizzy nice number!! I hope its twinsiessss :D

Lol!!!! OH is "Other Half". You silly girls.

I've been wondering what oh meant too! For some reason other husband kept poppin up! :) my lmc was 4/15/13.

Wow…I have a LOT to catch up on!

LDizzy: 238 is a great number!! How far along are you? Week and Day? With a number like that it could be twins ☺

TypeA: Congrats on 70!! Such great Beta’s all around. Happy to hear the doctor called you back herself and that you have been POAS all this time, makes me think twice about my pledge next month to not test until the end

Breaking: The US on CD3 is just to make sure you don’t have any Cysts from the meds from last month. Hopefully they can squeeze you in on CD2 and get you your meds for this cycle. Have a great time with the ladies!!! Sounds like a much needed time and so sunny and relaxing :friends:

Allika: “OH” ?? I have always just assumed it was some sort of reference to husband? I googled it once before but came out with nothing ☹ I also jumped on the health train this week and am pledging to lose 20lbs in the next couple of months. We can cheer each other on for our diets!! :happydance:

Lei: Hope the rest of the shots won’t be so rough on you. Growing multiple follies can be a little overwhelming just on Clomid, I can imagine what you ladies are going through :hugs:

Grateful: Love the video of the dudes experiencing “labor” and them wanting to bail out at a 4 on the pain scale…..kinda scares me more of the whole process hehe

Anmlz: Welcome to the board! Tell us a little about yourself ☺

Rojo: Nice weeks already! That went sooooo fast! Feels like you just got your BFP yesterday

Hopin: Sounds like someone is having fun in the kitchen….how much “fun” :sex: are you two really having in there hehehehe?!?

Jenna: So exciting to hear about the meeting with the mortgage person…yay to new homes!! I am looking to move into a new place by the end of June….keeping my fingers crossed I find a new soon, yikes!

…..and…. I have a lot of new FB friends, thanks ladies….but I have to ask…who is Bree?

AFM: I am back from Minnesota and I had a wonderful time at the wedding. There was 10 bridesmaids and 10 groomsmen…we had a huge party and so much fun meeting all of her friends from home for the first time. And I should have packed my winter coat after all…..it was maybe in the high 40’s when we stood up front at the venue for the big day…burr!!! It was my first Jewish wedding and such an experience with their traditions. ☺

I am going for my follie check tomorrow and hopefully doing my IUI on Saturday. I am feeling super chill about this month….good sign?

Lol!! "Other Husband" bahaha. Close, but not quite ;)

Bree is TypeA. But who is Casie??? Whoever it is, I love your furbaby lol.

hopin I just noticed you don't have my next appointment on the first page, it's on the 21st :)

Good morning my lovely bnb ladies!!! <3 <3 <3

TypeA Did you test this morning?

LDizzy Did you?

Ajd Let us know how the follies look today!! :happydance: For some reason your cycles go by really quickly for me, idk why??? Maybe you don't complain about how long the process is like some of us do :haha: I'm totally guilty of that when I'm TTC.

LDizzy, TypeA So have you guys figured out your EDD yet?? Would you mind if I added it to the front page?! :yipee: I'm so excited for you both, I'm sure you're over the moon! Did either of you tell anyone?

I think I've got everyone's updates on the front page, let me know if I'm missing something for you please! Happy Thursday ladies!

No I didn't test today because I ran out of sticks :)
well judging from my last cycle and websites my edd would be 1/20/14 which is a few days after my moms and a few days before my sister! :)

Well even though my dr and my husband are fine with my beta. I'm still super concerned. So after tomorrows test, assuming it goes well. Then I'll look at EDD and such. Until then I'm pretty much a nervous nancy. Ugh. I'm literally counting down the hours until tomorrow at 830am (my second beta). Any idea how many betas your clinics do?

I think (if it's doubling) ill only have two. Then go back in for an ultrasound 2 weeks after that, when I'm 6 weeks

TypeA-I looked up betas last night (highs and lows for betas) because I was curious, and from what I noticed as long as the beta keeps doubling or close to doubling that's all that matters! Don't stress. :)

I just want to say Jan 20 is a fine date :) I was born that date! :)))

ajd- I was on this forum many moons ago when my fiancée and I were starting the assisted TTC, then we hit the pause button to start planning our wedding and such. I've been kinda stalking since then :p I'm totally on the weight loss boat with you, and everyday I just wanna jump ship. I've got pcos, just recently got on metformin but it's very hard for me to remember to take it. Gonna try a pcos diet so try and lose some bulk and see if that won't help me ovulate on my own, fingers crossed :)

Breaking- right there with you on the ivf/IUI fence line. Fiancée wants to either try naturally or just go straight to ivf since he's all about the statistics. I on the other hand want to try IUI at least 3 times to say we tried before taking the plunge. Pretty much IUI and ivf are our only real options in getting pregnant but I'll go the natural route for some fun :)

Has anyone tried and gotten realistic results from the cheap ovulation tests from online?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->