Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Just a quick awesome for TypeA!!!! :))))

Excited for your US lilrojo!

@adj: this is going to be it I have huge trust in Femara! My drug of choice! Better than shots also in my opinion!

I'm staying pretty calm about everything overall and have a good feeling too!

Dropping the tank off today and will find out more about their guarantee.

I haven't done any reading on the shots yet, but the one thing I looked at said they use them when ppl fail to respond to Clomid and Femara... I Over responded on Clomid and can only imagine how many follies the injections would lead to.

Yes for you shots wouldn't make any sense! I had a low response to Femara and no response to Clomid. With Femara I only had one follicle back in nov and when I took only Femara in Feb I had 2 mature Follies by CD 20 so way to late....however got pregnant back in November so that one Femara Follicle must have been a good one!

Type a that is awesome cramping is normal your uterus stretching as long as they don't get any worse than like period cramps hugs

Thanks ladies

Hopin- I haven't been sleeping well and I feel nauseous a lot. I went today for my second beta test. I will update as soon as she calls!

LDizzy I had your betas as Wednesday! Sorry!! Can't wait to hear!!!

TypeA WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great numbers!

Anyone know of a "what to expect when you're expecting" for grandparents? I would like my mom to have a book to read. She gets so nervous about very little thing! Wanted a book for grandparents.

They were super great at the bank and it looks like they might be refunding me for 2 samples!! Woot woot $1500 back to the baby making funds!!

TypeA: your numbers look great! Good luck on finding a book for your mom.

LDizzy: can't wait to see your betas

TypeA: TWINSSSS :D I can't wait for your US!!

Lilrojo: You too!! Little baby is going to have arms and legs <3 <3 <3

AJD: That's awesome, hopefully you wont need to use that refund for more "baby making" and can use it for baby things :)

Grateful: That seriously sounds like my kind of show!! I'll definitely check it out. Maybe tonight if I'm not too tired after watching Where the Wild Things Are (we just bought it, I haven't seen it yet) Have you seen Raising Hope?? It's HILARIOUS, I seriously love that show.

Okay sorry for the late response. I live in Oklahoma and we had a horrible tornado yesterday afternoon.
I got my betas back and they were 3048 and progesterone above 40.

Lei - Checking your journal now!

Ldizzy - Wonderful numbers!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: So what is your due date? Also - I'm glad to hear your OK, those tornados looks horrifying. Was it real bad where you live?

Fabulous numbers LDizzy.. and so sorry about the tornadoes.. they looked so scary.. happy your safe and okay..

Glad you're safe, Dizzy. I have a very good friend from childhood and her family in Collinsville and around OKC. They're all safe too thank God, but her family got hit pretty good.

Lei, sorry you're not feeling well :( I cried all the time when I had MS just cuz I hate feeling so sick all the time. Just try to picture the day you hear the couple got a BFP all because of you. Just a little over a week and all of this will be over and you'll have done an amazing thing for this couple. So will they be taking more than one and giving them all to the couple so they have more than one try?? Or what?? I'm still trying to understand all of this.

Ldizzy- I am glad you are safe hun!

Jenna- I believe they will be taking them all in case it doesnt work on the first go round. I would assume they would just freeze some and use what they choose. (I still am unusre on how all this works...no matter how much I read about it, its not clicking lol)

LDizzy those are great numbers!! So excited for you right now.

I'm happy to hear your family is safe, such a scary thing to happen.

Hello ladies!!

Back from my trip...i had a fantastic time. did not think about TTC once it was a much needed break. And definite boost of positivity...i have to say this girl is so happy that she can still rock an outfit and dance all night AND get the chance to tell some attractive men..."sorry I'm Married". Haha hahaha :haha:

It feels good. :)

Anyhow...so much to catch up on here will do it tonight when I'm not on my phone.

Also...we are doing an old fashioned non medicated cycle this month. We were talking about doing it at some point...but it turned out that bc AF started right before my trip in could not go in before CD4 to get follie scan and clearance to start meds.

Feels good to take a medication break...we will still ttc :sex:

LDizzy - Happy to hear you are safe, and little bean!
You need a ticker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->