Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

TypeA - Great line!!!!! Looks fabulous!!!!:happydance:

Lei - Good luck today - can't wait to hear!!!!

In regards to less Follicles with Femara....that not necessarily a bad thing. You only need one good follicle! Look what happens to people with "normal ovulation" that take Clomid and do an IUI. Hello Jon & Kate! :)

Better one or two great follicles and a thick lining than the other way around...

This is going to be it for adj! I just know it!

Hey ladies...

TypeA great line.. will be checking up on you to hear those results :)

LDizzy-how are you feeling..

AJD-yay.. hope this ends with a bfp..

Lei-good luck today :)

Jenna-lol on the dream.. I know those.. and its crazy how real they feel...

Hope everyone is doing well, Hopin, Luna, Grateful, Alika.. :)

AFM well not much going on.. I have my sons dr apt today.. and Im 10 weeks.. another week down.. :) bump pics later :)

Jenna Have you poas yet? Doubtful since it's only 7:45 in the morning where you are :haha: but I'm still curious :D

Haha not yet. We're not going to run errands until later. I really don't expect to see anything with the test, it's just bugging me I have to get it out of my system lol.
Draven is driving me nuts right now >.< He's on the couch next to me propped up on his boppy and he KEEPS KICKING ME. Little stinker.
ANYWHO, I just can't wait to hear about TypeA's beta and Lei's US. Lei, you woke up at 1AM?!?! Holy wow, you need a nap!
Lilrojo, can't wait to see if your little bump is showing yet!

Did Jon and Kate really conceive with Clomid and IUI??!!

Hey ladies!

Good news! Beta went to 138. So it's pretty much doubling when it's supposed to. The Dr only wanted to see a 60% increase so at least I passed that marker!

No more betas until our 6 week ultrasound on the 31st at 730am. I'm trying to enjoy the moment for now. I'll get worried about the ultrasound closer to that date!

:happydance: Yay Bree :D

Jenna- Lol I am suprisingly not tired but then again I had to take more medicine so I think it got me all hyped up lol. I will probably sleep like a baby tonight! After my appointment I have to race home to get the little one to her dads then I am going to meet up with my best friend for girl time.. After that we are gonna go back to her house and make Jello shots for her boyfriends graduation party tomorrow. Its going to be a long night lol

Yeay!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: Love it TypeA!!!!! Now sit back and relax for the weekend...enjoy every second. :flower:

Awesome News!!!! Now hopefully the time will fly until the ultrasound!

Lune_miel...where are you? What's the next step now with your hcg back to 0?

Type A that is great news :)

As promised my bump shot..

Attachments

• 10 weeks number 3.jpg
    10 weeks number 3.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 12
TypeA <3 <3 <3 So happy for you, now you can just enjoy the fact that you're pregnant!!! What a relief I'm sure for you.

P.S. I love how you schedule your appointments so early!!!!!

Lovin the mini bump :) And I'm so happy for you TypeA! Can't wait for the US!!!
Lei, you had yours by now, yeah??

LMAO! :rofl: Stark white! I obviously very much expected it though as we're using double protection lol. But after the dream AND MIL with her little "spiritual" stuff she mentioned our "daughter" has been hanging around us I just had to make sure. Glad to get it out of my system. I can't say I'm not just the slightest disappointed, but we're not ready for number 2 yet.

Can't even see a pretend line-eye in this one :haha: BFN no doubt!

Attachments

• 2wnbrz6.jpg
    2wnbrz6.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
We have a 52yr old patient in Labor and Delivery giving birth to twins she conceived using donor eggs from a 36yr old!!!!

NEVER give up hope :hugs:

Jenna you're too funny :haha:

I think someone was having POAS-envy hehe

hi ladies!
i'd love to join.

i had my 2nd iui on wed.

what's the average "wait time" to poas for everyone?

i usually wait until af is supposed to arrive (which is typically 14dpo).
now with iui, it's exactly 14dpo.

thanks!!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe