Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thanks guys. We did lose a family member and a friend of the family in the tornado. It was confirmed this evening. It was my husbands aunt and his grandmothers friend. They have been looking for them all day. It's terrible, but best that they were found. It's been tearing them up. :(

So sorry to hear LDizzy.. prayers and :hugs: being sent to you all..

How is everyone :)

Welcome back Breaking.. happy the vacation was just what you needed :)

That's because I am in too much pain to type! Ouch! This crossfit is tough!

^^ How is it going???? I have alot of co-workers that do it & when they talk about what they have to do , it just sounds painful lol

So far so good 50% of this weeks workout done! I can't wait to see the results it will have! Hoping on regulating my ovulation! That would be fantastic!

Ldizzy - So sorry for your family's loss. Sending prayers your way :flower:

Allika - Ouch! Crossfit sounds painful!!! Way to go though - you will be happy with the results I'm sure...keep going! :flower:

Lei - How are you doing over there? Hanging in?

Breaking - Glad you had a nice break!!!!!

Lilrojo, Luna - Hi! How are you feeling?

Lune - How are you doing?

Hopin- Your quiet the past two days....

Did someone have an appt yesterday? I gotta go look at the front page.

AFM: Nothing new really. Baby is kicking harder and more often the past two weeks. Been taking some labor and delivery classes with DH and have a monthly pre-natal check-up today at 4:00.

Luna - How did you appt go yesterday??????

Lilrojo - One more day till you get to see your little bean again!!!! I'm so excited!

Aww thanks Grateful... me too.. 9am so will see baby nice and early in the day.. :)

Your def sailing through.. :) 28 weeks already.. baby will be here in no time.. my birthday is August 12th the day after your due date :)

Cool - so he could be born on your birthday! :thumbup: So you are a Leo then? What are Leo's like? I don't hardly know anyone with a birthday in August! LOL

Appointment went well :) got to hear baby's heartbeat :cloud9:

Next appointment is on June 17 and ultrasound on June 20

SORRY ladies!! I know I've been quiet, but I have been popping in here and there to check in with how everyone is doing. We recently had a HUGE layoff and restructure at my job and my workload has more than doubled as a result so I just haven't had much time to write :( I hope once I get things organized I can be back on here as much as I was because I like updating the front page and such of this thread!! SO lots to catch up on:

ajd SO glad the bank was willing to work with you! Hopefully you don't need anymore baby making funds from them ;)

LDizzy Holy betas! That's amazing! When is your next appointment?
I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about your losses as a result of the tornado. The damage that it left in it's wake is unimaginable and I cannot stop thinking of the people in your state. It's just terrible. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family <3

Breaking Hi There! So glad your trip was fantastic! Things have a funny way of working out, maybe your body just needed a break from meds. Who knows this could be your lucky cycle! FX'd for you!

Allika That's awesome that you're putting your energy into working out! Definitely a good way to distract your mind and body from all of this TTC mess! I'm glad it's going so well for you. My DH & I did Insanity and shew that was a workout!

Grateful How's lil' Jimmy?! Just kicking around! Ahhh not too much longer! Hard to believe it's getting so close. Can’t wait to hear about your appointment today!

Luna So glad your appointment went well!! <3 I bet you are just smitten!

Lilrojo Yay for tomorrow!!! I am SO EXCITED to see new pics of the bean!

Ladies I updated the front page but I've got to be missing something! Please check & let me know if anythign needs to be added for you! TypeA& LDizzy, can I add EDD for you ladies?! Let me know :)

AFM, We're going camping this weekend and I'm SO EXCITED to disconnect and just hang out with the fam, go fishing, sit around the fire and enjoy each other. It's much needed!!! I cannot WAIT.
I think AF is due sometime next week, guess I'll be getting back on the TTC train soon, I can't remember when I had AF last time so we shall see!

Thanks Hopin :)

Grateful we are stubborn, hmmm hard headed probably.. maybe that's just me.. not sure..

Hi hopin...

So good to see you...sounds like you are going to have a super relaxing weekend!!

I would love for this natural cycle to be it but if my follies are small I'm worried I will end up with a chemical like my last natural cycle. Fxxxxx

Hopin: FYI, Draven's next check up is 7/16. That's the only fun thing we have going on around here :p

However, just curious on everyone's opinions. I'm trying to decide on when to introduce solids. A lot of things say start at 4 months, and a lot say to wait until 6 months. I've asked his pediatrician and am waiting on her opinion, but I'm still curious what everyone else would do or has done with their LO's.

Jenna there is tons of evidence that he is better on just bm until 6 months. That is what is recommended by the WHO and Health Canada and tons of other organizations. I've read that the 4 month recommendation is a throwback to the days when formula feeding was more the norm. Have you ever read about baby led weaning? Really interesting theories on introducing food :) I have a friend that is doing it with her now 1 year old and she eats like a champ!

Happy your appointment was so well, Luna! Now lilrojo's tomorrow needs to be just as good!

I had my well woman exam with my reg OBGYN today! This is the first time I've seen one since we moved to Houston a year ago and I love her! We talked a bit and she prescribed metformin for me. I read about Metformin for pcos but my RE didn't want me to take it as I am not insulin resistant and not too overweight!

Anyway she prescribed it and I am sooooo happy! I've read tons of good stuff on metformin even on women without insulin resistance and never understood why my RE was so against it. OBGYN said she made great experiences with it and most of her PCOS patients started ovulating with metformin only. Boom! Happy!

Now on to crossfit! So glad I don't have to do ultrasounds and follie scans this month.

Allika, I really hope the Metformin does the trick for you!

Hopin, thanks for checking in! I have been working lots of OT this week, too! But it hasn't made the time pass any more quickly! :coffee:

Jenna I don't remember how old DD was but as soon as she would finish a full bottle & be hungry and hour later I started with rice cereal. However she didn't like that at all so we went pretty much into baby food :) she was a porker Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->