Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hopin, they go so quickly b/c I always start testing right away :haha:

Hi anm!!!

Yes, I had luck with the cheap internet OPK tests...I got a clear line and it appeared to be correctm as I ovulated around that time.

Both of your due dates will be just around Draven's :) His EDD was 1/14/13 and he was born 1/9/13. Maybe we'll have a shared birthday?!

Here's TypeA's tests from last night and this morning! They're looking SO good!!! :D

Attachments

• photo (6).jpg
    photo (6).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
Hopin, they go so quickly b/c I always start testing right away :haha:

That made me laugh out loud :)

I wanted to share with you guys the link to that nature remedy stuff I am taking this month:
https://www.fertilaid.com/default.asp

The reviews on Amazon were pretty good and I watched a vlog of this lady that tried everything before IVF, took Fertilaid for women, made her OH take Fertilaid for men and boom....pregnant.

Now I am not one to believe in hollistic crap but hey, I am giving this a shot! If nothing works we will do IVF in August but in the meantime....I will try this stuff out.

Those tests are looking great!

I use the cheapies to help guide me on when to start to use the digital. Last month I forgot my digi at home and bought another brand at work so I had two digi's and a cheapie all with very clear positives at same time when I finally surged :)

Anmlz-I also used the cheapies off of Amazon and they worked perfectly... then I doubled with the digital ones just to be sure lol..

Hope your all doing well..

AJD hope the follie check goes well.. cant wait to hear :)

Breaking have fun sounds like it should be :)

After having a bit of a freak out over the Doppler lol as I couldn't find the hb for the last week I found it again last night.. so that was a relief.. one week to my us.. and my son goes to the dr tomorrow.. 15 months old...

TypeA - Your tests look fantastic!!!!!! :happydance:

Allika - I have read good things about that product as well. Won't hurt to try it...and hey...you never know. I think different things work for different people for sure.

US Results CD10: Lining is 10.5cm thick
Left: 14.5mm Right: 15.5mm IUI on Monday with Sat night Trigger shot (unless I surge by Sat am and they will get me in that day, but very unlikely bases on current tests and follie sizes.

She was very happy with my response to the Femara, much better than all the follies I had on Clomid.

That's great news Ajd.. happy to hear femara is working better :)

Awesome news ajd! Great that you were able to get 2 follicles in the game too! I may have no read this, but did clomid not produce very reasonable follicles for you? It's interesting to see the difference some ladies have with clomid vs. Femara.

TypeA Your tests look amazing, lady!! I know you're worried, but try not to be. Remember that, when I had my chemical this past time, my tests did NOT progress, they actually got lighter, which makes sense. I hope that provides at least some comfort for you!!! <3 :hugs:

Thanks guys! Now just 4 more days until the TWW, oh boy!!

I forgot to tell you all!!! Ughhhh. I had a very vivid dream last night that I took a pregnancy test and it was very positive and I remember trying to take a picture of it to post it on here but I was shaking too bad to take it. Lol now I'm super paranoid thinking "Well what if when they did my pregnancy test before my IUD they were testing too early?! I wouldn't know because I hadn't had a period yet!" So now I really want to go get a dollar store test but OH just laughed at me lol!!

Haha! I know what those thoughts are like though! You can't help but imagine...what if?!?!

I just took my final frer before tomorrow's second beta. Tomorrows news cannot come soon enough!

I'm glad somebody else understands haha! It's like I know I'm not, I'm on birth control and we use condoms. But after that dream I just HAVE to double check or else I'll never stop thinking about it. So weird. I'm just going to get a dollar store test tomorrow that way I'm not wasting money.

Wow, TypeA!! That last one tonight got REALLY dark!! I soooo can't wait to hear your results tomorrow! I know for sure they'll at least be doubling. My question is, could they be higher?? Twinnnsss?!

Attachments

• photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 9
Anmlz86: my first round of Clomid resulted in 3 follies >18mm and 2 follies 15-18mm. We were hoping my second round would result in less follies but I got a whole lot more! I had 6 follies >18mm and 3 follies 15-18mm. Femara gave me 2 follies….I wish it had gave me one more :shrug:

TypeA: your test today looks great….can’t wait to hear about your betas

Jenna: looks like you guys had a great day out!

Allika: day 4 of fruits and salads and very well balanced meals….feeling good :happydance: Have you started the crossfit? :body:

Hopin: I am going to try very hard to wait until June 1st to test --DPO12-- I wanted to wait until dpo14 but I am hosting a party at my place on the 1st and need to know if I can drink :drunk:

TypeA Holy line!!! What a beautiful progression to see!!!! :happydance: I hope this is helping ease your mind! Can't wait to see how big those numbers are today!!! Woot woot!

Lei Let us know how your u/s goes today! What time is it?

Its not until 245 =( its farrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away!

i will say last night I took sudafed for my crazy allergies. It helped BUT it woke me up from my sleep about 1 & I never went back to bed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->