Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Grateful How was your appointment yesterday?!

TypeA How are you doing hun?

Lilrojo Yay for baby pictures today!! I cannot wait to see how big he/she has gotten!!

AFM, Ladies, from about 3pm yesterday until I went to bed last night, I had random, severe sharp pains in my stomach. Honestly it felt like it was coming from my ovaries, as odd as that is. Just a quick, really sharp pain, every few hours or so, and it litreally had me buckled over every time it happened. At one point DH wanted me to go to the ER because he was worried. And then nothing today. So strange...

That's what is so strange. It's CD23, so it can't be ovulation pains, as I've never ovulated this late. I hope it's not cysts....

Hopin- can you get in with the dr today? I would go see if its a cyst that way at least you know and wouldn't have to worry about it.

AFM I've been good. Trying to remain positive and not google every little thing. It's interesting to want something so much only to worry more when you get what you want. When I wasn't pregnant I was monitored every few days, now I have to wait 2 weeks (only 1 more week now...I go next Friday). So it's different not being constantly monitored. So in the meantime I pray all will be well. Since the beta more than doubled on Monday I've stopped testing. So in the meantime I take shots of heparin and progesterone and baby aspirin and vitamins and calcium. Silently stalking all of you!

I'm not sure, since it hasn't happened again I was just kind of going to wait and see.... think thats a bad idea?

Allika - Yeay to the Metaformin! :happydance: Love when we get to try something new :flower:

Jenna - I remember recently reading that 6 months was the ideal time to introduce other foods besides BM. I would think that anytime close-ish to 6 months would be a great time. Although 4 months probably wouldn't hurt anything either. As long as BF goes OK for me, I think I'm going to TRY to go 5-6 months for other foods.

Lilrojo - I CAN'T WAIT for PICS!!! :happydance: Baby is going to look WAY different.

Lune - Hope the time passes more quickly for you....don't work too hard! :winkwink:

Hopin - Hmmm.....do cysts typically cause pain just for a few minutes/hours and then not again? If so, I think you should get checked too. However, whenever someone talks about a sharp pain in their ovary area around AF time...I think about the time I got that sharp pain suddenly...it was atleast a few days before AF (gotta check my journal) but I suddenly doubled over in pain. It hurt bad! But then went away and never came back. (I had some other not quite as sharp pains for a few seconds a few days prior to that as well) I had my BFP a few days later. (Just sayin.....) :haha: Hopefully it is nothing to be concerned with. Let us know if you feel any other strange pains. P.S. - I am jealous of your family camping trip! Sounds SO FUN!!!

AFM: Monthly checkup went well. <3 Jimmy's heartbeat was lower this time at 143 bpm and he measured 28 weeks. He is currently head down - yeay!

Alika & Jenna Somehow I completely missed your posts!!!

Jenna I think 6 months is the best bet! <3 Hard to believe he's getting old enough to start thinking about that. I feel like he was JUST in your belly yesterday!

Allika I'm so glad you're starting the metaformin. You're really inspiring me to hit the gym too! You go girl!!!

Grateful Thanks hun :) I don't have any other bfp symptoms and it's still pretty far out before AF is due. I won't lie though, I am soooo tempted to poas! LOL. I'm not going to though. It's just been so long since I've done it!

I am SO EXCITED to go camping this weekend!!! I'm going today to get my fishing license (it's $50! ugh). DS doesn't know we're going, so we're just going to surprise him and take off!

Hopin- you don't think it was gas pains or anything like that do you? Hmm the part that concerns me is that when the pain was there you were doubled over. I hope it doesn't come back!

If they were gas pains, they were nothing like any gas pain I've ever felt! Itwas truly very painful!! But it certainly couldve been! Maybe I released the gas in my sleep :haha:

I've decided to try baby rice cereal today. At this point breastmilk will still be his main source of nutrition but this is kind of practice for him. My two mommy friends that I always go to for help because they're great moms and ALWAYS do their research said they started at 4 months. One said 4 months for rice cereal and 6 months for fruits and veggies so I'll be following that. He just had his morning bottle so the next feed is food!

Hopin, I'd call my doctor if I were you :/

I've decided to try baby rice cereal today. At this point breastmilk will still be his main source of nutrition but this is kind of practice for him. My two mommy friends that I always go to for help because they're great moms and ALWAYS do their research said they started at 4 months. One said 4 months for rice cereal and 6 months for fruits and veggies so I'll be following that. He just had his morning bottle so the next feed is food!

Exciting Jenna!!!!!! Let us know if he likes it! Are you gonna video it?!

OF COURSE I'll have a video of it! I'm a first time mom, aren't I?! :haha: I'm so excited :) I think he's going to like it. We'll be making it pretty runny for the first times so he can get used to it. He's already tasted a few things like banana and tomato just to explore his taste buds, but hasn't actually EATEN anything. I'm curious to see what his next dirty diaper will look like. Oh, the mommy life :rofl:

I can't wait to see his facial expression with the new texture. Atleast you know it will fill him up more!!!!

OHHHHHH ANNNND the poopie diapers lol! You are going to wonder what he ate to make it change to that weird color :haha:

We did it! it was still SUPER thin this time but we had fun. Pics and video in the journal ;)

Hopin, did you call the doc??

Hi everyone, :hi::flower:

I was looking around on this thread 8-[, hope that's ok, and had a question for anyone who may be able to answer since most of you guys are already got your :bfp:. The witch :witch: is due Saturday and I have been having ovulation type twinges, and cramping. Is this a good sign of pregnancy? :shrug: I recently experienced 2 mc's :sadangel::sadangel: back to back but I don't recall any cramping or twinges :-k. I have been taking frer's and all say :bfn:. I think I made myself see a line with the one I took this morning :shock:. Please :help: ladies. :dust: to everyone hoping for :bfp:

I definitely got twinges with my BFP. It was almost like period cramps but they would come and go. Did you take a picture of your FRER? We love to line spot ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->